Pagudpud Travel Answers

change location
thehappyeuronic's Profile Photo

Ilocos Solo Tour - Please suggest.

by thehappyeuronic Online Now Dec 7, 2010 at 11:44 PM

hi ASIANBELLE! i noticed that your the answered prayer of the giest in htis forum on eerything bout ilocos. I, myself have an inquiry too.

I'm planning to go to ilocos (FIRST TIME and ALONE) i have 5days 4nights stay and i want to go to pagudpod, vigan & laoag city tour. il be arriving in Laoag airport jan 18 - tues 1pm and leaving on jan 22 - SAT afternoon. any suggestion on which place i should consider goin first then onwards? would you have an idea on how much budget would cost? thanks a lot. if you have a ready IT pls may i ask a copy of it pls send it on icesmith81@yahoo.com thanks. :-)

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

Re: Ilocos Solo Tour - Please suggest.

by asianbelle Online Now Dec 8, 2010 at 12:18 AM

I assumed that you'll be going/leaving via Laoag airport. Here's my inputs:

Jan 18 - go straight to Pagudpud; stay overnight
    Jan 19 - tour of Pagudpud (falls, blue lagoon, patapat bridge); stay overnight
    Jan 20 - tour of Bangui and Burgos on your way to Laoag; tour of Laoag and if time permits, you can visit Sarat; stay overnight
    Jan 21 - tour of Paoay, Batac and Bantay on your way to Vigan; stay overnight
    Jan 22 - go back to Laoag for your trip back

Normally, I don't suggest staying in Laoag since there's not much too see in the city. But because you have about 5d/4n, you need not rush from one place to another. You may even want to reserve your tour of Laoag on your last day and just concentrate on neighboring towns on Jan 20.

Vigan is also a small city where tourist spots are close to each other. It's a city better seen on foot. Heritage Village at night looks like you're transported back to the Spanish time.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • thehappyeuronic's Profile Photo

by thehappyeuronic Online Now Dec 8, 2010 at 8:22 PM

wow that was really a great plan... its really helpful thank you asianbelle! kudos!

• asianbelle's Profile Photo

by asianbelle Online Now Dec 8, 2010 at 8:59 PM

you're welcome ;)

• Re: Ilocos Solo Tour - Please suggest.

by anodysseywithme Online Now Jan 5, 2011 at 7:02 AM

hi... im also going there alone but im paying for a tour package... u might wanna check it out if u still can move ur schedules... we leave qc (trinoma) at 9pm of Jan. 20... get to ilocos morning the next day... ill post the itinerary here later... (my conn is so slow right now)...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines