Pak Chong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• does thailand exchange south african rand

Thailand Feb 2, 2016 at 8:00 AM

we are traveling to thailand in march and would like to know if we can exchange ZAR into THB in Bangkok or Koh Samui. Any info here to will be greatly appreciated

Any advice will also be greatly appreciated we heard that apparently it is better to change USD into THB because the exchange rate is more favorable. From what i see it will cost us more to exchange USD here and then exchange it into THB with all the fees and commisions

more
    • Seafood buffet in Phuket

Phuket Yesterday

Hi all

My wife and I are travelling to Phuket in June and we love our seafood.
      We were hoping to get our fill of seafood during our 10 day holiday there.

Could anyone recommend a great seafood buffet or affordable seafood restaurant on the island?

Many thanks team!

more
    • helmihan's Profile Photo

Chiang Mai Moveabout

Chiang Mai Feb 3, 2016 at 1:32 AM

Sawadikap,

Our group of 4 pax is planning to visit ChiangMai in April for a 4-day golfing trip. How can we arrange for our transportation during the entire 4 days period?

And how is the weather in April up there? Is it true its around 40 degrees C?

Thanks

Helmi

more
    • Tiger Temple OR Sri racha Tiger Zoo OR Tiger Kingdom Phuket

Thailand Jan 28, 2016 at 6:14 AM

Hi,
      We are planning a trip to Bangkok and Phuket in March. Its the two of us, no kids. We want to pet and feed the tigers and take pictures with them. We'r confused among these 3 places

Tiger Temple
      Sri racha Tiger Zoo
      Tiger Kingdom Phuket

Which offers the best experience?
      which one is the cheapest?
      Sri racha zoo has some tiger shows apparently.. is it worth it?

Also, safari world bangkok has some tigers too, they say .. are they good enough?

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Help please ferry to langkawi

Phuket Jan 18, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Well we are in phuket now and planned to go to langkawi on a ferry. While we are sure we have seen such a service the same day, we are now struggling........ oopops, wife not very happy with me...... does anyone know of such a service......
      Poepat

more
    • Thai cooking - Chef courses / training in Thailand

Thailand Jan 16, 2016 at 3:03 AM

Hi,

I am looking for Thai cooking - Chef courses or training in Thailand , of course. I looked around a lot on the internet, but predominantly am finding mostly day classes. I would imagine that option is more of an introduction to thai cookery.
      I am more interested in getting a course that will give me a chef level of skills (more or less) with thai cuisines preparation.
      I am hoping someone on these forums can help me with a chef level course.....

BTW, I have seen the Cordon Bleu course but it's teaching management etc. that I am not interested in. And I have seen the website for Bangkok Thai Cooking Academy - but I want to see other options...

Thanks in advance for your replies, and Cheers!

Ricky

more
    • First timer to Ko Tao

Ko Tao Jan 7, 2016 at 3:48 PM

Hi there,

We have been to Thailand many times but not to this spot. We are spending 8 nights in Kho Samui and then plan to head over to Ko Tao for 3 nights. Any information would be most appreciated. The best way to get from Kho Samui there for a start and how long it takes. Would also like recommendations on the best place to stay - we would like somewhere on a nice beach that isn't too far from a selection of places to eat and drink. Any information on where to sty, eat, drink and what to do would be appreciated!

more
    • Where to go for Marital Blessings by monks

Bangkok Jan 29, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Hi,
      My fiance and I want to have a marital ceremony/blessing by monks in Thailand. Does anyone know the process of how to do this and where we can go?
      Thanks!

more
    • hirdy's Profile Photo

Airport transfer to Pattaya

Bangkok Jan 19, 2016 at 4:43 AM

Hi can anyone recommend a responsiblily priced transfer service from Bangkok Don Muaeng to Pattaya? Thanks

more
    • chriso1969's Profile Photo

Ko Chang Thailand

Thailand Jan 10, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Looking for some info on Ko Chang
      is is easy to get to from Bangkok?
      Can you get to Cambodia from Ko Chang?

more
    • Where to stay in Koh Samui

Thailand Feb 2, 2016 at 11:41 AM

Please can you all help. I'm 50 this year and am going to Koh Samui for a week beginning of August. I don't want to be in the thick of all the noisy action but in walking distance to restaurants etc. It all seems very expensive to stay in the hotels however it is a special occasion. Some people have recommended Fisherman's Village, Choeng Mon or tongai Bay and others Chaweng (but I've heard that's full of youngsters!).

I look forward to your suggestions and help.
      Thank you
      Sarah

more
    • hirdy's Profile Photo

Cheap round of golf

Bangkok Jan 14, 2016 at 10:23 AM

Coming to Bangkok in early May just need help with planning a couple of rounds of golf, anyone got any suggestion on a couple of courses where the cost is not too expensive ??

more
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Bangkok International Airport - Lounge Access?

Bangkok Yesterday

Mid March we have a 4 to 5 hour wait for connecting flight to Australia.

Is there any way we can pay for access to one of the airport lounges?

If so, how do we go about it, pre book?

If it is possible, approx. what is the per person price and what do we receive for the payment?

Appreciate all replies!

more
    • Thailand for Honeymoon in November...????

Thailand 20 hours ago

As subject indicates, how is Thailand to visit in November month for honeymoon....??? Budget is around 70000 INR ( both ) ,,What are the prime destinations to visit & If visiting for 5 days , what should be the best places to visit in these days, if 2 or 3 best of all..Beaches is the preference...

Please suggest and help us to decide...Thanks

more
    • ErinaH's Profile Photo

10 day Phuket Blitz

Phuket Jan 30, 2016 at 7:25 PM

My husband and I arrive Friday 5th of feb on a much needed holiday from Australia. What would be your top things to do in phuket i.e Best Pubs, restaurants, touristy stuff? Please and thankyou

more
    • Guest house / Hotel / Airbnb - outside of Chiang Mai?

Chiang Mai Jan 29, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Hi,
      I was told Chiang Mai is extremely touristy and I should stay somewhere just outside of Chiang Mai. Do you have any recommendations? CLEAN is important - also the ability to get around (transpo nearby). $30 - $50. Two people. Private bathroom. Thank you!!

more
    • Folding Umbrella Market ...... Maeklong Railway Market

Bangkok Jan 27, 2016 at 4:54 PM

I see a lot of conflicting info and reviews on other sites. Are the trains running currently??

I will be there in 2 weeks and plan to go to the market and seeing the 'folding umbrellas' in action would be terrific. I think I am a month too early 'tho :(

Thanks!

more
    • Any good hostels my friend and I should stay at?

Thailand Jan 24, 2016 at 6:11 PM

Hey guys my friend and I are going to Thailand on Feb 2. We are planning on winging it at the moment when it comes to hotel/hostel. Is that a good idea or should we book something in advance? Do any of you know any good hostels to stay at near Bangkok that are pretty cheap or should we do hotel?

more
    • Rush hour Bangkok

Bangkok Jan 23, 2016 at 3:51 AM

Hello
      I'm staying at the Shangri-La riverside hotel Bangkok and was wondering what time to leave the hotel to get to Suvarnabhumi airport. I have a flight at 12 midday with Bangok Airways to Chiang Mai. I was planning to get to the airport for check in at 10am. I prefer to take a taxi as I have luggage and don't want to take the BTS. What time do you suggest I leave my hotel ? Heard the traffic will be chaotic ! Thanks

more
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Day Trip to Beach Resort - Pattaya

Bangkok 21 hours ago

Thinking of taking my wife on a day trip to a Beach destination. Was in Pattaya during 1977. Is it worthwhile visiting on a day tour from Bangkok? My wife has never visited a Thai beachside destination.

Appreciate all recommendations as to tour coys and alternative day tours to beach destinations.

more
    • how to enjoy thailand

Thailand Jan 18, 2016 at 11:48 PM

I m 53 and planning to visit Thailand for one week tour for complete enjoyment and entertainment viz tourist places beaches, shows, night life.......and much more....... Can anyone help me by guiding how to enjoy thailand. what about private guides?? budget?? peak season/off season??places to visit.........everything.........thanks in advance............

more
    • Please help!

Thailand Jan 10, 2016 at 4:02 PM

My self and girlfriend and 2 friends are arriving in Bangkok on the 7th of March and staying in the city for 4 nights, we then are planning on heading up towards Chang mai before heading round Laos, Cambodia etc any tips on routes to go travel tips planning visas etc would be amazing. Thanks

more
    • MERS Outbreak in THailand

Bangkok Jan 26, 2016 at 3:05 AM

I am planning a trip in Feb end with my family. Is an outbreak of MERSfeared there? should i cancel my plan?

more
    • Traveling from Bangkok airport to park

by melanie0989 Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 11:21 PM

We won't be arriving in Bangkok until 4:30pm but need to get to the park that evening to stay in our hotel. Does anyone know when the latest bus leaves Bangkok to Pak Chong? I know they have buses quite often, I just wanted to make sure we could make it to the bus terminal in time.

6 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 6:18 PM
    • Pak Chong to Nakhon Pathom

by Cossack Online Now Mar 16, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Does anyone know if there are any buses from Pak Chong (Isaan region) to Nakhon Pathom?
      We are going on to Phetchaburi and we don't particularly want to get the train back into Bangkok and back out.
      The distances from Pak Chong are similar but the train from Bangkok to Phetchaburi stops at Nakhon Pathom after about 1hr 40min
      Many thanks for any help

3 Answers Apr 5, 2011 at 7:07 PM
    • pak chong to Suvarnabhumi Airport BANKOK

by mannita Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 6:18 AM

Hey Guys!

I need to get on Monday morning at around 5/6 am in the morning to the airport in BANKOK! (I need to be there at 9 am)
      Do you know when the first buses run and if there is a DIRECT CONNECTION to the airport?

OR is there a number to call?

If you have any idea, please let me know!
      thanks a lot

mannita

3 Answers Jul 17, 2010 at 6:18 AM
    • BUS PAK CHONG PATTAYA

by NAGOT Online Now Apr 22, 2010 at 8:15 PM

I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN FIND A BUS FROM PAK CHONG TO PATTAYA AND HOW LONG TIME FOR GO

2 Answers Apr 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM
    • WHERE TO BOOK FOR A MINI VAN AIR CON FROM BANGKOK TO PAK CHONG

by jeangoh Online Now Jul 16, 2008 at 1:00 AM

I need to book now a mini van air con for 8 person as follows :

Trip 1
      3 dec 08 8 am From Bangkok International airport to PAK CHONG, JULDIS KHAO YAI RESORT.

Trip 2
      8 dec 08 12 pm From PAK CHONG, JULDIS KHAI RESORT to Bangkok International Airport.

Can any recommend a safe, reliable tranport company? How much will each trip cost?

1 Answer Sep 7, 2008 at 11:35 AM
    • FROM BANGKOK AIRPORT TO PAK CHONG

by jeangoh Online Now May 22, 2008 at 10:56 PM

What transport could we take from Bangkok airport to pak chong

How long it takes to go there?

what is the cost?

Which is the safest ?

3 Answers Jul 16, 2008 at 12:54 AM
    • A Question

by advocacy Online Now Apr 19, 2006 at 3:03 PM

Is it still possible to find in Pak Chong a building related to the filming of the Bruce Lee Movie "The Big Boss"?. (The Ice Factory, hotels, etc)

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM