Travel Answers
Pak Chong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tuhina.tomar's Profile Photo

overnight tour to koh phi phi islands on liveabroad tour on a boat.

Ko Phi Phi Don Feb 19, 2015 at 4:47 AM

1. What are the options for liveabroad tour on a boat to koh phi phi islands from phuket? Travelling on a tight budget.

2. Do we need to pre book these tour or we can easily get these tours on the spot/a day prior!?

more
    • simiritch's Profile Photo

Snorkling and diving Easy transport to Bangkok?

Thailand Feb 22, 2015 at 10:33 PM

Hi,

Gonna be in Hong Kong for work and want to end my trip with a 4-5 day getaway to a gorgeous beach in Thailand. Two main criteria, needs to be adjacent to a great beach with access to snorkeling/diving, and a decent room with A/C. Ya, I'm a pansy and need comfort, I admit it.

Going in mid-May. I hope I can take a shuttle/bus/cab/ferry from Bangkok that is no more than a couple hours. I've never been to Thailand and have no idea of what transportation is available. Do I need to get on a smaller plane and take another plane ride to this? Well maybe someone has a good suggestion before I resort to that.

Icing on the cake would be a suggestion for a dive company near this fantasy area.

Thanks!

more
    • How can I get from Bangkok to Kamphaeng Phet by bus or train?

Kamphaeng Phet Feb 10, 2015 at 10:59 AM

I would like to have some information from where I can catch a bus or train (also with some reviews on transportation) to travel from Bangkok station to Kamphaeng Phet (about 5hrs away from Bangkok 347km) please.

If you can send me websites or contacts info, it would be highly appreciated.

kindly reply to virtualtourist. thanks

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Visit to safari world

Bangkok Feb 18, 2015 at 4:00 AM

I ma taking kids to Bangkok and would like to visit Dreamworld and safari world. I would like to know if they have shows in English language. If not, then is it possible to get translation of script in English

more
    • shakakthar's Profile Photo

bangkok to kanchanaburi

Kanchanaburi Yesterday

planning to take early morning bus to kanchanaburi from bangkok south terminal bus station on SATURDAY / SUNDAY
      my queries are
      1. i heared there are frequent buses to this destination....is this frequency same on weekends like saturday and sunday?? will the buses be crowded in weekends
      2. planning my trip in mid april... iam doubtful of seeing a decent waterfall in erawan national park during this peak summer....has anyone visited this waterfall in april ....how will be the falls be at this time??
      thanks ....

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

train from Bangkok to Nong-Khai

Bangkok Yesterday

hello everyone,

I kindly ask for suggestions and if it's possible to get to Laos by train from Bkk. I heard you must cross border at Nong Khai via tha-lao firendship bridge to get to Vientiane. Also I'd like to know how to move around once I cross the border. Thank you

more
    • cost of massages

Phuket Feb 23, 2015 at 11:57 AM

cost of beach massages in phuket please

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Where to stay, what to do and weather in July?

Bangkok Feb 28, 2015 at 5:28 PM

I am looking at 3-4 nights in Bangkok in July with my partner and teenage son.

Any suggestions on areas to stay with easy access to transport and western eateries (Autistic son will not eat non western food!).

We are more than happy with Ibis, Holiday Inn type chains but open to alternatives too. I have booked the Rembradt many times but I am trying to keep costs down without cost to standard.

Any suggestions on what to do would also be great - we have temples, floating market on the list and it has been suggested that we do the River Kwai trip too, oh and a Tiger Temple but I know nothing of this.

We love to shop and explore cultures, happy to take our son to see ladyboys etc - we are very open minded and don't hide him from the world.

more
    • limkahwan's Profile Photo

First time to Issan

Thailand Feb 28, 2015 at 4:05 AM

My option is open for advise. I will be continuing my trip from Bangkok. Please advise where should I start my trip? Tips that I should not missed, must visit places.

more
    • Best place for couple massage

Thailand Feb 21, 2015 at 10:18 AM

hi, we are a couple and visiting Bangkok /Pattaya around 8th March 2015. Can someone suggest good place for couple massage in Bagkok or Pattaya. Also suggest good nightlife options for couple to go out and enjoy. Thanks in advance.

more
    • hiring entertainment

Ko Chang Feb 20, 2015 at 3:20 AM

Hello. I was wondering if you can help.
      I am getting in married in Koh Chang on April 5th. It is just a small wedding on the beach and for after the meal we want a singer/guitarist to play (background music and so people can have a dance, new music and classics). Our previous entertainer is unable to attend and wondered if there is anyone you can recommend? Your help is very much appreciated.
      Many thanks

Ian

more
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Best Venues For Buffet Lunch At Better Hotels Or Restaurants.

Bangkok Feb 9, 2015 at 1:24 AM

Have Just Arrived In Bangkok For 5 Nights And Would Like To Take My Wife For Lunch Or Afternoon Tea Whilst Here This Week
      2 Years Since We Last Visited And Enjoyed Lunch At The Oriental, A Few Years Earlier Buffet At Peninsula Hotel, Was Just OK.
      Also Enjoy The Shanghri La Hotel Buffet And The Hyatt Erawan Afternoon Thai High Tea.

Appreciat Any Suggestions.

more
    • Where can I get Bus?

Phuket Mar 3, 2015 at 4:08 AM

I need to get bus from Phuket to hat Yai at night 21:30. Where is pickup point? How much time it takes to reach Hat Yai? We are at Phuket Aquarium. Is it safe to travel at night with kids?

more
    • 3 days at Bangkok - advice

Bangkok Feb 28, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hi , I am travelling to Bangkok from Singapore for couple of days arriving BKK on 25 th March and returning back to Dubai on 28 th 3 pm. I will reach BKK around 2 pm and expected to be out by 3 -3.30 and planning to catch a city line raillink from airport and then the bts Sky train to ploen chit to my hotel Majestic grande. Next day I am planning the Temple trips in the morning.
      1.Please advice the best time and way to go to the temple? Nana to silom to takin and then river appears to be the best from the various answers in the site?
      2. How long it will take to cover the temples and grand palace?
      3. what else I can do on that day ? Or the temple hoping and palace itself is too much for a day?
      4 any advice for the next day I e 27 th Marching Bangkok or for a short side trip? No pan to tiger temple or ayuthaya anyway, but like to go floating market if it's not just a touristy thing and possible.
      5 on 28 th March , I am flying back to dubai by 3 pm flight. Being a Saturday how early I should start from sukhumvit hotel and what is the best mode of transportation to airport ? Same bts+ city lane or taxi?
      I am a solo traveller.

Thanks,

Jarim

more
    • Monk Chat in Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai Feb 23, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Does anyone know if its possible to chat with monks here - or is that just in Chiang Mai?

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Money withdrawal in bangkok

Bangkok Feb 18, 2015 at 4:04 AM

I am given to understand that Thai government charges lot of money for each transaction on credit or debit card. Is there a Bank ATM where we can withdraw Thai currency with no extra Government levies.
      Induc

more
    • Taxi from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Ban Phe Pier

Ko Samet Feb 6, 2015 at 10:23 PM

How much is a taxi directly from the airport to Ban Phe Pier (to go on to Ko Samet)? Is there a difference in price if we prebook a taxi vs just getting one at the airport once we arrive? Thanks

more
    • return ticket

Thailand Feb 15, 2015 at 2:20 AM

i plan on traveling the world and thailand will be my first location to visit.

i've heard that i must have a return ticket to my country.

i come form israel and according to what i saw i must come with return ticket to israel and not anywhere else, laos for example isn't good for them.

then how is it possible for me to travel like that while i wannna visit many countries with one way ticket as i don't know exactly when i'll leave them..

ill be happy for help , thanks.

more
    • SeetaKaur's Profile Photo

Just Realized My Passport is 180 Days exactly before leaving the Country, What to do :(

