Travel Answers
Padjelanta Nationalpark

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheapest way to experience Northern Lights?

Norrbottens Län Jan 15, 2015 at 4:20 AM

Hi, I'm a student planning on visiting Sweden to see the Northern Lights on Jan 22, 2015. Does anybody have advice as to the cheapest way to plan this trip?
      Should I do an aurora photo tour from any of the companies I found online (Lappland Media, Lights over Lapland) because they seem pricey but are they worth it?
      Which hotels should I look into?
      Are there towns/ lodging where I can see the Northern Lights without having to visit Abisko Skystation?

Thanks!
      Sam

more
    • Cheshman's Profile Photo

About Lulea

Luleå Jan 18, 2015 at 5:14 AM

I would appreciate if you give me some information about the matters I should expect of moving to Lulea as a PhD student in Lulea University of Technology, from Iran. Actually I want to know more about this city.

Thanks

more
    • Cheshman's Profile Photo

About the Weather

Luleå Jan 9, 2015 at 9:01 PM

I am going to study in Lulea University of Technology. Actually I am afraid of the winters. I heard Lulea is a dead city in winters which lasts to eight months. Is that such terrifying as I imagine?

more
    • owlwood's Profile Photo

Minimum stay in Kiruna

Kiruna Dec 27, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Hi,

I'm thinking about briefly visiting Kiruna, only to see the Northern Lights. I will be in Sweden around 6/02/2015 and 9/02, would you recommend to stay longer than 1 day in Kiruna, or will it be enough and would I certainly see the lights during 1-2 days?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kristina

more