Travel Answers
Palamutbuku Adasi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How Best to get from Bodrum to Rhodes by ferry.

Bodrum Mar 8, 2015 at 8:51 AM

What is the best way to travel from Bodrum to Rhodes on either Saturday 20th or Sunday 21st June 2015. We are a senior couple - on a tight budget travelling from Brisbane Australia to Turkey and the Greek Islands. I believe you can get a bus to Mamaris from Bodrum but I don't think there is one early enough to connect with the 9am catamaran to Rhodes. We'd prefer not to stay in Mamaris if we can avoid it. Does a later ferry operate in JUne?
      Also is there a reliable ferry service of some kind from Bodrum to Rhodes
      Also how do you get from Rhodes port to accommodation in the old Rhodes town?

more
    • HappyGilmore's Profile Photo

Marmaris Mid March

Marmaris Mar 15, 2015 at 7:41 AM

What is there to do in Mid March? We arrive 22/03/15 for one week and we are staying at the Rosy Hotel. Any tips greatly received.

more
    • Marmaris or Icmeler?

Marmaris Mar 3, 2015 at 6:24 PM

Hi

Me and my wife a looking to head to Turkey for our 1 year anniversary (we are 24 and 26 years old). We plan to mainly relax at the resort but we'd also like to swim with dolphins, chill by the beach and possibly do some watersports. Which town do you think would suit us better? Also which town embodies more of the Turkish culture and less of the British holiday party scene?

Thanks! :)

more