Pak Phanang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need Suggestions

Krabi Yesterday

I'm reaching with my family (2 Adults and 2 Kids) to Phuket and we had booked a hotel near Patong Beach.We'll reach Hotel at midnight therefore I consider our tour to start from next day around 11 am. On the third day we have to catch our flight from Krabi in morning. So, we have just 2 days here. Please suggest how to enjoy it with fullest in this time keeping in mind that next day night we have to stay in Krabi so to reach airport on time. The must do things include Phi-Phi island and Baan Telanka.
      Thanks

more
    • 2 days help

Phuket Yesterday

I'm reaching with my family (2 Adults and 2 Kids) to Phuket and we had booked a hotel near Patong Beach.We'll reach Hotel at midnight therefore I consider our tour to start from next day around 11 am. On the third day we have to catch our flight from Krabi in morning. So, we have just 2 days here. Please suggest how to enjoy it with fullest in this time keeping in mind that next day night we have to stay in Krabi so to reach airport on time. The must do things include Phi-Phi island and Baan Telanka.
      Thanks

more
    • Bioluminescence

Phangnga Apr 16, 2015 at 8:47 AM

Is there any place here where I could enjoy bioluminescence planktons or any glowing beach. Please tell if you have experienced it before. If not in Phang Nga may be near by. Please don't recommend John Gray's, they do not aloow kids.

more
    • Need Suggestions

Southern Thailand Yesterday

Thanks

more
    • Single woman looking to rent for 1-2 months

Ko Samui Mar 23, 2015 at 3:02 PM

I want to go to Thailand for 1-2 months and I'm looking for a small-medium sized town that is pretty, but not too touristy, or too hot. Also, what would be the cost of a fairly nice rental for 1-2 people? I may be traveling alone as a woman and wondering about safety too.

more
    • Glowing beach

Krabi Mar 23, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Planning to go Krabi, but afraid that whether I can see Planktons on beach. Please suggest the best place to enjoy glowing beach in or near Krabi.

more
    • Best way to get from Samui airport to Lamai late at night?

Ko Samui Apr 19, 2015 at 1:06 AM

What is the best way to get from Samui airport to Lamai late at night? Our international flight will arrive at 9.30pm on the designated day.
      Car, bus, other?
      Do you need to book in advance?
      Approximately what price?
      Thanks.

more