Palawan Travel Answers

change location

Where to stay in Palawan?

by PhilippineTourist Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 3:31 AM

A Filipino-American couple are considering taking a vacation somewhere nice and quiet in the Philppines here. We're thinking Cebu but why then it occurred to me that if we were to go at the wrong time (due to delays), Cebu could be hit by some rough storms. So why not Palawan.

Where would you advise us to go? We're looking for a nice, clean and romantic place for a vacationing couple. We'd like a serviced apartment where we can cook our own food but laundry can be taken care of and rooms cleaned by the staff. I've heard SDR in Mactan iis like that. Is there anything like that in a Palawan city? It should also be a secure place friendly to expats, near shopping malls, restaurants and the airport preferrably.

Thank you!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

Re: Where to stay in Palawan?

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now May 2, 2007 at 9:11 AM

Puerto Princesa might be the place in palawan for you. I'm just not sure if they do have a serviced apartment there. I know that Greenviews in Port Barton allows you to cook, is quite a romantic place, and is something sort of a serviced apartment but then it is far from the shopping malls. You might want to consider Davao instead as most of your requirements including the "romantic" part may be met there.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines