Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Palau Travel Answer Locations

• bronie2267's Profile Photo

travelling to Palau from Aus

Palau Mar 9, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Hi there,
      im just wondering what the cheapest way would be to get to Palau from cairns, Brisbane etc. Really wherever its the cheapest from Australia. does not need to be direct to Palau.

• Congratulations gift

Palau Oct 4, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I have a co-worker getting ready to celebrate her 5yr anniversary. What could i present her to celebrate the milestone? Thank you in advance!

• Palauan Music Albums

Palau Sep 12, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Where do I go to buy palauan music albums online?

4 Answers Sep 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    • WordocA's Profile Photo

palau to australia

Palau Jun 24, 2013 at 1:21 PM

is there boats from pakau traveling to australia
      shiping boats or tourism boats

4 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM
    • River in Imetang

Palau Mar 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Does anybody know which is the name of the river close to the road to Imetang in Ngarchelong (the northernmost State of Palau)?
      Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Mar 31, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    • Scooter Rental

Palau Nov 21, 2012 at 4:02 AM

We're planning a trip in early March, i've only found some dated information about this topic - that it's rare and expensive -25 day. Any updated information about how easy it is to rent a scooter for the week and how easy/hard it is to find?

thank you!

1 Answer Nov 21, 2012 at 4:22 AM
    • jamiezhuo's Profile Photo

Flight from Manila to Palau

Palau Oct 24, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Hi all,

I am planning do a diving trip to Palau. I will be flying from Singapore to Manila via a budget airline. May I know which are the airlines that fly from Manila to Palau ? Which airline is the cheapest option ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

4 Answers Sep 23, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    • Austin Texas at Easter time

Usa Dec 13, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Hi
      My husband and I are travelling to the USA in April of 2011 and would love to check out the music scene in Austin but the only dates we have available at this stage is over the Easter 2011 long weekend so I was just wondering if it would still be worth while going then?
      In Australia everything is completely closed on Good Friday,
      Easter Saturday runs as per normal
      Easter Sunday runs as per normal (Sunday trading) and
      Easter Monday runs as per Sunday trading
      Is this the same in the USA?
      We would just hate to travel there and only really have Saturday to check out the live music. Any advice be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks

3 Answers Dec 14, 2010 at 2:55 AM
    • Looking for Palauan cigarette pack

Palau Nov 14, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Hi. I have seen a White Crocodile cigarette pack made in Palau in a Russian collector site. I wonder if this brand is still being manufactured in Palau.

2 Answers Nov 14, 2010 at 10:53 PM
    • giving tip to servers

Palau Sep 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM

hi guys!do you usually give a tip to the servers in rock island cafe even if food is cheaper there?how much & why?

2 Answers Sep 14, 2010 at 9:54 PM
    • rock island cafe bloggers

Koror Sep 10, 2010 at 7:34 AM

hey guys who been there in rock island palau!may i know if do you give a tip to the waitresses there?how much do you give per dine-in? thanks a lot i just need to know....

1 Answer Dec 18, 2010 at 4:47 PM
    • Best place to fly from america to palau

Palau Jul 3, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Does anyone know where the best/cheapest place to fly from anywhere in america to palau is? Thank you!

2 Answers Jul 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM
    • Travel to US/Canada on a one-way ticket

Usa Feb 28, 2010 at 5:14 AM

Hey, i'm from Singapore. i'll be travelling to Montreal for a student exchange program in August. I'm contemplating stopping over at france or london first, then proceed to nyc from where i'll take greyhound toward montreal. I'm looking to buy 3 one-way tickets, 1 from singapore to london, 1 from london to nyc, and 1 from nyc back to singapore.
      I understand that there are some concerns regarding one-way tickets over at US borders, especially with the heightened security checks in recent times. I'd just like to enquire if i would run into any problems? If the concern is whether i'll be illegally staying over in the US, is it sufficient if i have proof of exit (the itinerary of nyc-singapore) to show to the guards?
      I won't have student visa because canada doesn't need one.
      Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

2 Answers Mar 5, 2010 at 12:18 AM
    • FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

snorkelling in Palau

Palau Feb 19, 2010 at 7:39 AM

Hi

I can not dive, but I can snorkel.
      Is it worth to go to Palau to snorkel?
      Can I still see a wreck somewhere snorkelling?

Thanks

Tobias

4 Answers Feb 28, 2010 at 2:35 AM
    • bead shop

Palau Feb 12, 2010 at 9:01 AM

Hi, I am looking for the name and web site of a bead shop in Palau on the road going down to the harbour and hotel bay area. The shop sells maily beads and has in the opposite side of the road a shopping mall. Any idea to help me out to get info about the place. Ale

• Shaunabean's Profile Photo

How Sea-Leg worthy do my Sea-Legs gotta be?

Palau Oct 27, 2009 at 7:48 AM

I love diving but have just about ZERO sea-legs in ANY kind of rough seas. How sea worthy do my (lack of) sea-legs have to be to do a liveaboard trip for a week-10 days in Palau in early February?

2 Answers Oct 27, 2009 at 5:29 PM
    • Campervan around USA...HELP!!!!

Usa Sep 11, 2009 at 4:14 AM

Hello!
      I am planning to travel around USA with my boyfriend for a year in a campervan from April '10. We were hoping to buy one and then have the company buy it back when the year is over, and found the website- http://www.camper-usa-canada.com/ which is called 'Ruedis Auto Vermittlung'. The only thing is I found a very bad review from a couple of separate people who used them both saying they were crooks and cost them a lot of money in repairs. Does anybody have any first hand information on them or any other information that might be useful? We're both from England so unfortunately really need to have something sorted for when we arrive!
      Thankyou very much!!! :)

8 Answers May 16, 2011 at 9:55 PM
    • Denver/Mt Rushmore

Usa Aug 22, 2009 at 11:30 PM

We are travelling in May 2010 to the USA. Flying into Atlanta and from there hoping to catch a flight to Denver and then travel by car through Denver up to Mt Rushmore. Are there any interesting places out of the ordinary and guidelines to motels. Is there a listing of motel prices which I can draw from the Internet?

3 Answers Aug 23, 2009 at 8:38 AM
    • Kyle-Taiwan's Profile Photo

Sam's Tours, Palau?

Palau Jun 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM

We leave in a few days and are looking to charter a boat for the day, no diving just snorkeling, sight seeing, hiking etc.

We got a price of450 USD for the day. this seem ok in Palau? are these guys good tour company?

1 Answer Jun 29, 2009 at 6:46 AM
    • Visa on Arrival

Palau May 2, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I would like to ask how much is the visa on arrival fee in palau? and what are the other requirements needed? I'm a filipino btw.. :) Thanks!

1 Answer May 3, 2009 at 8:02 AM
    • Kyle-Taiwan's Profile Photo

Safety of Hiking and snorkeling in Palau?

Palau Apr 22, 2009 at 1:14 PM

I am an experienced hiker and swimmer, my wife not so much. i am wondering a couple things.

what are the currents like while snorkeling?

What about animals such as sharks? safety wise, if we are not in a group, are these species that could potentially be threatening (i have much experience with land animals such as reptiles, but marine creatures i am completely at a loss with)

lastly, what is the legal aspect and safety aspect (mostly thinking of humans) of kayaking through various areas and hiking on the various islands? is this allowed? or will we be arrested for trespassing or.....?

We are hoping to cut costs and not do the tours. probably a couple of the must see spots like jellyfish lake, but others i hope me and my wife can search out solo in a relaxing yet thorough fashion.

Thanks for the info, i am SO excited about going there!

1 Answer Apr 23, 2009 at 5:14 AM
    • Honeymoon places to stay, fishing, price

Palau Oct 7, 2008 at 4:11 AM

Hi All,

does anyone know if there is some bugalow accommodation, right on the beach suitable for some budget concious honeymooners?

In regards to meals, accommodation, activities how cheap is Palau? How would it compare to Thailand?

If you can help, thank you advance and as a little side note, if anyone has gone fishing in Palau I would love to hear your stories!

Cheers

Sam

1 Answer Dec 30, 2008 at 10:35 PM
    • sdjaybird's Profile Photo

Rock Islands

Palau Jun 7, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Does anyone know the best way to actually get out to the Rock Islands? Do you have to take an organized boat tour or can you rent a boat and get there yourself? Isnt this the best are to snorkel and spend the days at the beach?
      Can you hire a local to take you there for the day inexpensively? Are they too far distance wise to kayak yourself? Thanks

1 Answer Jun 15, 2008 at 6:42 PM
    • Palau....and the singl man...

Palau Apr 18, 2008 at 12:10 PM

Hi...I will be diving in Palau for a week in the beginning of July....
      I was wondering about what the nite life is like and the availability of single women.....any one with some info or experience????
      TY
      h

1 Answer Apr 27, 2008 at 9:21 AM
    • Do yo know that city?/Conoces esta ciudad?

Usa Mar 19, 2008 at 10:21 AM

Hi, I'm spanish. I'm looking for a city I've seen just in pics. It's a city that must be in USA (or maybe in Canada, but I think it's USA). The city have got some lakes near (not necessary the Great Lakes) and there's a hospital whose building is circular. I would be pleased if anybody could tell me if know a city similar like that. It's important for me to find a person who lives there. Thanks

Hola, soy español. Estoy buscando una ciudad que sólo he visto en fotos. Es una ciudad que debe estar en USA (o quizás en Canadá, pero creo que es de USA). Tiene algunos lagos cerca (no necesariamente los GRandes Lagos), y hay un hospital cuyo edificio es circular. Agradecería que alguien pudiera decirme si conoce una ciudad parecida a esta. Es importante que encuentre a una persona que vive allí. Gracias.

1 Answer Mar 19, 2008 at 6:22 PM
    • coast/coast USA

Usa Mar 17, 2008 at 3:24 PM

Hi, a couple of years ago my wife and I bought a Hiace at Kings Cross market in Sydney Oz while we were travelling over there, and drove the Eastern Circle, 17000 kms then flogged it on our return. Is it poss. to do the same in USA, ie buy a wagon and then flog it 2 months later (in the States), bearing in mind I'd be a British holiday maker and going to be in USA for about 2 months. Also if it is poss. how does the insurance work out? Many thanks for any advice.

4 Answers Mar 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM
    • g4cwa's Profile Photo

Kabayan Filipino Restaurant.

Palau Mar 9, 2008 at 4:35 AM

Does Grace not run the Kabayan any more? I lived in Palau until 2003 and wonder if she is still there?

• moni2's Profile Photo

Travelling to USA in Dec - Jan 09

Usa Feb 27, 2008 at 3:36 PM

Wondering if anyone had tips for travelling in America (family of four) at Christmas time. I want to got to Disneyland and Universal Studios and then to New York. What is best way to get to New York? Is flying expensive? Is there a rail service? I was thinking of hiring a car/motorhome but no prices online for Winter???

Any good ideas appreciated.

5 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 7:38 PM
    • sahel578's Profile Photo

Liveaboards

Palau Feb 27, 2008 at 3:15 AM

Does anyone have any rants or raves about liveaboards in Palau? We're headed there for a dive trip in July.

4 Answers Mar 15, 2008 at 5:22 AM
    • Question about USA / Canada Travel from Australia

Usa Feb 8, 2008 at 11:38 PM

I have a flight booked from here in Australia to the USA for April 16th. It's a return flight due back on the 15th of June. The trip at the moment is on a regular Visa waiver and I probably only have about5000 with me to make it.. ( which is plenty as I know a lot of people in the US who will take care of me while I'm there for food, lodging etc..) It's a holiday so I don't plan to work on the trip legally or otherwise. I also have friends in Canada and wouldn't mind crossing into there also to see them. What would I need to do to be able to do that and is there any Visa or anything I have to apply for?

Secondly I'd like to spend as much time as possible overseas as I can.. Is there a legal way of not taking my plane home in June as planned but instead going over to Canada and taking a new flight back to Australia which I pay for when I'm there whenever the time is up? How long can I stay in Canada without having to go home? Anyway if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. I don't really know any of the rules. Cheers.

Dan

4 Answers Feb 9, 2008 at 9:12 PM