Palamós

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus travel

Malgrat de Mar 13 hours ago

Hi is it possible to get to blanes spain from Malgrat spain by bus?

more
    • bus from malgrat to blanes

Malgrat de Mar 13 hours ago

Hi is it possible to get to Blanes from Malgrat by bus ?

more
    • vilanova park

Vilanova i la Geltru Apr 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM

What is the cheapest to get to aquopolis water park from the camp

more
    • english breakfast salou

Salou Mar 27, 2014 at 5:18 AM

where is best and cheapest place for a cooked breakfast near the international II hotel please?

more
    • NicoleJ10's Profile Photo

Lloret de Mar, April 2014

Lloret de Mar Mar 24, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Coming to Lloret de Mar, Sat 12th April 2014 and staying 3 nights..
      As this is during the beginning of the easter hols will most things be open? inc the Mon and Tues?
      We are a couple mid 20's looking for things to do and places to visit as we are not used to laying on a beach all day… can anyone help please? :) thanks in advance x
      Nicole x

more
    • Rafting close to Barcelona - Montserrat

Monistrol de Montserrat Apr 13, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to do rafting with 15 people on May 10th.
      We will be in Barcelona, so we are looking for a place close to Barcelona (like Montserrat).

Do you have any advice ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

César

more
    • Is there a cheap prepaid phone that works in Spain?

Barcelona Apr 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I just want something for light use for calls to Spainish numbers and if there is an emergency at work in the US.
      And to receive texts from the US.

TIA

more
    • Pullmantur Sovereign Cruise

Barcelona Apr 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Hi there, we are due to take our first cruise from Barcelona on the above ship on 31st May. I can find very little information regarding these cruises. I realise they are primarily for Spanish people but would love to hear from any English speaking passengers about their experience on the Pullmantur Sovereign. Thanks in advance

more
    • Threading eyebrows.

Tarragona Apr 8, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi.. I'd really appreciate help here. Im new here in tarragona and I can not find any spa or saloon which offer threading for eyebrows. Can anybody guide me where to find a saloon which offers threading.. Thanks.

more
    • Good self catering for non driver with beach & pool with water slides or water park nearby

Barcelona Apr 7, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Can anyone recommend a good self catering hotel/apartment on the beach with pool and slides/water park nearby. Will travel in July and won't hire a car. Would like to go for 7-10 days with 2 children aged 7 & 12. Happy to go anywhere in Europe, doesn't have to be Spain

more
    • TRAIN FROM SITGES TO MONTMELO

Sitges Apr 2, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Does anyone know the cost of the train ticket from Sitges to Montmelo for the F1 Grand Prix

more
    • ABQ_Hugh's Profile Photo

BCN Airport>Estacio de França by Rodalies/Cercanias, where to change trains?

Barcelona Apr 1, 2014 at 2:27 PM

When going by rail from BCN Airport (R2 Nord) to the Estacio de Estacio de França station (R2 Sud)....I know it is possible to change trains at Passeig de Gracia.

However in seeing the map, it looks like the first station after BCN Airport, El Prat de Llobregat, is also on R2 Sud.
      I can imagine El Prat de Llobregat has fewer passengers than a station like Passeig de Gracia....would it be a better place to change trains? Is it an easy change Sud comes to same platform, or do you need to change platforms?
      Thanks in advance for your advice.

more
    • Diving and accommodation

L'Estartit Mar 22, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Hi everyone
      I am trying to surprise my partner for his 50 th by giving him a diving holiday. We already live in Spain, and would probably fly in from Malaga. Upon quick ( secret ) searches I think we can fly to l'estartit !! Can anyone recommend a good self catering apartment close (ish) to a dive centre. To keep the costs down I don't really want to hire a car.

Many thanks

more
    • Reputation of barcelonaturisme website

Barcelona Apr 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hi, I am planning to do some online transactions on barcelonaturisme website. Can anybody provide any feedback on the same. I am forwarding the link for reference.
      bcnshop.barcelonaturisme.com...

more
    • Shopping for climbing rope in Barcelona

Barcelona Apr 8, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Hello, Is there anyone who can recommend a good inexpensive shop for buying rock climbing rope in Barcelona? I need two half ropes. eg Edelrid or Beal. Thanks, Alexey

more
    • annemariebyrne's Profile Photo

Taxi fare from Reus Airport

Tarragona Apr 2, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi! Does anyone know the taxi fare from Reus airport to Tarragona town centre? It would be for a Saturday afternoon, two passengers, hand luggage only. Many thanks.

more
    • SHARKFIN's Profile Photo

which hotel to stay in rhamba or best suggestion

Barcelona Apr 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM

any suggestion for 3 star hotel .. la rhamba area or any other suggestion . My budget is 80 - 100 eur . I am arriving by trin from paris on 23 jun .

thanku . gracia

more
    • Ronza's Profile Photo

Trip to Barcelona June 2014

Barcelona Apr 9, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Hello. I am going with my husband to Barcelona during June. I would like to know how many days do I need to cover the most important attractions in Barcelona and what are those attractions.
      Can I visit Montserrat in one day from Barcelona?
      Thank you

more
    • MagdaM's Profile Photo

Recommendation

Barcelona Mar 23, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Aloha!
      I would like you (if you have free time) to inform me where is the right place in Barcelona to book hotel or appartment for 7 days. I ask you because i am not the usual type of tourist. I want to live seven days as a Barcelona's citizen not as a tourist. So I would like the acommodation where I will chose to live to have metro very close and be low cost but value for money. If you don't know any hotels just tell me the region you think is fine of transportation and crime scenes.
      Finally could you recommend me valued-small-local running restaurants in which you and your friends or family would choose to eat.
      Gracias beforehand!

more
    • Apartments with All Inclusive

Salou Mar 21, 2014 at 5:22 AM

I am a single parent of 2- boy and girls 14 and 12, travelling to Salou for 10 days in July. This year I will be taking my son's friend along (both 14), so would like separate sleeping areas for privacy for all of us, either in a 1 apartment/studio with a bedroom and sofa bed in living room, or a 2 bedroom apartment. I looked at the festival village but too far out and the International 2 but seems everyone has to sleep in the same room.
      This would also be the case with the hotels who do all inclusive, 4 beds in 1 room would be awful,or are there any with an alternative.
      Thanks in advance for any advice

more
    • mrsdeano's Profile Photo

Itinerary for Barcelona and other parts

Barcelona Apr 10, 2014 at 9:02 AM

My husband has a three day conference in Barcelona in September. We are going to spend at least a week in Spain if not longer along with our adult daughter and son-in-law, Should we spend more than the three days in Barcelona? If not, any ideas on where to do in Spain? We have never been there before.

Thanks!

more
    • What's a good hotel in Barcelona?

Barcelona Apr 6, 2014 at 10:57 AM

What's a good hotel in Barcelona? Not the top hotel as I'm on somewhat of a budget and not the cheapest place either, but something in the middle to above average. (I will spend 2-3 nights there, and get there via train from Valencia)

I want something close to good restaurants, and want to see Park Güell, Mont Juec, and do the hop on hop off tour. Is there anything else you'd recommend (we have two kids, 11 and 13)

What restaurants would you recommend for some Catalonian food? I've been to Valencia a few times but never Barcelona.

Is the Mont Juic area safe? I will be traveling in August, any places to avoid?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • SHARKFIN's Profile Photo

Things to do in Barcelona , in 2 days

Barcelona Apr 9, 2014 at 12:14 AM

I will be spending 2 nights in barcelona for the first time , arriving on Monday 23 jun from paris by train . I would like to see your recommendation on the things i shud do . Will probably do the must do thing like The sagrada church , park gruell , casa mila .. anything else i should see or do . Planning to go to the restaurant Tapas 24 and Alkimia as recommended by my fridns .. staying at Hotel Next To . thankyou Virtual tourist

more
    • amyinlondon's Profile Photo

car rental

Barcelona Apr 6, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Can anyone give out any money saving tips on car rental?

more
    • Barcelona Enquiry

Barcelona Apr 4, 2014 at 3:46 AM

Hello
      I am thinking of coming to Barcelona around November for a few days maybe a week or so.
      As I am a Barca fan, my main purpose is to see a live game.
      Any suggestions on accommodation? Is it better look into accommodation near the stadium or city?
      I don't want a typical tourist experience more like a local experience, so any suggestions of things to do in that regard?

Thank you

more
    • Internet Access

by Torkington Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM

I need internet access every few days can I buy cheap access for say ten days?

3 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    • palamos to girona

by jnk001 Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Hi

We are arriving on a Thomson cruise to Palamos and would like to visit Girona town , the bus looks a bit iffy , does anyone know if there are any trips that can be booked ,( THomson aren't doing one at the moment )

1 Answer Aug 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    • Palamos to Barcelona

by n1ober Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Is it possible to go to Barcelona and back in one day

6 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    • maps

by ger4444 Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Hello,I wish to know if there is a tourist office in Palamos or sant antoni de calonge where they sell maps of surroundings (with roads and villages) that i want to use for biking to places such as toerella de montgries, begur, monells etc.

5 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    • transportation

by stalo Online Now May 14, 2013 at 4:26 PM

how can you get from palmos to lloret de mar? taxi?

2 Answers May 15, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • Transportation

by jonahtannos Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 6:55 PM

What's the best to get to Palamos from girona with over-sized luggage? (bike case)

1 Answer Mar 28, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    • car hire

by dreadlock Online Now Feb 17, 2010 at 6:46 AM

hi ..i am going to kings camping ,has anyone got a name for cheap car hire from Girona airport.Also can anyone tell me a bit about what the kids can do if anyone has been to this site and/or surrounding area...thanks

• car hire

by geraldoakley Online Now Sep 9, 2009 at 3:07 AM

I would like to hire a car in Palamos to explore the Costa Brava coastline.
      Can any-one give me an an address - email address fax or phone number of a car rental company in Palamos. I have not been able to locate one on the internet
      Regards, Gerald Oakley

• from girona airport to palamos kings

by lmhdr Online Now May 19, 2009 at 6:39 AM

hi can anyone please help me ,i need to get from girona airport to kings palamos in september and cannot find any train or public transport to get us there.we are 5 adults and 1 child.have been told that it is so expensive to travel by taxi-e100 minimun,heard about shuttle bus around e50 per person but again no help to find details.please help as i panicking a bit now and am taking my elderly mother who fusses over final details.please help...linda

3 Answers May 24, 2009 at 1:30 AM
    • Ken-out-of-Bath's Profile Photo

Hostal Catalina

by Ken-out-of-Bath Online Now Jul 26, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Hola!

I am thinking of booking rooms in the Hostal Catalina next month, does anybody know the Hotel?

Any comments appreciated!

Thanks,
      Ken

• El Pireta

by lewlew62 Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 5:29 AM

Are the el Pireta, St louse, and the continental in llafranch still open,

I have not been for a while, and will be returning this year.
      i have many happy memories from this places and hope that they are still open!

1 Answer Jul 31, 2007 at 6:34 AM
    • Jet skiing

by Seanlbrown Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 1:24 PM

Having visited Palamos before I am looking to drive down this summer with my jet ski in tow and am looking for launch sites/ramps. Is there anyone out there who can help me out. I will probably be staying in either Palamos or La Fosca.
      Thanks
      Sean

1 Answer Jan 9, 2007 at 1:44 PM
    • la fosca revisited

by mecerc68 Online Now Oct 2, 2006 at 5:31 AM

Returning to la fosca next summer after some 30 years since holidaying there as a child, and i was wanting to find the place we used to stay, but have no idea how the place has changed over that period. To make matters worse i can't even remember the name of the place we stayed even thought we were there for a few years on the trot.
      I will give a description and see if it rings bells with anyone.
      The complex was at the top of the hill, just beyond a small square where we used to but bread etc from a small row of shops, it was up a dirt road on the right hand side(used to find chicken feet and heads at the start of this track--amazing what you remember), the complex was basically 1 villa and about 16 apartments with swimming pool and old metal swing park, the family who owned the complex also lived there in a house with large orchards etc, 3 gnerations of the family lived there, the granfather was the owner i believe. The whole complex was surrounded by fields at this time, and a campsite was close by i think.
      The swimming pool and a wooden slatted slide and was seperated from the park by a large hedge. We stayed in the villa and the apartments, basic by todays standards i think.
      The name of the place was Geronis or Geronas or something like that named after the granfather and i believe it is still there but now run by the grandson who i knew as a boy.
      Does this sound familiar to anyone??
      Done all the searches online but just can't find it.

cheers

E

• Palamos/La Fosca in August with teenagers

by Aislingwhite Online Now Feb 19, 2006 at 2:32 PM

Hi
      We are travelling to La Fosca and staying at a site called Camping Kings in August. I was a bit concerned about a posting that said Palamos was "not very nice". I want some traditional spanish food, good weather, a nice beach or two, a good local market and some beach activity nearby such as boat trips or watersports. The campsite seems to have informal "nightlife" ie: disco/pool & snooker/quiz's etc which will suit our kids (we are quite happy to have a walk and a glass of wine in the evening)- is the area likely to suit us? I would hate the Lloret type of built up resort (I am sure its fine out of season but must be hell in August), any tips, advice, information, ideas for days out etc etc would be very welcome.
      Thanks

1 Answer Aug 1, 2006 at 5:33 AM
    • transport to salou

by lynn56 Online Now Oct 12, 2005 at 7:06 AM

im going to palamos next week and want to travel to salou to visit the port aventura park and need to find transpot to take us there
      there will be 4 peole 2 adults 2 kids maybe there is a bus or excursion that we can go on please help us

2 Answers Oct 17, 2005 at 6:06 AM
    • sagalouts2003's Profile Photo

Going to Palamos in May

by sagalouts2003 Online Now Jan 14, 2004 at 12:37 PM

Hi I am going to Palamos,La Fosca and have two options where to fly to,Gerona which is nearer but cost more or to Barcelona.My question is how easy is it to travel to Palamos from Barcelona airport and roughly the cost,please bear in mind I`ll be travelling with my wife and teenage daughter.Never been to Palamos before always stayed slightly further north at Palafruell.Is Palamos as nice ?.Enough questions from me. sagalouts2003

4 Answers Jul 4, 2012 at 1:32 AM