Thailand Feb 13, 2015 at 6:23 AM

Hi,

I know before you jumped to conclusion what were you think before, i was in a very bad and stressed moment, for 2 months instant and non stops problems, i was so focused with so many things happening around me and i missed this, i book a flight for a short vacation to thailand saving me from further depression and doing something stupid with my life, all is booked, ticket, hotels, tours all set

Flight leaving my country Indonesia 15th February, and its just 5 days, now when i tried to web check in, i was denied and informed your passport is expired and you can't check in, so this is the irony, today is friday even if i want to do a super express passport remake tomorrow is saturday, so no immigration office open, and flight leaving on sunday, i was travelling with friend and he is from a different city, i was expected to guide since i have better understanding with direction, and at least basic english to communicate

I am seriously sad with this, i was hoping this is at least helping me feeling better with my situation and when i am doing this i am very shocked about my stupidity and ignorance in the same time

Now what am i supposed to do?

1.Just showed up in airport? trying my luck? i read few forums in tripadvisor, actually many of them denied on board, even if one manage, they were deported immediately from immigrant office in thailand

2. Just accept it, and take a deep breath, i got way too many problems already anyway, what is one more right... :(

Still trying to convince my friend he shouldn't cancel all his trip because of my lack of attention for important details

more
    • Traveling from Bangkok airport to park

by melanie0989 Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 11:21 PM

We won't be arriving in Bangkok until 4:30pm but need to get to the park that evening to stay in our hotel. Does anyone know when the latest bus leaves Bangkok to Pak Chong? I know they have buses quite often, I just wanted to make sure we could make it to the bus terminal in time.

6 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 6:18 PM
    • Pak Chong to Nakhon Pathom

by Cossack Online Now Mar 16, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Does anyone know if there are any buses from Pak Chong (Isaan region) to Nakhon Pathom?
      We are going on to Phetchaburi and we don't particularly want to get the train back into Bangkok and back out.
      The distances from Pak Chong are similar but the train from Bangkok to Phetchaburi stops at Nakhon Pathom after about 1hr 40min
      Many thanks for any help

3 Answers Apr 5, 2011 at 7:07 PM
    • pak chong to Suvarnabhumi Airport BANKOK

by mannita Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 6:18 AM

Hey Guys!

I need to get on Monday morning at around 5/6 am in the morning to the airport in BANKOK! (I need to be there at 9 am)
      Do you know when the first buses run and if there is a DIRECT CONNECTION to the airport?

OR is there a number to call?

If you have any idea, please let me know!
      thanks a lot

mannita

3 Answers Jul 17, 2010 at 6:18 AM
    • BUS PAK CHONG PATTAYA

by NAGOT Online Now Apr 22, 2010 at 8:15 PM

I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN FIND A BUS FROM PAK CHONG TO PATTAYA AND HOW LONG TIME FOR GO

2 Answers Apr 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM
    • WHERE TO BOOK FOR A MINI VAN AIR CON FROM BANGKOK TO PAK CHONG

by jeangoh Online Now Jul 16, 2008 at 1:00 AM

I need to book now a mini van air con for 8 person as follows :

Trip 1
      3 dec 08 8 am From Bangkok International airport to PAK CHONG, JULDIS KHAO YAI RESORT.

Trip 2
      8 dec 08 12 pm From PAK CHONG, JULDIS KHAI RESORT to Bangkok International Airport.

Can any recommend a safe, reliable tranport company? How much will each trip cost?

1 Answer Sep 7, 2008 at 11:35 AM
    • FROM BANGKOK AIRPORT TO PAK CHONG

by jeangoh Online Now May 22, 2008 at 10:56 PM

What transport could we take from Bangkok airport to pak chong

How long it takes to go there?

what is the cost?

Which is the safest ?

3 Answers Jul 16, 2008 at 12:54 AM
    • A Question

by advocacy Online Now Apr 19, 2006 at 3:03 PM

Is it still possible to find in Pak Chong a building related to the filming of the Bruce Lee Movie "The Big Boss"?. (The Ice Factory, hotels, etc)

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM