Pai Travel Answers

change location

Accomodation in Pai

by tbkiang Online Now Jul 7, 2005 at 9:44 AM

Hi, I am planning 2 days 1 night in Pai during my Chiang Mai trip this month.
Anyone have any suggestion of hotel/resort to stay?
Should I book in advance and who should I book through so needed to?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • sezabell's Profile Photo

RE: Accomodation in Pai

by sezabell Online Now Jul 29, 2005 at 12:19 AM

great choice we planned on 2 nights in pai before going further upnorth but those 2 nights turned into 2 weeks,pai is great if you just want to lounge around for a bit in a hamock and read,we stayed at the darling bungalowsrun by a lady named annie,as you get off the bus on the main street keep walking past the temple and the shops till you come to a fork in the road go right, there is a massage place and a tattoo shop keep going past that and youll get to the sign on your left go down and over the little bridge,foods great and annie very friendly the huts by the river are good and very cheap.
    there is also lots to do if you want to, you have to go swimming with the elephants, tubing down the river annie can help you with that,there are great hot springs to.if you find annie tell her hi from the kiwis that gave her the new zealand flag, Sara Jason and her kiwi son Vincent tell her we be back nxt aug for our honeymoon.
    have an awsome time. you gota try the papaya salad from the cart up the rd from annie yum yum

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines