Paderne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• self catering apartments

Albufeira 9 hours ago

Can anyone let me know a few contacts for self catering apartments on the beach in Albufeira Old Town. Many thanks

Anne Marie - Ireland

more
    • AlanM49's Profile Photo

naturist beach

Portimão Apr 12, 2014 at 10:03 AM

where is the nearest clothes optional/ naturist beach to Praia da Rocha,

more
    • TuNguyenUK's Profile Photo

Muay Thai/Kick Boxing/Boxing/MMA Gyms in Albufeira or the surrounding areas?

Albufeira Mar 31, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there are any Muay Thai/Kick Boxing/Boxing/MMA Gyms in Albufeira or the surrounding areas? I've tried looking on Google but can't seem to be able to find anything.

Many thanks,

Tu

more
    • Olhos D'agua

Olhos de Água Mar 26, 2014 at 7:45 AM

We are staying at Agua Marinha Apartments in September. How eay is it to get to Albufeira Old Town from there. We normally like to take the bus when we are on holiday . Is there a regular service.

more
    • hiring sunbeds

Olhos de Água Mar 25, 2014 at 3:12 AM

I am staying at agua marinha hotel in September. Are there any beaches that hire out sunbeds nearby? in the photos I have seen there doesn't seem to be any.

more
    • Seville to Lisboa - Any stops in between?

Faro Apr 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hello, I am planning a trip from Morocco to Lisboa in september. So far we decided to pass Seville after coming from Morocco, so my question is if there are any nice places between Seville and Lisboa that we can reach quite easily and directly from Seville. Thank you very much for recommendations and experience reports! Lena

more
    • 2AussieGuys's Profile Photo

Beach Accommodation

Faro Apr 2, 2014 at 6:44 PM

I am planning a trip to the Algarve in July, and wanted to stay somewhere thats 4 or 5 stars on or walking distance to a great beach. It has been suggested to be around Praia Grande BUT a similar beach on the coast that is a nice spot for a gay couple would be perfect. Any recommendations would be great!

more
    • yoga & scuba

Praia da Rocha Apr 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Hi everyone, can you advise if any of the above activities
      are widely available closeby this hotel??
      Heading over for just 7 days 3rd week April!
      Interested in all types of excursion too!
      Thanks in advance for ANY tips!

more

Faro - Where to stay? What to do?

Faro Mar 26, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Hi guys,

We're looking to book a 3 day trip to Faro, Portugal and I was wondering if you could advise me on what is the best area to stay in. We're looking to be within 5 minutes walk of things to do and places to eat.

Also, what would you recommend to do over there, and where to go eat?

Many thanks,

Tu

more
    • 1st Time visit to Faro

Faro Apr 7, 2014 at 12:38 AM

What are the Top 10 things To Do in Faro, that you'd recommend?

more

Faro airport to Albufeira?

Albufeira Mar 26, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you could help me. Does anyone know how I can go about getting from Faro airport to Albufeira (Hotel Topazio)? Are there any coach/train options? And if so then how would I go about doing this?

Many thanks,

Tu

more