Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Old Serb tank on display in/near Zadar?

Zadar Apr 5, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hello all
      I was doing a little googling recently and there were a couple of links talking about an old Serb T-55 which was left abandoned on a hill near Zadar. There were no details of it's exact location. There is a cemetery and an abandoned church in the same area. I think it has since been turned into some sort of local monument
      Does anyone know the location of this tank?
      Cheers everyone!
      DG

more
    • DanielleO's Profile Photo

Pag Croatia September clubbing?

by DanielleO Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Hi we have booked flights to Zadar September 16th and we were planning to party in Pag however we have just been told that the clubs will not be open then, does anyone know if this is the case and will the bars still be open with a party atmosphere? we don't just want to party but we definitely want to go out when we are there and not sure if we need to change our flights. Does anyone know anything about Pag at this time of year as we are struggling to find anything on it.
      Thanks in advance

4 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 4:41 AM
    • Hvar - Pag - Zadar - Split - Zagreb - Dubrovnik - Plitvice lakes

by skenno Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Hi

Planning to travel to Hvar - Pag - Zadar - Split - Zagreb - Dubrovnik on my trip around the balkans this september with one or two friends. some people on the forums are saying nothing will be happening in a lot of these areas in september i.e. it will be dead and it wont be worth going. will there still be a nightlife/bars open in september especially in zadar, pag, hvar and split?

Also which would you recommend more? hvar or split if i had to choose between the two? is pag just for people into dance and electronic music? i sort of prefer rock music?

Also i havent heard many good things about zagreb? is it not worth visiting.?

please note that I am 22 so nightlife will be important. will be on a tight budget. but it will also be important to see some culture/history/scenery if possible. Also I will have limited time to spend so where should I spend more time?

Also any more advice you have about these areas would help.

I cant find good backpacking accommodation in a lot of these locations... it seems to be mainly hotels and guesthouses.... do they exist? recommend any?

Is bus the best way to get between these locations? will it be expensive?

Would be grateful if you could rank the 7 places in order of which I should definitely see i.e. 1 = must see

Thanks in advance for your help

2 Answers Apr 18, 2012 at 3:25 AM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Alternatives to Pag

by schmechi Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 1:01 PM

We are a group of guys, aged 20-32, and we want to have some fun holidaying in Croatia. Researching the web it seems, that Pag (especially Zrce-Beach near Novalja) is considered as "party island"... At first sight Pag would fit, but there are two things, wether we do not know wether we'd really enjoy Pag: First of all, we are absolutely no techno-freaks. All of us prefer pubs with rock music instead of huge disco temples... Secondly we like sandy beaches, but as far as I realise, Zrce is a pebble beach...

So could you recommend better fitting alternatives in Croatia?

6 Answers Aug 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    • PAGUS 3* hotel

by xobot Online Now Jul 29, 2006 at 2:23 PM

Hello friends!

I plan to visit the Island of Pag in August. Do You know something about PAGUS 3* (4*?) hotel? Is this a good place to be :)

• PAGUS 3* hotel

by xobot Online Now Jul 29, 2006 at 12:39 PM

Hello friends!

I plan to visit the Island of Pag in August. Do You know something about PAGUS 3* (4*?) hotel? Is this a good place to be :)

• Help about a holiday in Pag

by jj691 Online Now May 29, 2006 at 7:18 AM

Hi, I'm hoping to spend a week in Pag at the start of Semptember with some friends and I'm just looking for a bit of information. We will probably be coming from Zagreb and I just want to make sure there is a bus running from there to Pag? Also, are there taxis on the island? Is it easy to get around? We are looking for a sun/beach holiday with a good nightlife. Is Novalja the right place for this? And lastly, can anyone recommend accommodation? I am looking for an apartment for about 60 Euro or less per night that will sleep 4 in the are of Novalja....? Thanks for your help!

3 Answers Jun 2, 2006 at 5:23 AM
    • Travel from Venice to Pag?

by haroula_ie Online Now Mar 25, 2006 at 12:46 PM

I will be travelling to the Island of Pag in July. I will arrive in Opatija by ferry from Venice and I then wish to travel down to Pag.
      What is the best way of doing this? And how long will it take me to get there?
      I heard there's ferry crossings from Karlobag to Pag,is this true? and does anyone know the timetable or where i can find it?
      Is there another way of getting to the city of Pag?
      Hope someone has some answers for me

2 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 12:20 PM