Pakse

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visa issues for Nepali passport ?

Laos Jul 8, 2014 at 4:41 AM

Can anyone help me with the info about possibilty of on-arrival visa for Nepalese paspport holder ? (point of entry- Vientiane via Nong Khai)

more
    • Tha Li crossing into Laos

Muang Pak-Lay Jun 29, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Can you cross into Laos from Tha LI near Loei in Thailand ?. I am an Irish citizen.

more
    • What's the best way to travel from Luang Prabang to Siem Reap

Luang Prabang Jun 14, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Hi!

Me and my friend will be traveling around SE asia for a month and a half this summer. We are starting in thailand and would like to go to Laos(particularly Luang Prabang) and Cambodia as well. We will travel from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang, but then need to get to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh. I know traveling over land is cheaper but more time consuming. About how long would it take? What trains/buses should we take? How much would it cost? I know that flying is easiest but it is not cheap, and we are on a tight budget and will also probably have to fly from Cambodia into Thailand because I've been told that the Thai/Cambodia border is unsafe right now. What would you recommend we do? I don't want to spend all my time on buses but am on a budget and really would like to see Luang Prabang.

more
    • servieres's Profile Photo

Ubon to Phnom Penh via Pakse?

by servieres Online Now Jul 6, 2011 at 8:01 AM

I'm planning to travel from Ubon in Thailand to Phnom Penh. I have a number of questions...

1. Is it necessary to go via Pakse?

2. Does anyone have experience of travelling by bus Pakse to Phnom Penh?

3. Timetable and Bus Company info, anyone? I know it takes 12+ hours.

4. Is there an alternative overland route to Phnom Penh?

Thanks guys. Any help or advice appreciated.

4 Answers Jul 8, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    • jettelarsen's Profile Photo

VIP bus from Vientiane - Pakse?

by jettelarsen Online Now Jan 19, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Does anyone have recent experience with the VIP bus from Vientiane to Pakse?
      Are there any overnight runs and would it be possible to catch some sleep?

How was it on a scale from 1-10 where 1 is "My kindneys was shaken loose, still ...sing blood and 10 "A treat, I slept like a baby"

5 Answers Jul 3, 2009 at 5:37 AM