Palamós

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• f1 race day

Lloret de Mar Jan 11, 2015 at 7:08 PM

how much would it cost in a taxi from llorett de mar to cattalunia stadium in barcellona on race day to f1 grand prix

more
    • Nic2004's Profile Photo

Carrer Sicilia

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Is this a recommandable place to discover Barcelona for about 4-5 days?

more

Is accommodation in Carrer Scilia recommandable?

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Hi @ all, We'll stay 4-5 days in Barcelona at the end of February. Would you recommend Carrer Sicilia? Is this a good place to discover the city? Sagrada Familia doesn't seem to be too far, but I'm not yet informed about the City, to be true. Any suggestions? As always, your helpful answers will be well appreciated. Thanks in advance and a happy new year to you all. Nic

more
    • Beach towns near Barcelona

Barcelona Jan 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Hi all. This my first posting on VT. We are two retired couples traveling to Spain and Portugal next September for almosta month. We are flying into Barcelona on Sept 6 and thought it would be nice to head to one of the nice beach towns north or west of Barcelona for the first few days as we settle into the time zone! A nice sea view would be lovely, and somewhere where we can easily walk out to local restqurants . I've done some research and can't decide between somewhere like Tossa de mar in the Costa Braga or maybe around d Cambrils in Costa Dorada. Thoughts would be so appreciated. We were not planning to rent a car until later in our trip, so we will be making our way from Barcelona Into. Airport. Then we would move on to Barcelona., Madrid, etc. Before heading to Portugal.

more
    • What to do in Barcelona

Barcelona Jan 23, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Hello,

My husband and I (both in our early 30s) are going to be in Barcelona mid May for 4-5 nights. What's the best are to stay in? I was looking at maybe the Gothic Quarter?
      Are there places we should take day trips to nearby that we can take the train to?
      Is 4 nights enough or do we need 5? We will be taking the train to France for the rest of the trip.

Thanks!
      Nicole

more

Or is Carrer Perecamps, 08001 Barcelona, Spanien better for a stay?

Barcelona Jan 6, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Would appreciate your comment.

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Travel from Barcelona to Italy

Barcelona Jan 4, 2015 at 7:47 PM

The wife and I are on an organized tour of Spain which finishes in Madrid on the 25th May 2015.We then wish to travel independently to Barcelona and then along the coastline of France and Italy,finishing up in Sorrento for the Amalfi Coast.We wish to take approximately a month,stopping at various locations for 3-4 days.Any advice would be appreciated.At this stage we anticipate travelling mostly by train.

more
    • a Camp site

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 9:24 AM

Is there a Camp site close to Camp Nou football stadium ?

more
    • Camp Site

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 9:17 AM

Need a camp site close to Camp Nou - Barcelona ?

more
    • Places to visit / things to do

Barcelona Jan 3, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Hi there I am looking for help myself and hubby are traveling to Barcelona on the 16th of of March for 4 nights for our 10th wedding anniversary and I need help on day trips and best places to eat and drink we have never tried tapas we had visited sidges 6 years ago but all we got to do was go on the tour bus round Barcelona so please any help gratefully received

more
    • DunaKal's Profile Photo

Hotels at sea front

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 4:47 AM

Hi all,

Can you please recommend a hotel with a sea view or has a private beach in Barcelona?
      I just need names & I'll check prices at booking.com

Thank you.

more
    • Spain-where to visit

Barcelona Jan 1, 2015 at 3:47 PM

My wife and I are traveling to Barceloa in April to visit our daughter who is studying there. We have 9 nights and would like recommendations of what other cities to visit. We can fly, or take a train and enjoy culture, art, food and the beach. Thanks

more
    • Train from Barcelona to Madrid on September 12

Barcelona Jan 10, 2015 at 10:22 AM

We are hoping to travel from Barcelona to Madrid on Saturday September 12. I have found flights, but was wanted to check out the options by train. I am at the renfe site (I think) and can't seem to get a schedule for that day. It seems to be asking me to change dates. Does that make sense that there would be no train on a Saturday between Barcelona and Madrid? Anyone able to help? Thanks so much!

more
    • Internet Access

by Torkington Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM

I need internet access every few days can I buy cheap access for say ten days?

3 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    • palamos to girona

by jnk001 Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Hi

We are arriving on a Thomson cruise to Palamos and would like to visit Girona town , the bus looks a bit iffy , does anyone know if there are any trips that can be booked ,( THomson aren't doing one at the moment )

1 Answer Aug 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    • Palamos to Barcelona

by n1ober Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Is it possible to go to Barcelona and back in one day

6 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

maps

by ger4444 Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Hello,I wish to know if there is a tourist office in Palamos or sant antoni de calonge where they sell maps of surroundings (with roads and villages) that i want to use for biking to places such as toerella de montgries, begur, monells etc.

5 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    • transportation

by stalo Online Now May 14, 2013 at 4:26 PM

how can you get from palmos to lloret de mar? taxi?

2 Answers May 15, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • Transportation

by jonahtannos Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 6:55 PM

What's the best to get to Palamos from girona with over-sized luggage? (bike case)

1 Answer Mar 28, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    • car hire

by dreadlock Online Now Feb 17, 2010 at 6:46 AM

hi ..i am going to kings camping ,has anyone got a name for cheap car hire from Girona airport.Also can anyone tell me a bit about what the kids can do if anyone has been to this site and/or surrounding area...thanks

• car hire

by geraldoakley Online Now Sep 9, 2009 at 3:07 AM

I would like to hire a car in Palamos to explore the Costa Brava coastline.
      Can any-one give me an an address - email address fax or phone number of a car rental company in Palamos. I have not been able to locate one on the internet
      Regards, Gerald Oakley

• from girona airport to palamos kings

by lmhdr Online Now May 19, 2009 at 6:39 AM

hi can anyone please help me ,i need to get from girona airport to kings palamos in september and cannot find any train or public transport to get us there.we are 5 adults and 1 child.have been told that it is so expensive to travel by taxi-e100 minimun,heard about shuttle bus around e50 per person but again no help to find details.please help as i panicking a bit now and am taking my elderly mother who fusses over final details.please help...linda

3 Answers May 24, 2009 at 1:30 AM
    • Ken-out-of-Bath's Profile Photo

Hostal Catalina

by Ken-out-of-Bath Online Now Jul 26, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Hola!

I am thinking of booking rooms in the Hostal Catalina next month, does anybody know the Hotel?

Any comments appreciated!

Thanks,
      Ken

• El Pireta

by lewlew62 Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 5:29 AM

Are the el Pireta, St louse, and the continental in llafranch still open,

I have not been for a while, and will be returning this year.
      i have many happy memories from this places and hope that they are still open!

1 Answer Jul 31, 2007 at 6:34 AM
    • Jet skiing

by Seanlbrown Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 1:24 PM

Having visited Palamos before I am looking to drive down this summer with my jet ski in tow and am looking for launch sites/ramps. Is there anyone out there who can help me out. I will probably be staying in either Palamos or La Fosca.
      Thanks
      Sean

1 Answer Jan 9, 2007 at 1:44 PM
    • la fosca revisited

by mecerc68 Online Now Oct 2, 2006 at 5:31 AM

Returning to la fosca next summer after some 30 years since holidaying there as a child, and i was wanting to find the place we used to stay, but have no idea how the place has changed over that period. To make matters worse i can't even remember the name of the place we stayed even thought we were there for a few years on the trot.
      I will give a description and see if it rings bells with anyone.
      The complex was at the top of the hill, just beyond a small square where we used to but bread etc from a small row of shops, it was up a dirt road on the right hand side(used to find chicken feet and heads at the start of this track--amazing what you remember), the complex was basically 1 villa and about 16 apartments with swimming pool and old metal swing park, the family who owned the complex also lived there in a house with large orchards etc, 3 gnerations of the family lived there, the granfather was the owner i believe. The whole complex was surrounded by fields at this time, and a campsite was close by i think.
      The swimming pool and a wooden slatted slide and was seperated from the park by a large hedge. We stayed in the villa and the apartments, basic by todays standards i think.
      The name of the place was Geronis or Geronas or something like that named after the granfather and i believe it is still there but now run by the grandson who i knew as a boy.
      Does this sound familiar to anyone??
      Done all the searches online but just can't find it.

cheers

E

• Palamos/La Fosca in August with teenagers

by Aislingwhite Online Now Feb 19, 2006 at 2:32 PM

Hi
      We are travelling to La Fosca and staying at a site called Camping Kings in August. I was a bit concerned about a posting that said Palamos was "not very nice". I want some traditional spanish food, good weather, a nice beach or two, a good local market and some beach activity nearby such as boat trips or watersports. The campsite seems to have informal "nightlife" ie: disco/pool & snooker/quiz's etc which will suit our kids (we are quite happy to have a walk and a glass of wine in the evening)- is the area likely to suit us? I would hate the Lloret type of built up resort (I am sure its fine out of season but must be hell in August), any tips, advice, information, ideas for days out etc etc would be very welcome.
      Thanks

1 Answer Aug 1, 2006 at 5:33 AM
    • transport to salou

by lynn56 Online Now Oct 12, 2005 at 7:06 AM

im going to palamos next week and want to travel to salou to visit the port aventura park and need to find transpot to take us there
      there will be 4 peole 2 adults 2 kids maybe there is a bus or excursion that we can go on please help us

2 Answers Oct 17, 2005 at 6:06 AM
    • sagalouts2003's Profile Photo

Going to Palamos in May

by sagalouts2003 Online Now Jan 14, 2004 at 12:37 PM

Hi I am going to Palamos,La Fosca and have two options where to fly to,Gerona which is nearer but cost more or to Barcelona.My question is how easy is it to travel to Palamos from Barcelona airport and roughly the cost,please bear in mind I`ll be travelling with my wife and teenage daughter.Never been to Palamos before always stayed slightly further north at Palafruell.Is Palamos as nice ?.Enough questions from me. sagalouts2003

4 Answers Jul 4, 2012 at 1:32 AM