Pagosa Springs

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Weather in colorado

Durango Mar 10, 2015 at 2:42 PM

My fiance and I are going to colorado march 16 for our honeymoon. What's the weather like In march In durango and Estes park ?

more
    • Colorado trip in early may

Colorado Mar 9, 2015 at 4:51 PM

My boyfriend and I will be traveling out to Denver for a concert on May 11th. We will most likely be flying into Denver either the night of 5/6 or late morning on 5/7 and heading home on 5/12. I know we will be staying in Denver the night of 5/11. I have never been to Colorado. We love the outdoors, wildlife,history, and hiking. We would like to possibly go rafting but I know that the timing is not ideal. We would like to see as much of the beautiful scenery out there as possible. We are not big fans of the more touristy or developed areas but can tolerate them if it is the best option for a place to stay.

We have the option of staying in a free condo in Steamboat Springs but I am not sure if that is the best location for us. After doing some research it does not really look like there is as much in that area as there is in other parts of the state. I originally was looking at RMNP but was deterred because Trail ridge road will not be open yet. I have also considered doing two nights in Steamboat and two nights on the way out or back somewhere in between near Breckenridge etc. The other option that looked very nice was SW Colorado, Telluride in particular. Especially if I can return in the future to do RMNP. My concern with that is drive time with us only having a short visit. I will say that I do love scenic drives and it sounds like that one is beautiful. I thought if we did that we may want to drive straight there but then stay a night somewhere in the middle on the way back.

As you can tell I am totally overwhelmed by all of the great sounding options that Colorado has to offer. I am also very indecisive, heh. Hopefully I will get to return to Colorado at some point in the future but if there was a chance that this would be my only trip, what would you recommend? Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

more
    • What to do.

Colorado Springs Mar 22, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Going to be in Colorado Springs for two days 30th-31st. Traveling with a 16 year old and 5 year old. Any tips on what not to miss?

more