Pagsanjan Travel Answers

change location

Taxi

by Hepoojaz Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Is there taxi service available that would take me to Tagatay from pagsanjan. We have some luggage and would rather do that than go on bus or jeepney.we will be in Pagsanjan and checkout the hotel on April 14th

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: Taxi

by davidjo Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM

You could rent a whole jeepney or multicab to take you there, or your hotel could book a taxi for you but there may be an extra charge as it would probably be coming from another location

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Taxi

by Hepoojaz Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Thank you for your help. I thought it might be difficult because I do not know the terrain. I did not want to go back to Manila from Pagsanjan but hope I can travel by cat to Tagaytay more quickly

Be the first to rate this answer!

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

Re: Taxi

by cyndymc Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 5:57 AM

There is no taxi service in Pagsanjan. Your option is to hire a car/auv/van depending on how many you are. I suggest you ask the front desk of your hotel or the Pagsanjan Tourism Office for the going rate of hired vehicles so you are not overcharged. You can even ask them for referrals. My file numbers of the Tourism office are (049)821-0166 & (049)821-0036. If you can avoid it, please don't just get a driver+vehicle without leaving a note to the Tourism Office re: the vehicle's plate number and driver's name. Have a safe trip ;)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines