Palamutbuku Adasi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to go

Bodrum Apr 5, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Me and a friend have booked flights to Bodrum in sept but not sure where to go. We would like a beach and somewhere to dance but not full of 18 to 30 .

more
    • DerekR2's Profile Photo

Appartment identification?

Icmeler Yesterday

My wife and I are booked into the Ozlem Appartments, Golenye 42, Sokak 26, Icmeler 48720.
      My question is this, could anyone tell me is this Ozlem Apps, Ozlem Apps 1 or Ozlem Apps 2. On Google Earth it could be any one of these?
      Thank You.
      Derek Rowe.

more
    • faber apartments icmeler turkey

Icmeler Apr 14, 2014 at 9:03 AM

i has anyone stayed here please i just booked thanks!

more
    • Hotel in Icmeler

Icmeler Apr 9, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Going to Golmar Beach Hotel. Is it nice ??

more
    • WHERE TO GO?

Dalyan Apr 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Morning everyone I'm Dave,

I will be in Dalyan from the beginning of July for two weeks visiting my girlfriends parents & I'm looking for help! I'm planning to propose to my partner during our visit & would like to find a nice place to do it. Idealy I'd like it to be romantic & beautiful but the problem is my partner lived there for a few years and is likely to know all the nice places in the surrounding areas. We have means of transport so we can travel. We visited last year and went on a couple of boat trips along the river. We also went for a couple of meals, one being not far from Dalyan which turned out to be in the trees, that was nice. I just need a bit of guidance & help on some other nice places she may not know about, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Dave

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

Ferry to Kos island

Bodrum Mar 31, 2014 at 9:52 AM

we plan to take the ferry or catamaran to Kos island.
      1)in which port in Kos we will arrive by ferry? there seem to be different ports in Kos
      2)does the catamaran follow the same route/port?

more
    • Dolmus/Coaches Fethiye to Ortaca

Fethiye 21 hours ago

Can I get a dolmus from Fethiye to Ortaca does anyone know?

more
    • traveling solo

Bodrum Yesterday

I am a female traveling on my own from istanbul to bodrum, im just wondering if it is a safe place to be on my own?

more
    • eating out and drink prices?

Icmeler Apr 13, 2014 at 2:16 AM

can anyone give me a good guide as to eating out for a family of for i.e breakfast and dinner plus what drinks cost in the supermarkets as were going self catering thankyou!

more
    • Visit Bodrum?

Bodrum Apr 2, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Hello,
      My boyfriend and I are going to Turkey , arriving in Istanbul on April 21st. We will stay in Istanbul until de 27th, that we will take an early am flight to Cappadocia, staying 2 nights in Groeme. We are trying to decide what to do afterwards? Maybe to fly to Izmir and spend a night in Selcuk in order to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale, after that we were thinking on going to Bodrum - by bus?- for maybe 4 days before flying back to Istanbul for the last couple of days prior to returning home.
      Is this a good time to visit Bodrum? we would probably stay from the 1-5th May, if so, what area to stay? and would our itinerary make any sense?
      Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
      Thanks!

more