Paducah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nashville to mamoth caves?

Kentucky Mar 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

We will be visiting Nashville next july and saw that the mamoth caves national park isnt that far from it in Kentucky. The probleme we are facing is we will not have a car so i wondered if there were any guided tour, transportation or solution for us to see the caves. The best scenarios would be a small tour operator that could bring us there and back in nashville afterward... but if there is any busses going there, that could drop us off at the caves that could do.. we are also going to chicago by grayhound bus after the nashville stop so it could be a stop along the way.... any ideas? we would like to see them. thanks.

more
    • Funky garden shops

by cebarrow Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Coming to Paducah on Saturday. Are there any funky garden shops? Or shops selling repurposed junk? Or is there a place to buy junk to make your own repurposed items....not necessarily an antique store.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 6:28 AM
    • how to get to paducah from chicago

by mojisola Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 4:03 AM

how do i reach Paducah from Chicago Airport?
      i will prefer to use the train and bus then a final taxi to my location which is in the Lower Town Arts District School of Arts & Design because i will have luggage. i will be coming from Africa so i will wish to have stressfree journey after many hours in the air.
      I will appreciate if the directions will help going by this circumstance.
      You may also suggest alternative airports if they are better options but planes here go to Chicago, Cincinnati and Detroit. Thanks....

5 Answers Sep 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM