change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flying late into Vilnius

Lithuania Nov 21, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Hello,

I am looking to book a ticket to Vilnius in April but I will be arriving around 10:30 p.m. and was wondering if I would still be able to catch a bus, taxi, or train to the hostel that I've booked?

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

cut throat shave anywhere ?

Vilnius Dec 11, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Hi vt'ers
      When I'm in Vilnius in Jan I will want to treat myself to a cut throat shave a barbers. Is there anywhere I can do this around Vilnius centre. I like to do this as you can't take razors on the plane in hand luggage and it's always a nice treat.
      thanks

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

what coat should I take ?

Vilnius Nov 26, 2014 at 10:09 AM

hi vt'ers

im off to Vilnius in January. do I need to take a thick winter coat. I will have jumpers and a jacket with me but seems as im staying in the centre and won't be walking much I don't really want to be saddled with a thick heavy coat when I'm out and about. it will be a pain when I go to the bars etc.
      look forward to hearing your views
      thanks

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Palanga in Lithaunia

by MsLena Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 8:30 AM

My sister and I are going to Palanga July 5 to 8. The trip was a spontaneous booking, we do not know much beyond that there are nice beaches in Palanga, so we're hoping for good weather. We will stay at the Hotel Po Kastonu on Maironio G. 34th.

What can you absolutely not miss in Palanga, and what it is advisable to miss? What's the deal on the SPA front? We are both about 40 and like bars, but do not like clubs. We also like good food, and are happy to pay extra for it to be good. We would like to test the local food in a nice restaurant. Places to shop? Nice trips to do outside Palanga?

We have previously been in Tallinn and Riga; how is Palanga compared to these cities?

Thanks
      /Lena

15 Answers Jul 4, 2012 at 1:44 AM
    • infinity-syndrome's Profile Photo

How to get from Palanga to Riga

by infinity-syndrome Online Now May 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Hello!

I would like to travel from Palanga to Riga in August. I guess there should be direct buses, but I can't find any schedule. I also need to know if we should buy tickets in advance (a day, a week?) or can do it just before the departure. Can I buy tickets via Internet somehow?

Thanks!

4 Answers Jun 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    • Badre's Profile Photo

//Urgent// Looking for a room/studio in Palanga // short stay //

by Badre Online Now Jun 22, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Hi there,

I'm planning a trip on my own to lithuania/latvia and estonia during the month of july 2011.

i will be in Palanga from 04/07 to 07/07 and i want to rent a room / studio (i m on a budget) as close as possible center/beach/nightlife...

Please help, it is urgent.

Badre
      BADRE_AITELMAATI@HOTMAIL.COM

Read more: World Travel Forum

2 Answers Jun 23, 2011 at 5:47 AM
    • Oleinikolga's Profile Photo

Taxi Kaunas airport - Palanga

by Oleinikolga Online Now Jun 2, 2011 at 3:12 AM

Hi,
      We are traveling to Palanga in August. Arriving at Kaunas airport. Since we have a small child with us, changing buses seems like a complex option. What is approximate cost of taxi to Palanga?
      Thanks

4 Answers Jun 6, 2011 at 11:45 PM
    • natsku's Profile Photo

Palanga - Kaunas airport

by natsku Online Now Jun 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Hello
      I am going to be in Palanga in july. And then i have to fly from Kaunas airport.
      Whats can be the easiest way to get from Palanga to Kaunas airport. And what can be the price?.Is there a straight bus? or something like that?
      any information will be good.
      Thanks!
      Nata

2 Answers Jul 1, 2010 at 1:15 AM
    • APARTMENT RENTAIL IN KLAIPEDA OR PALANGA

by MarcobaldoBau Online Now Sep 20, 2006 at 5:47 PM

Dear all
      I am thinking to come to Palanga or Klaipeda doe 1 month next summer. Which one between you reccomend to stay as for sea and nightlife/entertainement?
      Moreover do you have any contact or website to rent a 1 bedroom flat in those location for 1 month?
      Please let me know!
      ps Alterola next year will come near your place so next time beer free I hope!
      O am the one that went to Vilnius and was looking for some info in June:))))))

1 Answer Sep 22, 2006 at 3:10 AM
    • ATV, Jet skiing and horse backriding on the beach

by makotorpi Online Now Jun 29, 2006 at 3:21 AM

My wife and I are currently looking for more extreme activites to do in palanga and are having trouble finding places that will let you rent jet skis, ATVs (four wheel motor vehicles) and horseback riding on the beach. Anyone know who we can contact for this?

2 Answers Aug 23, 2006 at 1:14 PM
    • CoolB's Profile Photo

Palanga this weekend (1st in June)

by CoolB Online Now May 29, 2006 at 12:52 AM

Hi,

Coming to Palanga this first weekend in June and have a few questions:

1, What's the weather like out there? The forecasts I've seen on the net are confusing.
      2, Are people at all in town this early?
      3, What's the entertainment scene like, are pubs and clubs open.
      4, I understand that Klaipeda is less of a resort town than Palanga, what is the distance between the two? Easiest way to travel between the two town and how much would it cost.

Cheers and thanx!
      :-)B

7 Answers Jun 1, 2006 at 8:59 PM
    • Beauty salon in Palanga

by Annastina Online Now May 22, 2006 at 4:12 AM

Can somebody recommend a good beauty salon, where they speak English in Palanga? Going there in June and would like to have some treatment for my face and body.
      Thanks.

2 Answers May 22, 2006 at 11:54 PM