Padova Travel Answers

change location

place to stay

by rezendc Online Now Dec 6, 2004 at 9:05 AM

hello! my name is cristiane I am movingo to Padova in january to do a masters at Padova university. I am trying to find a place to rent, but it is been very difficult. Does anybody knows about any offer? I am a student so dont have lts of money..cheers Ciao! mi chiamo cristiane, andrò a Padova a gennaio per fare un master all'Universita degli Studi di Padova. Cerco un appartamento per affito, ma questo è diventato molto difficile di trovare. Qualcuno sa di qualque offerta? Sono una studentessa, dunque non ho molti soldi! Grazie mille... :) Cris

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • paoseo's Profile Photo

RE: place to stay

by paoseo Online Now Apr 7, 2005 at 3:31 AM

Hi.If you can read italian I suggest you this web site: padovanet.it/progettogiovani... a site about University.These are places linked with University that give also to external persons opportunity to stay in single rooms but sharing little kitchen and bathroom with another student living in a nother single room...it's a nice way. I'm doing this in padua.
    But also there are links to web site that help you to find flats to share with other students, thing that is quite good....if you need any help...tell me!bye

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines