change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• solo traveller - Lahore tour

Pakistan Dec 9, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Hi,

I would like to visit Lahore in January for sightseeing.
      Has anyone any experience of trying to join a tour with other people- booking either from France or Pakistan

Many of the tour companies online offer bespoke tours with a driver rather than the option of joining a group.

Any help appreciated!

more
    • Having thoughts on travelling to Karachi

Karachi Nov 25, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Does anyone know the current situation in Karachi? Whether is it generally safe or pretty dangerous etc... Are there loads of violence on a daily basis? Help me out!

more
    • 4 days in Lahore

Lahore Dec 3, 2014 at 5:16 AM

We will be visiting Lahore 15-19th of December. Do you think that 4 full days in Lahore are too much?

If yes, can you kindly suggest any place nearby which is worth visiting. Thanks in advance

more
    • FouzulA's Profile Photo

need invitation letter.

Lahore Nov 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I am a srilankan. My name is ameen. Currently living in saudi Arabia as work. In my vacation I want to visit lahore. I went to pakistan embassy but they asking invitation letter from lahore people. So I tired to get letter. Csn you help me for invitation letter?

more
    • British Regimental Insignias

Pakistan Dec 7, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I am 77 years old I am researching my late Fathers Army Career from 1916-1942, and the names of Landi Kotal and a Fort at Ali Mosque cropped up & i read about a cemetry for British Servicemen who fell in the 2nd Afghan War but its the British Regimental Insignias on the Valley Walls i am interested in, as hearsay in my Family mentions my Grandfather serving out in that area also? I would like to know if anyone has any ideas who i can contact to see if i can get photos of the Regimental Insignias? Thanks for any advice or help i get, Yours Jeff

more
    • solo traveller - Lahore tour

Pakistan Dec 9, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Hi,

I would like to visit Lahore in January for sightseeing.
      Has anyone any experience of trying to join a tour with other people- booking either from France or Pakistan

Many of the tour companies online offer bespoke tours with a driver rather than the option of joining a group.

Any help appreciated!

2 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 12:14 PM
    • British Regimental Insignias

Pakistan Dec 7, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I am 77 years old I am researching my late Fathers Army Career from 1916-1942, and the names of Landi Kotal and a Fort at Ali Mosque cropped up & i read about a cemetry for British Servicemen who fell in the 2nd Afghan War but its the British Regimental Insignias on the Valley Walls i am interested in, as hearsay in my Family mentions my Grandfather serving out in that area also? I would like to know if anyone has any ideas who i can contact to see if i can get photos of the Regimental Insignias? Thanks for any advice or help i get, Yours Jeff

9 Answers Dec 9, 2014 at 7:32 AM
    • 4 days in Lahore

Lahore Dec 3, 2014 at 5:16 AM

We will be visiting Lahore 15-19th of December. Do you think that 4 full days in Lahore are too much?

If yes, can you kindly suggest any place nearby which is worth visiting. Thanks in advance

2 Answers Dec 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • FouzulA's Profile Photo

need invitation letter.

Lahore Nov 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I am a srilankan. My name is ameen. Currently living in saudi Arabia as work. In my vacation I want to visit lahore. I went to pakistan embassy but they asking invitation letter from lahore people. So I tired to get letter. Csn you help me for invitation letter?

4 Answers Dec 7, 2014 at 8:28 AM
    • Having thoughts on travelling to Karachi

Karachi Nov 25, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Does anyone know the current situation in Karachi? Whether is it generally safe or pretty dangerous etc... Are there loads of violence on a daily basis? Help me out!

2 Answers Nov 26, 2014 at 12:31 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

Snow fall murree

Murree Nov 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Can any one guide me about in which mounth snow fall starts in murree

1 Answer Nov 19, 2014 at 7:49 PM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

murree trip in december

Murree Nov 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM

can anybody tell me about hotel rates in murree for end of december.

3 Answers Nov 18, 2014 at 9:53 PM
    • Winter Trip 7 days

Gilgit Nov 17, 2014 at 10:55 PM

I am travelling to Pakistan in mid of December and want to travel the Northern side, do you know any tour operators who can arrange trip in this winter?

Also I heard about Chomos/Chaumos festival which is usually held in mid of December.... Do any of you have idea how much it will cost for 7 days?

Your prompt replies will be highly appreciable

1 Answer Dec 7, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • Start visting point to end?

Lahore Nov 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

we are three friends from rawalpindi and want to visit lahore for 3 days and 2 night .Please give the suggestion where we start our tour toward end diffrent places of lahore.our start point is lahore railway station

1 Answer Nov 17, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • Any bus service from Islamabad/Rawalpindi to naran(Kaghan) for 2nd of November.

Naran Oct 28, 2014 at 11:46 PM

I'm from Lahore and will leave for Islamabad on Saturday afternoon Nov 1st with my partner. but I can't find any local transport or bus service for Naran from Islamabad/Rawalpindi on 2nd of November. Please if anyone know of any bus service that can take us from Isb/Pindi to Naran on 2nd November please share the contact details thanks in advance .

2 Answers Oct 29, 2014 at 9:11 PM
    • Trip to Nathia Gali and Murree in December 2014

Nathia Gali Oct 24, 2014 at 2:55 PM

How long does it take from Islamabad Airport to Nathia Gali and Murree and how much do they charge for transportation?
      Average fares for hotels during December between 22nd and 25th December? Reasonable Accommodation!
      Places to visit around that area and best way of traveling as I will be with my spouse alone.

Thanks,
      Habib

1 Answer Oct 28, 2014 at 9:31 AM
    • is it possible to visit kashmir nowadays

Pakistan Oct 10, 2014 at 8:22 AM

is it possible to visit kashmir nowadays..dates preferably november 1st week

4 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 9:28 AM
    • 3 days trip

Muzaffarabad Oct 5, 2014 at 9:05 AM

hi...i wanna know that we 3 persons are deciding to visit neelum valley..we dont have our own convenience.
      1. kindly tell me what is best route to move from Islamabad to Nellam valley

2.what is the cost of travelling

3.expense of accomodation at hotels.(average hotels)

4.we have only 3 days to visit..kindly mention the best place at neelam valley.

5.the weather conditions there,,as we are planning to visit in october..

thanks a lot..
      (quick answers will be highly appreciated)

• AliJ30's Profile Photo

Swat or naran

Pakistan Sep 29, 2014 at 7:33 AM

I am planning to visit swat and Kalam in mid of October with my family but some people told me there is no good places for visit and they suggest me to visit naran .can anyone guide me about this and how many distance swat or kalam from Lahore and how many distance Naran from Lahore

1 Answer Sep 30, 2014 at 9:39 PM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

swat ant kalam valley

Naran Sep 28, 2014 at 12:49 PM

i am plannig to visit swat and kalam with my family.i am going to 1st time swat and kalam.i am planing to visit in mid of october.i have no idea about weather and places ,can anyone guide me about all these things.which is best hotles with thier rates and also normal hotles

1 Answer Sep 29, 2014 at 1:52 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

malam jabba

Naran Sep 22, 2014 at 12:28 PM

where is malam jabba .how many distance from naran.is this possible from lahore visit naran to malam jabba.is this same routes

3 Answers Oct 27, 2014 at 11:11 PM
    • Outbound travel trends in Pakistan

Pakistan Sep 10, 2014 at 9:11 PM

I can't find any information for outbound travel/ tourism trends among Pakistani on the net. Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Oct 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM
    • trip planning

Karachi Aug 20, 2014 at 1:36 AM

we are 4 poeple wants to go to pakistan tour . places we want to see murree, abtabad,naran and kashmir.
      we are planning to go last week of october 2014 for 15 days . so kindly i wanna know about the traveling cost, hotels fares per day.
      how much per person we need kindly guide me.

Regards
      ALI

2 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 9:19 PM
    • budget hotel in lahore

Lahore Aug 18, 2014 at 3:59 AM

AoA,koi bata sakta hai lahore mein budget hotel konsa hai.thnx

1 Answer Aug 22, 2014 at 7:54 AM
    • budget accomodation in murree

Murree Aug 11, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Where i should stay in murree and naran.thnx

1 Answer Aug 12, 2014 at 5:47 AM
    • Pakistan shorter Treks Suggestions

Pakistan Aug 9, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Pakistan - Shorter Treks in the Karakorums
      Pakistan

Hi, I'm looking to visit Pakistan in the late summer or early fall. While I'm looking at the Concordia Glacier trek, that one looks like it takes about 15 days and that will gobble up most of my 3 week trip. Are there shorter treks in the Karakorums that will give you great views of K2, or other treks that get you great mountain views?

Alternatively, are there good village treks?

5 Answers Oct 4, 2014 at 2:21 PM
    • Hi, we are deciding to tour northern areas stated in locations!

Naran Aug 6, 2014 at 7:17 AM

We 6 friends are planning a tour to Naran, Lake Saif ul Malook, Ansoo Lake, back to Naran and then to Shogran and Siri paye then back to Lahore.

We have a budget of 72000PKR in total. We have planned to go to Balakot and then a jeep to Naran and then Lake Saiful Malook. Take a night stay and early in the morning we will trek to Ansoo lake and trek back the same day. Then we have decided to go to Naran stay their then next day we want to go to Shogran and Siri Paye. and back to Shogran and stay their and then we will head back to Balakot and then Lahore. We have selected the dates of end September.

Will it be feasible?

Is the budget enough for all this?

how about the availability of local transport?
      I will be very glad to know the answers.

Thanks.

8 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 12:28 AM
    • where i should stay in murree

Murree Aug 5, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Can anybody tell me about hotel rate in murree and naran for october.where i should stay on murree and naran.

3 Answers Aug 8, 2014 at 5:09 AM
    • murree travel

Pakistan Aug 4, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Where i should stay in murree and kaghan Naraan in october

• AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan

Naran Aug 4, 2014 at 1:36 PM

can anyone guide me In which month of winter naran closed for tourist and when its open

2 Answers Aug 9, 2014 at 2:37 AM
    • Guide Needed for a Tour

Naran Aug 3, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Hi,
      We are eight friends planning a tour in end of August 20 till 29 .
      From Pindi Places are:
      Shogran
      Naran
      khagan
      Malam Jabba
      Islamabad
      Murree

Please guide me about the weather of these places will it be cold and a pleasant ?
      Also tell me about the prices of hotels, transport and budget of the tour, it's 10 to 15 days trip.
      Just guide me about every single thing which is the part of this tour.
      If you know any beautiful and must visit place please tell that too.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • Thinking of travelling to karachi- European girl????

Karachi Aug 2, 2014 at 2:58 AM

Hi im a european girl from ireland and im thinking of travelling to karachi soon to meet my friend and his family. I already got the visa but i have some concerns. Is it safe to go there if i would meet him and his family at the airport? they have they're own car and they would drive me to where he lives. They live in an apartment so i would stay with them.

When i asked the pakistani embassy here if its safe to go there they said yes its safe.. so im confused because when i read online about karachi its mixed response. When i ask my friend he keeps saying his area is safe and lots of people came from canada etc and they were all fine.

So please im looking for any honest advice about my situation and many thanks if you can help :)

48 Answers Sep 1, 2014 at 8:56 PM
    • naran traffic?

Naran Aug 2, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Can anyone tell me about naran current situation we are planing to visit naran on monday

1 Answer Aug 9, 2014 at 2:41 AM
    • Current Naran Situation

Naran Aug 2, 2014 at 1:28 AM

We are three friends and we have a plan to visit nuaaran we il leave lahore sunday 3rd of august at 12 o clock night,,? can u tell me or guide me the situation after eid of trafic and hotels???Is it feasible?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM
    • tour guaidance

Naran Jul 31, 2014 at 10:01 AM

which month is most suaitable for tour in naran

1 Answer Jul 31, 2014 at 2:36 PM