Palestine Travel Answers

change location

Canadian Traveling to Palestine (Use to live in Territories)

by ola11 Online Now May 27, 2010 at 7:59 AM


I use to live in the Palestinian territories, now a Canadian citizen. this is the first time i am traveling back but through Jordan (Allenby Bridge) as i left from Allenby.
Always... will there be a problem of traveling back on my Canadian passport? I left Palestine 5 years ago. my passport and "duffa" (ID CARD) have expired.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Palestine Travel Answer Locations