Palekhori

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public transport for Lefkara

Cyprus Mar 11, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Read that there is a public bus service between Larnaca and Lefkara, but the book doesn't provide details and I can't find anything on the internet. Does anyone know the departure day and time, please. Also, is there any public bus between Nicosia and Lefkara, Lefkara and Paphos?   Grateful if you can help.

more
    • 6 hours cruise stop

Limassol Yesterday

Hi
      I will have a short break in Limassol with two children (10,12).
      Any suggestion for a couple of hours?
      Thanks

more
    • Hotel and bus location.

Limassol Mar 21, 2015 at 10:37 AM

I need to take an early bus from Limassol to Kalavasos. The route planner I've found on a website says, "Depart from Limassol Port (Limassol) Bus Stop and get on bus route Intercity Nicosia - Limassol towards Dionisiou Solomou Square (Nicosia)...." But it doesn't give an address of this bus stop. I need to find a hotel near to this bus stop? Does anyone know if Le Village Hotel or Harmony Bay Hotel is close to this bus stop. If not, any recommendation. Thanks.

more
    • Easiest way to get from Protaras to Nicosia

Cyprus Mar 17, 2015 at 6:51 AM

I am visiting Protaras in May and want to know the easiest way to get from Protaras to Nicosia, on a regular basis, without hiring a car?

Any ideas?

more
    • Buying bus ticket

Cyprus Mar 9, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Is it necessary to buy intercity bus ticket in advance? Say from Nicosia to Paphos, or Nicosia to Ayia Napa?

more
    • Store luggage in Nicosia

Cyprus Mar 9, 2015 at 11:39 AM

I will arrive in Nicosia in the morning of 4/42015, I would like to tour around Nicosia before taking a bus to another city. Is there any place that I can store my luggage in Nicosia so that I don't have to carry my luggage around? It's an Easter Saturday, will places of interests be closed for Easter?

more
    • entry reqirement for TRNC

Cyprus Mar 25, 2015 at 11:31 AM

can you tell me the entry process for a entry visa for the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus for a Philippines passport holder

more
    • 6 hours cruise stop

Larnaka Yesterday

Hi
      I will have a short break in Larnaka with two children (10,12).
      Any suggestion for a couple of hours?
      Thanks

more
    • Day trip to Famagusta from Agia Napa or Kyrenia

Famagusta Mar 22, 2015 at 2:09 AM

Does anyone know any tour operator for a day trip to Famagusta either from Ayia Napa or Kyrenia? I don't have a car, is there a bus that will take you there, how far away are the main sights/attractions from the bus stop after getting off? Do I need to catch another bus?

more
    • Itinery N+S Cyprus 2,5 weeks with kids

Cyprus Mar 3, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Hi guys!

Could I please check with you if my planned itinery makes sense?

We are travelling with 2 kids (1x toddler of 2 and 1x baby of *just* 1). Goal for the trip is to recover a bit after a few hectic years with the kids (broken nights and so), so we would like to have some time to relax (sun, beach). However, we wish to see some of Cyprus as well. We wish to start slow, so we booked a holiday village (resort) in Paphos for the first week (something we never did before, we are used to hostels...). Due to the kids, we wish not to change accommodation too often (preferably max. 4 times or so). We have a rental-car for the whole trip.

My questions:
      Does the itinery below seem logical?
      Does it make sense to rent another car in the North for what we plan to do?
      Is Kyrenia a good place to stay to explore the North?
      Are we too long in the Paphos / Polis area? Should we stay longer in the East instead?

Day 1: Arrive Paphos, check into resort. Night: resort Paphos.
      Day 2: Chill (at resort + beach). Night: resort Paphos.
      Day 3: Chill (at resort + beach). Night: resort Paphos.
      Day 4: Chill (at resort + beach). Night: resort Paphos.
      Day 5: Day-trip Paphos. Night: resort Paphos.
      Day 6: Day-trip Paphos area / coast above Paphos. Night: resort Paphos.
      Day 7: Day-trip Paphos area / coast above Paphos. Night: resort Paphos.
      Day 8: Check out, drive to Polis area. Night: Polis.
      Day 9: Polis (beach / drive along coast West and East of Polis). Night: Polis.
      Day 10: Check out, drive to Nicosia. Park car, rent another one in the North, arrive at Kyrenia. Night: Kyrenia.
      Day 11: Explore villages in the area. Night: Kyrenia.
      Day 12: Chill (at hotel and beach). Night: Kyrenia.
      Day 13: Daytrip to Famagusta. Night: Kyrenia.
      Day 14: Drive back to Nicosia, change rental car, continue to Kalavasos. Found an amazing B&B there.
      Day 15: Chill (at B&B). Night: Kalavasos.
      Day 16:Governor's Beach. Night: Kalavasos.
      Day 17: Day-trip to Lanarca. Night: Kalavasos.
      Day 18: Day-trip to Troodos Nat. Park. Night: Kalavasos.
      Day 19: Spare day. Night: Kalavasos.
      Day 20: Depart in the morning (from Paphos).

Thanks guys!!

Robin.

more
    • Taking a rental car from South to North - contract disallows it

Cyprus Mar 2, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi,

I am planning a 2,5 week trip to Cyprus in April, and noticed that almost no car rental company will allow to take the car into the North, not even the larger Avis/Hertz/Europcar ones. I only found one (after I checked around 20!!), and that one was really expensive and seemed dodgy.

As I have to buy insurance at the border anyways, what would happen if I were to take the car into the North?

Reason for me not to higher a "second car" for the North period (however silly this sounds), is that I am planning to enter in the far West (coming from Polis), and planning to go back to the South in Nicosia.

Thanks for the advise whether I could risk being a little naughty or should REALLY stick to the contract.

Robin.

more