Paihia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

more
    • amazingclick's Profile Photo

Place to stay in Paihia during my honeymoon

by amazingclick Online Now Oct 1, 2010 at 1:42 AM

I want to stay in a Luxury accomodation in Paihia during my honeymoon. Any recommendation? The rooms should have a good view of the bay .

2 Answers Nov 3, 2011 at 9:07 PM
    • Shade420's Profile Photo

Paihia for New Years 2005

by Shade420 Online Now Oct 6, 2004 at 10:04 PM

I am going to be traveling in New Zealand during New Years and had heard Paihia was a good place to be. I found out about a concert held at Haruru falls each year but can not find anything about this coming new years. Could anyone tell me if it is still on for this year (sponsered by Export Gold i think) and where to find it. If not can anyone tell me if anything is happening in Paihia or where a better place for New Years would be. Thank you very much. I would appriciate any help i can get.

4 Answers Oct 21, 2007 at 5:29 PM
    • Diving Bay of Islands

by Sam_Susan_NZ Online Now Sep 10, 2003 at 5:36 AM

Hi There, I want to do some diving at the Bay of Island (Rainbow Warrior) as an advanced Open Water diver. Suggestions about dive trips / operators / costs and the best place to start the trip. Rgds, Sam

2 Answers Jun 25, 2006 at 4:31 PM