Padova

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dance clubs in Venezia

Venice 17 hours ago

does anyone know of any dance clubs in Venezia. The information on this site is a little old, so I wasn't sure if it was still valid.

more
    • Segreti Veneziani in San Marco 5335

Venice Yesterday

I just returned from Italy. While in Venice, I bought I really nice Murano glass bracelet, earring and pendant set at Segreti Veneziani in San Marco 5335. On the first day I wore the jewelry, the necklace detached and the pendant fell off. I am devastated. I have been trying to find a replacement but it seems nearly impossible to find authentic Murano glass jewelry in the States. And those that I'm finding aren't comparable to the piece that I lost. Does anyone know the email address for Segreti Veneziani? I would like to send a photo of the other pieces to see if I can get a replacement piece for the pendant sent to me.

Thank you.

more
    • Base city to hike in the Dolomites

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 30, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Where is the best place to stay when hiking in the Dolomites? Is Cortina d'Ampezzo a good place to act as a base? Do you need a car to get there? Or is it possible to get there by train?

Thanks.

more
    • transportation

Villafranca di Verona Yesterday

hello!! how can we get from Villafranca di Verona back to Verona at night, after a concert? how expensive is a taxi? thank you

more
    • ATVO return ticket at Marco Polo to MESTRE

Mestre Apr 21, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Do I need to validate my return ATVO ticket on both legs of the journey
      thanks
      jevs

more
    • where to eat/hangout in Mestre

Mestre Apr 17, 2014 at 12:00 PM

group is looking for resturant/pub, we are all staying in or near the Marco Polo or Hilton Garden prior to crusie and want to gather on a friday night, experience some good local food. What do you suggest?

more
    • transportation

Venice Apr 13, 2014 at 11:21 AM

HI,
      Can I get from the port to the train or de bus station by walk?
      What is the best way to travel from Venice to Bologna, train or bus?
      That you.
      Sylvie

more
    • venice guided tour for 26

Venice Apr 5, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Any advice for what's available for a tour for 26 people
      on Tuesday?

more
    • Private guided tour for 1/2 to 1 day?

Venice 11 hours ago

We will be in Venice on May 18th and would like to do a private tour (there are 4 adults) of Venice on Monday, May 19th. This would include St. Marks Cathedral, Doges Palace and some of the notable churches, etc. in and around St. Marks Square (we will be staying close to St. Marks). Can anyone recommend a good private tour company with English speaking guides for that type of tour? Thank you in advance for any advice! Ciao!

more
    • Transportation

Venice 19 hours ago

Am flying into Rome and need to arrive in Padua where I will be staying for a week. What is the best and least expensive way to get to Padua then Venice from Rome?

Thank you

more
    • butterfly house

Vicenza Apr 4, 2014 at 5:37 AM

what is the name of the butterfly house /park run by the handicapped, it is not in Padoa.

more
    • AbhinavA's Profile Photo

Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass

Venice Apr 3, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Hello all

I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:

1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : hellovenezia.com/index.php?o...

2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/

I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.

Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?

Thank you
      Abhinav

more
    • wreaths on women's heads

Verona Apr 1, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Seen several women today with wreaths on their heads..why?

more
    • onewhisky's Profile Photo

Opera at Verona Arena.

Verona Apr 6, 2014 at 12:56 PM

We are going to see Opera in Verona Arena Sat night Sun morning, my best guess is a 2am finish. We are staying in Desenzano Del Garda. So train in is no problem. How easy is it going to be to book and then find my taxi after Opera finishes please? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Elyzabeth's Profile Photo

Any special little tucked away places, or suggestions besides the obvious?

Venice Apr 7, 2014 at 11:29 AM

We will be staying in an apartment , in the San Marco, in May.

I highly recommend staying in an apartment as opposed to a hotel,

especially in someplace as expensive as Venice.
      We can prepare our own breakfasts and take some snacks with us on our travel.

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

3 days itenary

Venice Apr 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Venice is my final city for a 11 days holiday and I plan to spend 3 days. Would like some help with itenary.

- Can I have some suggestions on what to cover within these 3 days (first time in Venice)

- is staying on the island recommended? While this is more expensive, do I need to travel around? Looking for shortlist of accommodation in San Marco / San Polo and Marghera. On tight budget, so appreciate views.

- will be arriving on train from Milan. Is there a recommended way to get to city?

- what is the best way to head to airport on last day?

Any other helpful advice is appreciated. Thanks!!! :)

more
    • One night in Venice after cruise

Venice Apr 7, 2014 at 7:05 AM

We will be getting into the Port of Venice in the morning, and have a flight to leave the next day at 9:50 AM. Because of this flight time, we chose to stay near the airport. So our plan is to get off the boat and head directly to the Marriott Courtyard to drop off the luggage. Then, after that, head back to the center of Venice for the rest of the day and into evening. My question is this: What is the best transport from the Port to Marriott Courtyard (no shuttle service offered by hotel from Port), and the best way back to the center of town from the Courtyard? thank you in advance!

more
    • From Florence to Peschiera Del Garda to Venice to Stresa

Peschiera del Garda Yesterday

I want to go from:
      Florence to Gardaland theme park (Peschiera Del Garda) then to Venice then to Stresa.
      How do I do this? Also how late do the fastest trains run? Are they safe to travel to at night?

Katherine

more
    • Italy to Dubrovnik

Venice Apr 17, 2014 at 2:27 PM

We want to go to Dubrovnik in the middle of May. We are coming from Dubai and thinking of landing in Venice. What do you think would be the best way (by land) to get to Dubrovnik? We are really flexible... either by train/bus or by ferry/train/bus? What do you suggest?

more
    • marco polo airport transfer

Venice Apr 11, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Hello I am traveling on my own to Venice and I am arriving to Marco Polo Airport. My hotel lucy is in Via Santo Stefano, Campalto, could you please advise me what is the best way to get to the hotel? thank you sylvia

more
    • Bus stop near St Anthony's

by dgreeney Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 12:45 PM

I understand I could take the bus from the Marco Polo airport to Padova Autostazione , however I'd like to get closer to Hotel Beludi 37 near St Anthony's. Can it be done?

3 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM
    • patp1946's Profile Photo

Daytrips from Padua in May

by patp1946 Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I will be in Padua for 9 days in late May 2014. Any recommendations for daytrips? I will not have a car. I do plan 2 day trips to Venice.

4 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 12:23 PM
    • mamajoa9's Profile Photo

Transport from Venice to Padua

by mamajoa9 Online Now Dec 18, 2013 at 12:45 AM

How do I get from Venice to Padua.? I am arriving by train at 6.35pm on Dec 26th. Its my first time. Feeling very excited but at the same time very lost :(
      Please help.!

17 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 3:20 PM
    • Montegrotte Terme over Christmas

by aj_mexico Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I'm going to be stay at

Hotel Mioni Royal San

p.le Stazione 10
      35036 Montegrotto Terme

I'll be staying over Christmas. I would love any comments on what to do while in Italy. I plan on only taking the train and would love to hear suggestions for day trips.

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    • university of Padua safety

by worriedmomj Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Would you send your child to study abroad at the university of Padua?
      I have real safety concerns and also how good is the school?
      What companies are really big names and offer internships?

9 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    • names of tram stops

by agathi Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I would like to know what is the name of the tram stop that i have to reach each time I want to use it. I'm interested
      a.from the train station to the eremitani piazza,
      b.from Piazza eremitani to santo,
      c.from prato della vale to scroveni
      d.from palazzo bo to the station.
      when i look at the google map, i can't understand which stop is for going towards or returning from a place to another. Thank you very much for your help.

7 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    • Transport in padova

by agathi Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I would like someone to tell me what is the fastest transportation in padova, since i will not have much time and i will just see the basic sights. Buses or tram? because even the 10 minutes that i will have to wait in the stop, are valuable. So i want to know which arrives more frequently. Thank you very much.

16 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    • Verona to Padua at night by bus or train

by ayepdaily Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Can I get from Verona to Padua at night by bus or train?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM
    • Best way to get to Padova from Treviso Airport

by Bap9901 Online Now Jun 21, 2013 at 10:08 AM

There is a better flight schedule from Barcelona to Treviso. Plane arrives @12:40 Sunday. What is the best way to get from airport to Padua. Thanks Beth

3 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    • What is the best way to get from Marco Polo Airport to Padova

by Bap9901 Online Now Jun 21, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I am flying from Barcelona to Marco Polo on Sunday June 30th. I will be staying at the Sheraton in Padova. I would really appreciate any advice on how to get from the airport to the hotel. Thanks. Beth

5 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 3:48 PM
    • airport Marco Polo

by Natalyca Online Now Apr 21, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Hello!
      I want to get to a Hotel Al Santo ( Via Del Santo 147, Padova) from airoport Marco polo. Please, tell me which bus stop in Padova should I go out?

7 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    • English langauge in theathre???

by sixfoot5 Online Now Apr 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Is there any movies cinema show English language movies?

2 Answers Apr 19, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    • Airport

by lydia_lydia Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM

What's the closest airport to padova? Preferably, close to the Anfiteatro Camerini. thanks!

4 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    • jimjansen's Profile Photo

Italy Traveler

by jimjansen Online Now Dec 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM

We will be in Padova for 17 days next year. Are there any senior citizen discounts on transportation tickets, museums, etc. in the greater Padova area. I know in France seniors can ride the bus from city to city for 1 Euro.

7 Answers Dec 24, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    • classic english men's shoes in Padova

by a6316 Online Now Dec 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Is in Padova places to buy classic men's english shoes (C&J, Cheaney, A.Sargent, Edward Green, Church, etc) ?

5 Answers Dec 17, 2012 at 3:16 AM
    • tucha's Profile Photo

Train ticket Padua-Venice.

by tucha Online Now Apr 12, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Could someone tell me , please, how much is the cheapeast fare of a train ticket (each way) departing Padua to Venice??

I know that are several train tickets with diferent prices, could you describe them and the respective prices??

And which are the best way to travel from Marco Polo Airport from Grand Italia Hotel, near the railway station in Padua???

Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Apr 12, 2012 at 4:20 AM
    • shoe shopping

by marijadjurovic Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Can you please tell me if the market in Padova for big shoe shopping is working only on Saturdaays? I will be in Padova 16.04.2012 and that is Monday. Can I hope for some nice cheap italian leather shoes? Is there some market working every day? Where is it located?

13 Answers Apr 26, 2012 at 3:27 PM
    • scubamonica's Profile Photo

Location of train station and hotel to go to Venice

by scubamonica Online Now Apr 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Hi
      Im going to Padova this year (2012) and from here I'll take the train to Venice. Where is the train station (name ?) and do you think i'll be able to find an hotel close to this train station ?
      Advice please.
      Thanks

7 Answers Apr 4, 2012 at 11:36 PM
    • Hostel Padova

by fungal05 Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM

We will be staying at Hostel Padova in mid September 2012. When is the famous Padova Flea market in September?

2 Answers Feb 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM
    • Should we stay in Padova or better of staying in Venice?

by skripalani Online Now Feb 5, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Hello - We are going to be visiting the Venice area for 2 days in late March, driving in from Munich and driving back via Salzburg. Our current plan is to stay at the Sheraton Padova and drive into Venice for the day however I wanted to get some perspective from past visitors and locals. It seemed like a good way to see Venice but also enjoy the flavor of a less touristy Italian village. Is this a reasonable approach or are we better off staying in Venice?

7 Answers Feb 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM
    • Padova card and hop on hop off bus

by Dottie2011 Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM

If one purchaces these on line can we have them delivered to our hotel or does one have to go to a tourist office to collect. We are arriving on a Sunday afternoon and it seems that none of the offices are open then and we want to start using the transport Sunday evening and early on Monday morning

6 Answers Aug 21, 2011 at 7:53 AM
    • Padova card and hop on hop off bus

by Dottie2011 Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM

If one purchaces these on line can we have them delivered to our hotel or does one have to go to a tourist office to collect. We are arriving on a Sunday afternoon and it seems that none of the offices are open then and we want to start using the transport Sunday evening and early on Monday morning

1 Answer Aug 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM
    • Need help finding a place to stay while visiting Venice!

by micheleflo Online Now Apr 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I am looking for a decent place to stay, without spending too much, and am not sure what area around Venice would be good. All of the accomodations in Venice are sold out and I have 6 people to find rooms for. We are coming in 3 days early for a cruise on June 3rd. The Sheraton in Padova has a good rate but I'm not sure how much effort it will take to get there from the VCE airport and then into Venice. Does anybody have advice on a hotel/b&b or even which town to stay in? Hotel rooms are also available in Mestre. I can use ANY HELP I can get!!! Thanks!

5 Answers Apr 30, 2011 at 1:24 AM
    • Need help finding a place to stay while visiting Venice!

by micheleflo Online Now Apr 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I am looking for a decent place to stay, without spending too much, and am not sure what area around Venice would be good. All of the accomodations in Venice are sold out and I have 6 people to find rooms for. We are coming in 3 days early for a cruise on June 3rd. The Sheraton in Padova has a good rate but I'm not sure how much effort it will take to get there from the VCE airport and then into Venice. Does anybody have advice on a hotel/b&b or even which town to stay in? Hotel rooms are also available in Mestre. I can use ANY HELP I can get!!! Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 29, 2011 at 10:15 AM
    • Buses from Padova to Rome

by Remediaf Online Now Mar 16, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Hi,

Are there any buses which commute between Padova and Rome? We would prefer it they were late evening or overnight type as long as we reach Rome by 6 AM.

Thanks

2 Answers Mar 17, 2011 at 12:37 AM
    • Redang's Profile Photo

Verona Airport to Padova

by Redang Online Now Feb 22, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Does anybody know if there are buses from/to Verona Airport to/from Padova/Vicenza?

Thanks.

• roberta2011's Profile Photo

Longer-term Apartment

by roberta2011 Online Now Jan 31, 2011 at 6:54 PM

I am planning to base myself in Padova for 6-8 weeks (late April through May) and was hoping to find a longer-term apartment or similar type rental and am wondering where to look as English touristy sites seem to advertise places that are both too large and too expensive. I just need a small studio apartment with minimal cooking facilities, but hopefully a washing machine and internet connection. I'll have no car, so also need to be within 20 minute walk or bus ride from the train station. And I'd like to keep it to500 euros or less/month with gas, electric, etc. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

17 Answers Feb 25, 2011 at 3:14 PM
    • hotel and restaurants in padova

by stignani Online Now Jan 17, 2011 at 5:25 AM

We will be in northern Italy for a week in February and are considering making Padova our home base. Searching for moderately priced hotels and restaurants.

Many thanks,
      Bill

4 Answers Jul 28, 2011 at 1:06 AM
    • mictm3's Profile Photo

Station to St. Anthonys

by mictm3 Online Now Jul 21, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Ciao/Hello,
      We are visiting Padua for a day trip from Venice and will be arriving by train, can anyone please tell me how to get to St.Anthony's Basillica from the station? is it too far to walk? Is St.Anthony's near the town? hopefully we can get some sort of map when we arrive. Thank you for you help, Regards, Michele.

4 Answers Jul 22, 2010 at 3:08 AM
    • Venice tour

by bennetjo Online Now Feb 19, 2010 at 7:57 AM

I will be on a 8 day Veneto tour in June where is a good place for the local food in Padova

1 Answer Feb 22, 2010 at 12:35 AM