Paldiski

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Minibus from Tallinn to Kuressaare

Tallinn Mar 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Where to I get the minibus to Kuressaare and do I need to reserve in advance? Also would appreciate knowing how often they go and the cost.
      Grateful for answers! :)

more
    • Bus/Tram travel in tallinn

Tallinn Mar 19, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I have a lot of questions regarding public transport. Will be in Tallinn this summer with my daughter & grandson and expect sometimes to use a bus or tram.
      Are individual tickets only sold by the driver? Cost? Do these tickets need to be validated and how do I do that?
      Is it true that Seniors travel for free?
      How does a Smartcard work? Would we need 3 cards or can one card be validated 3 times? How do I add more trips onto the card?
      I realize these are very basic questions, but I would like to know before hand. Thanks to all who answer!

more
    • KatjaT's Profile Photo

A few hours in Paldiski - what should we do/see?

by KatjaT Online Now Jul 8, 2012 at 4:07 AM

Hi,

we are a family of five and we are visiting Paldiski for a few hours on out trip from Tallinn to Padise next week, with a car. What do you recommend we should see there?
      The shores look beautiful, where is the best place to enjoy the see and the cliffs?
      What about the old Soviet buildings? Are any of those open to public? Is there a museum and when is it open? What buildings should we see even if we can only see them from the outside?

Is there something else you would recommend we see or do there? I'm afraid we won't have time to visit the islands, since we have to continue our journey quite soon, but any tips are welcome!

Thank you very much in advance!

• war time naval base in paldiski

by tvarish Online Now Apr 13, 2007 at 3:42 AM

hi, we will be travelling from helsinki to estonia in june,will be in paldiski, so can you give us any info on the wartime naval base which was closed to the public? ie where is it, is it easy for wheel chairs , any brochures we can obtain etc?
      thanks in advance
      j dawson

1 Answer Oct 2, 2007 at 3:28 AM