Palau Travel Answers

change location

a 'lil info needed

by carl_manrique Online Now Apr 20, 2006 at 8:34 AM

anyone here who have any idea of whatlife to expect in palau if i decide to work ang live there? what about any idea of a place to stay in palau so to find me a job there? hope someone answers this..

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • GoodayMate's Profile Photo

RE: a 'lil info needed

by GoodayMate Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 4:21 PM

I have been to Palau once working there for a couple of weeks (tv producer). It is a very remote part of the world and has to be acessed via Guam. While it is a beautiful place there is not much to do and you really have to decide if you would like the Island experience. It is great of course for any Island activities e.g. deep sea diving, fishing, snorkeling etc. all things that seem to come natural to Islanders. I think work would be hard to find as it is seen more as a different holiday destination, but with few tourists.
    Guam is entirely different and while very expensive it is an American protectorate with lots of facilities. It is also a major Japanese tourist destination so work prospects would be much better. If you decide on Palau The Outrigger hotel would be a good starting base.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Palau Travel Answer Locations