Paderborn

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus route in Paderborn

by veeveee Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I am wondering if there is any bus from hotel aspethera to Von-ketteler-strabe? Appreciate it if anyone could kindly advise

2 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 3:12 PM
    • shopping in Paderborn

by veeveee Online Now Feb 10, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Hi all, is there any clothes shopping that can be done in Paderborn?

1 Answer Feb 11, 2014 at 7:09 AM
    • LegoMom's Profile Photo

LegoMom

by LegoMom Online Now Dec 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I am looking for simple, affordable accommodation for a high school Lego Robotics team coming to the European Open in Paderborn in May next year. We are 6 students and their coach from Cape Town, South Africa. Any ideas e.g. youth hostel, self catering, camping?

1 Answer Dec 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM
    • camping near paderborn

by callumjkeen Online Now Jun 18, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Hi i currently live and work around paderbon. I was wondering if there are any caping sites within 100 km that i could take my kids to for the odd weekend throughout the summer. The sites dont have to be huge just as long as they have toilet facilities, showers and maybee somewhere to eat out close by. Thans and regards Cal

• What's this town like?

by jayhawk2000 Online Now Jul 8, 2004 at 5:55 AM

Air Berlin has announced that starting in November it's flying from Manchester to Berlin, Dusseldorf and, er, Paderborn. I'm wondering if there is much to see and do in the town itself or what the nearby attractions are and whether it might be worth a visit? Air Berlin's own website seems to have more than what VT can offer at the moment, but I was hoping to get some more firsthand opinions!

4 Answers Aug 21, 2007 at 4:39 AM