Pakistan Nunt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• visit azad kashmir

Kashmir Jun 23, 2014 at 2:02 PM

i am planning to visit azad kashmir pakistan in mid of october but i have no idea how many beautiful places to visit in kashmir.can anyone guide me about hotles and places

more
    • Any summer camps for kids in Murree?

Murree Jun 13, 2014 at 3:42 AM

Hello Travelers,
      I am thinking to spend couple of weeks in Murree along with my 8 years twins (boys). During our stay there i want my kids to learn either English language or any other creative art? Any help guys?
      Best
      Tanvir

more
    • beijing by road

by khankhankhan Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 7:39 AM

tell me please,,,,i want to reach beijing on 25th of march 2014,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am in islamabad and i want to travel by road?,,,,guide me please

1 Answer Feb 24, 2014 at 12:44 PM
    • need help

by magnanimuh Online Now May 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Salam alikum to all,
      i am an indian looking for help. i have been looking up the internet for some solutions and this was the closest i got to a forum where i could ask people for help.
      here is the situation:
      i intend to marry a pakistani girl and i want my parents to go to the girls house with the marriage proposal. i do know that they cannot ask for a tourist visa and the relatives that i have living in pakistan do not stay in the city where the girls family is located, so even if they manage a visa to meet my relatives in pakistan i understand that they cannot visit the girls family. can anybody be helpful and offer me any solution as i really do want this situation to work out.

Jazak allahu khaira.

2 Answers Dec 27, 2008 at 12:15 AM
    • chinese_red's Profile Photo

hello,every one

by chinese_red Online Now Aug 6, 2003 at 9:56 PM

i love pakistan, hope i can save enough money to visit there some day. it will be the first country i visit in my life. i am also very glad to find such a good web-site, it is my first time to here, just say hello to everyone. and hope to make good friends with u.

29 Answers May 15, 2013 at 11:44 PM