change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car rental

West Bank Jun 24, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Hi,
      My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Jerusalem and the West Bank in 1 week and we're planning on hiring a car to drive around the West Bank in. Can anyone suggest a car rental company that offers insurance for both Israel and Palestinian Controlled Areas? I have heard Greenpeace does but I'm wondering if there are any other options?
      Thanks!

more
    • to west bank

Palestine Jun 25, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Hi, I'm from tunisia and I'm willing to travel to palestine, how to? knowing that I can't land on tel aviv airport due to political issues between my country and israel.

more
    • us citizen in gazastrip

Gaza Strip Jun 22, 2014 at 12:04 PM

hello i am a us citizen 17 years old with my mother and 6 siblings all us citizens we wish to leave Gaza and go back to the states but the Rafah border crossing isn't opening and when it does it doesn't allow all people to leave and we have been trying to leave Gaza to return to the states but we cant can the us consulate in Jerusalem help us or the embassy in Cairo or not because our dad is in the states and we wish to leave but we cant

more
    • to west bank

Palestine Jun 25, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Hi, I'm from tunisia and I'm willing to travel to palestine, how to? knowing that I can't land on tel aviv airport due to political issues between my country and israel.

2 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 11:31 PM
    • Car rental

West Bank Jun 24, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Hi,
      My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Jerusalem and the West Bank in 1 week and we're planning on hiring a car to drive around the West Bank in. Can anyone suggest a car rental company that offers insurance for both Israel and Palestinian Controlled Areas? I have heard Greenpeace does but I'm wondering if there are any other options?
      Thanks!

• us citizen in gazastrip

Gaza Strip Jun 22, 2014 at 12:04 PM

hello i am a us citizen 17 years old with my mother and 6 siblings all us citizens we wish to leave Gaza and go back to the states but the Rafah border crossing isn't opening and when it does it doesn't allow all people to leave and we have been trying to leave Gaza to return to the states but we cant can the us consulate in Jerusalem help us or the embassy in Cairo or not because our dad is in the states and we wish to leave but we cant

2 Answers Jun 22, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • Travel around Palestine (entering via Israel, getting out through Jordan)

Palestine May 17, 2014 at 2:27 AM

Hi, I have some questions. I am a Spanish woman and I would like to travel alone to Palestine for three weeks or one month, traveling around and meeting people from many organisations.

- I would like to know if it is possible to travel there arriving to Tel Aviv and, in this case, if it is possible to leave Palestine through Jordan, as I would like to spend some weeks there.

- I was recently for the first time in Israel and Palestine but it was with a large group. Do you think it will be safe for a young "western" woman to travel around Palestine? Thank you very much in advance.

4 Answers May 19, 2014 at 6:40 AM
    • book shops in gaza

Gaza Apr 25, 2014 at 12:31 AM

is their any good bookshops in gaza

1 Answer Apr 25, 2014 at 5:26 AM
    • I need a tour guide in Liberia

Palestine Apr 24, 2014 at 6:18 PM

As well as do contact me nowrs_it@hotmail.com

• I have a friend in Gaza who I'd like to invite to meet me for a holiday

Palestine Apr 6, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Where can a resident of Gaza travel to with Pal. Authority docs?
      Where can he go, without a visa or which country offers visas to Palestinians.
      I want to offer to pay for him to come visit / stay with me for 1 to 3 months.
      I can stay in any nearby country which is convenient for him.
      This is not marriage or romance, just a friend and I'm willing to give him
      a chance to go somewhere for the first time and have a break from Gaza where he lives.

• Coming to the Gaza Strip

Gaza Strip Apr 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I want to come to live with a family in Gaza. I am from the USA. I understand I need an invitation from an NGO, but have no idea on how to do this, who to ask. I have many skills that I could supply to an NGO during my long term stay.
      I would appreciate any help.

8 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 2:02 PM
    • American women traveling alone - Safest way to get from Amman to Nablus

Palestine Feb 12, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Hi! I smile an American woman and will be meeting up with my son in Nablus to visit Jerusalem, etc. I'm flying into Amman Jordan and need to cross the border into Palestine so I can meet up with him. What is the safest way to get to and cross the border? My son is going to meet me at the border, but can't cross into Jordan to meet me at the airport. I would be crossing at Sheik Hussein. Is there an English speaking trusted taxi service that could take me their directly? I'm ok with paying extra for the security, etc. is there anything else that I need to know?

1 Answer Feb 12, 2014 at 7:26 PM
    • Portland oregon USA

Gaza Jan 30, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Is it safe for an American to tour Gaza?

10 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 11:00 AM
    • HinnaC's Profile Photo

Birzeit University Summer Camp 2014

Ramallah Jan 27, 2014 at 10:26 AM

I'm looking for any others attending this camp travelling from the UK. It would be good to fly out together perhaps.

• Dar Zahran heritage museum?

Ramallah Jan 25, 2014 at 6:17 AM

I'm not seeing Dar Zahran on the Ramallah site. Am I missing something?
      Thanks,
      NR

5 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 11:42 AM
    • Bus travel

Bethlehem Jan 8, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Is there a way to travel by bus from Jerusalem to Bethlehem ?? I have searched egged site and it shows no routes. If it is possible to do by bus, where would it depart from in Jerusalem (CBS ??), time of travel, cost ??

1 Answer Jan 8, 2014 at 11:44 PM
    • travel to palestine via israel

Palestine Jan 3, 2014 at 1:32 AM

hello, i am from Iran, i would like to visit Palestine and return from Israel to turkey, what can i do? is it possible for me to do that with iranian passport?

5 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 5:20 AM
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

ACCOMADATION

Bethlehem Dec 25, 2013 at 3:26 AM

I am a solo traveller who has travelled around the world,would like to do Bethlehem next year,is this safe enough just to book a flight and find accomadation when i am there.

Many thanks,Ben

5 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 4:23 AM
    • Amman to Bethlehem and Jerusalem

West Bank Dec 11, 2013 at 4:21 AM

I'm spending a few weeks in Jordan starting December 21. Given the proximity to Christmas, I'm interested in going to Bethlehem and Jerusalem from December 24-26 or so just to see the festivities. I'll be in Amman from December 21-24. Will it be difficult to get from Amman to Bethlehem on December 24, stay there the night, head to Jerusalem on December 25, stay the day there, then return to Amman on December 26?

My specific questions are:
      (1) Will the border crossings be worse than normal around this time of year?
      (2) Will it be harder than normal to book bus travel this time of year? What buses are the best to use?
      (3) Best time of day to leave and return?
      (4) Any other tips?

Thanks very much in advance and sorry if these questions have been answered before, but I couldn't find anything specific to the Christmas holiday time period.

4 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 12:24 PM
    • border crossing from Jordan to Ramallah

Ramallah Dec 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM

can you tell me if it's best to fly from Amman to Tel Aviv or do the crossing via the King Hussein bridge? my father and I are us Citizens and would like to make this crossing as simple as possible.

4 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    • How can i stay in West Bank and some days visit israel? Do i have to get an israeli visa?

Palestine Nov 29, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I am planning to stay for 6 months in Ramallah. But i also want to visit Safad, Jerusalem, Akka.. I thought that it will be better if i enter thou Jordan, because i want to stay in Ramallah. But should i get an israeli visa to be allowed to visit israel? And do i have to get a jordanian visa also? i have a european passport

7 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    • problems if blacklisted?

Palestine Nov 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I am wanting to volunteer in palestine for a long period of time (around 3 months). I will ONLY be doing humanaraian work (in a learning centre) but i really fear that i will be blacklisted when i leave. is that likely and if so has anyone got experience of this? does it affect your travel to other countries or even being able to migrate to other countries (outside of israel)

thank you in advance :)

5 Answers Nov 17, 2013 at 10:06 PM
    • AgavriloeiO's Profile Photo

where i should go?

Palestine Oct 4, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Please tell me where i should go?

5 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    • How to visit West Bank from Dubai

Palestine Sep 15, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Hi,

I am interested to Visit West Bank, Palestine (particularly Ramallah and Jenin) in about 5-6 months from now.
      Can you please advise me how I can start the process for Visa and other needed documents?

7 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM
    • ask for info

Palestine Sep 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM

How much it costs a trip from tunis to palestine?

3 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 5:29 AM
    • OsamaK's Profile Photo

I am the Porject X

Bethlehem Aug 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Does anyone here know any good night clubs I can apply for DJ?

• Visiting Gaza from Germany

Gaza Strip Aug 16, 2013 at 7:39 AM

How do i Enter the Gaza Strip in the best way? Will i get Problems in Israel if i go there afterwards? Is it in any way dangerous?

4 Answers Aug 17, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    • is travelling from Amman to Ramallah and Betlehem hard for a tunisian passport holder?

Ramallah Aug 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM

i am a tunisian woman who's thinking about visiting some friends in Amman and i was wishing to take the advantage of the proximity and try to go to the WB and visit Ramallah and Betlehem. do you think it'd be possible? are there any risks? is my passport gonna be stamped by israeli douanes? and what are the best ways to get to Ramallah for me?
      P.S: i travel alone .
      Thank you

1 Answer Aug 2, 2013 at 6:48 AM
    • Visiting Palestine for Bangladeshi

Palestine Jul 28, 2013 at 3:56 AM

Is it possible to visit Palestine with a Bangladeshi official or general passport? Israel & Bangladesh don't recognize each other & there is no diplomatic tie.

2 Answers Jul 28, 2013 at 5:18 AM
    • AnaF's Profile Photo

Getting into Gaza easiest route

Palestine Jul 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I will be coming into Gaza with a US passport but needing to find out which route is the easiest. From Amman or Tel Aviv as I know the situation as of now other the Rafah crossing. Please help me figure out the best and safest route.

1 Answer Jul 21, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    • Arab background?

Palestine Jul 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Hello, I plan on traveling into the Westbank through ground for tourism. I am an American citizen and lived there all my life, although I do have an Arab background (Non Palestinian). Would there be any chance of Israel denying me entry?
      Thank you in advance!

4 Answers Jul 8, 2013 at 4:47 AM
    • EnderY's Profile Photo

Entering west bank is posible as a tourist?

Palestine Jul 1, 2013 at 5:04 AM

Hi,
      i am turkish. i want to enter west bank from israil.. and after 6 hours i want to come back to israil.. is it possible.. i wonder being in west bank for 6 hours can cause some kind of problems if i want to enter european countries or USA... i have usa visa by the way..

8 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM
    • American woman in West Bank

West Bank Jun 13, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I've talked to several people and seem to get varing answers. I have the opportunity to work in Ramallah for a month, however as a very western looking american female I'm converned about safety issues. Is Ramallah a safe place for a single female? How are other areas of the West Bank with regards to the acceptance of a professional female? I have been told not to go out alone at night, but day light hours are ok. Also, would I need to wear a head scarf? How to locals react to single american females?

5 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM