Pai Travel Answers

change location
sezabell's Profile Photo

river park 'darling' bungalows

by sezabell Online Now Nov 15, 2005 at 4:40 PM

does any body know how Annie is from the river park bungalows is after the floods in october and if her place is still there.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • RE: river park 'darling' bungalows

by Darlingnumber1 Online Now Nov 22, 2005 at 7:51 AM

Hello
    Don't worry about ann,
    "c'est la vie"
    every body is safe on river park darling and Ann begin already to build new bungalows
    She build already five new bungalows and she don't stop to work, she will make a new, more beautiful guesthouse !
    Thank you to worry about ann and we hope see you soon !

Eric, the "real" darling number one

ericetann.maurin@laposte.net

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • sezabell's Profile Photo

RE: RE: river park 'darling' bungalows

by sezabell Online Now Nov 23, 2005 at 11:53 AM

do you stay with annie? or have regular contact with her? can you pass on message to her from her new zealand family that stayed with her last december
    (we left the kiwi flag) Jason, sara and vincent her 10 year old kiwi son.
    hope she is fine we talk about her alot and her awsome hospitality and will be back not next year but the year after when we come to thailand to get married, she can meet our new baby that we are having next may, till then good luck on the building, a family size bungalow would be great as dont think could have 4 in the bed this time.
    kiwi Sara

• RE: RE: river park 'darling' bungalows

by Jacquie23 Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 10:39 AM

Are Annie's bungalows walking distance to the center of town? How long a walk from the bus station? I'm travelling with my 91 yr.old mom. I'm just in the process of checking the website for accommodation. However, what I have pulled from the webpages, is old information, before the flood happened. Not sure if the places I'm looking at on the river were destroyed by the flood, or if they have re-built there bungalows by the river, and if they'll be ready by the end of Feb. Thanks! JT. We stayed at Good View last time. They had aleady built new bungalows after the flood, but in a field w/beautiful view. The website still shows their place by the river. It was too far a walk for us to go to town, so we are looking for a nice bungalow with a nice shaded garden area as well as a shaded deck/balcony attached to our hut/bungalow.
    We can't drive a motorbike, so we'll be walking to restaurants, etc. Need a good central location with nice surroundings. Price: 200B-300B Thanks! JT

• sezabell's Profile Photo

RE: RE: river park 'darling' bungalows

by sezabell Online Now Nov 11, 2006 at 12:55 AM

yeah pai is small enough to walk around but annies last time we went there you had to walk over a very riccerty wodden bridge so probley not the best for your mum.there were alot of other nice places but the river though and its only around the corner from the bus station.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines