Pak Tam Chung

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Long layover

Hong Kong Island Aug 29, 2015 at 3:33 PM

We are planning an Asian Cruise and will have a 9 hour layover. Any suggestion what to do?
      Thank you!

more
    • Photography Guide

Hong Kong Aug 26, 2015 at 2:42 AM

Hi,

I’m stopping off in Hong Kong for a couple of days on my way to Vietnam and I’d love to capture some of my HK experience on film (well SD card). However I’m new to photography and would love to have a guide who could help me get the most out of my camera. It would also be great to get some local advice on where to go 

Having a look online a lot of the photography tours are quiet expensive for half a day (HK$2000/£170), so I was wondering if anyone knew of any cheaper alternatives.

Thanks,

Hazel

more
    • Airport lounges

Hong Kong Island Aug 15, 2015 at 5:16 AM

We have a 10 hour lay-over between flights when we return from Australia next year. We propose booking into a lounge for the duration, however there seems to be several. Our flight to the UK is with Cathay Pacific going to Manchester. Which lounge should we book?

more
    • Questions from a newbie Hong Kong's Traveller

Hong Kong Aug 8, 2015 at 10:25 PM

1. What's the better day to go to Disneyland? Saturday or Sunday?
      2. What time is the best time to go to Victoria Peak (and which day)? I want to take a good photo of the Hong Kong's skyline :)
      2. Are there any shops that closed on Sunday? (Mall, High-end brands store, etc.)
      3. What will the weather be like at the end of August?
      4. What's the best sim card for tourists in Hong Kong (preferably cheap)? I will mostly use my phone for internet (social medias, etc.)

I thank you all in advance :)

more
    • Arrive Hong Kong International late nigth

Hong Kong Aug 3, 2015 at 8:05 PM

My fligth arrived Hongkong airport late nigth ( maybe 12:20AM), after immagration done maybe 1 am morning , if i take taxi late nigth from Hongkong airport to Kings De Nathan Hotel at 473 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong, Hong Kong safe or not.Because I am a women travel alone .

more
    • Airport Lounges

Hong Kong Island Aug 15, 2015 at 5:37 AM

We have a 10 hours layover between flights coming home to the UK from Australia and propose using an airport lounge. Which is the most convenient lounge for Cathay flights to Europe?

more
    • accommodation around Pak Tam Chung

by Ottouberswengen2 Online Now Nov 7, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I generally come to HK for a holiday every year and have been meaning to spend some time at Pak Tam Chung (PTC). Can anyone advise me if there is accommodation there/nearby that is reasonably affordable? Also, how about the general accessibility to the MTR. I am looking at a few days in the month where I can go to a rural setting, talk walks and photographs of a more "natural" and unspoilt area of HK...
      Any advice is welcomed...especially from someone living in the locality...
      Otto

2 Answers Nov 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM