change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TravelTheWorld4's Profile Photo

What to see and do in Kolkata

Kolkata (Calcutta) 1 hours ago

I have 5 days in Kolkata. I am a photographer and I am looking for interesting subject matter and things to see. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

more
    • TravelTheWorld4's Profile Photo

Traveling by train in India

India 1 hours ago

I have two weeks to explore india. I will arrive in New Delhi on March 2nd. I am looking for advice on what to see. My plan so far is to go to Agra, Jaipur, Haridwar and Rishikesh. I welcome your suggestions on destinations and which train company to use.

Thank,

Steve

more
    • Snowfall, Electricity and Water Supply situation in Shimla and Manali

Manali 4 hours ago

I am visiting Shimla and manali from 23-Dec-14 to 29-Dec-14 so is it safe now as I have heard that due to heavy snowfall electricity and water supply is disturbed and also roads are blocked. Please suggest.

more
    • Help me find a name to for a specific guest house

Goa Dec 17, 2014 at 7:10 AM

We stayed at Silver Sands, off Beach rd in Candolim. A lady using our hotel pool said she was staying at a nearby guest house, so we went to look at it. We walked from the Silver Sands pool through a alley and arrived at the rear of the guest house on Beach road. The front was opposite(ish) "The Inferno" and the rear overlooked the back of Silver Sands. I have lost the contact details, can't find it on any map but I would recognise the lady owners name or the guest house name. Any help would be appreciated as I need to book flights soon.

more
    • nizash22's Profile Photo

new year party

Mangalore Dec 15, 2014 at 10:36 PM

which is the best destination in manglore if i plan for a night to be in a cosy and fun enjoyable night club in mangalore
      31 st dec night or jan 1 or 2 night

more
    • Visiting Coorg and stopping in Bangalore and Mysore for a few days each.

Bangalore Dec 7, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hi!Everybody.I am travelling to Coorg in the last part of February and after having spent a week there would visit Mysore for three nights and then Bangalore two nights.Since we have never ventured that far South would be greatful if we could know the places to visit in all the three places.In Coorg we would be staying at theMahindra Resort in Medikeri.I understand it is a good place to stay.Please giveme all the finer tips of stay and eat local food.Most importantly what to do and see.
      Similarly what to do and see in both Mysore and Bangalore?Could you recommend some other places nearby.We would rather not spend time in the major cities.I am aware that in Mysore is the Krishansagar Lake and the Palace.
      I would be really greatful if we could visit another part of Coorg for a few days and not visit Bangalore,of which I am not too keen.Correct me if I am wrong.
      I look forward to hearing of some interesting places to see and do.
      Thanks!!
      Jayarep.

more
    • Middle of February 2015 - Is it good time to visit Gangtok/Pelling??

Gangtok Dec 7, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Hi I want to visit Gangtok coming this February most probably in Middle or end..So I want to know is it good time to visit there and what would be the condition there roads/snow etc. ?? Also I want few hotel names with contacts near MG Marg(fair rates)...

Thank you,

more
    • Visit Sikkim in February Last Week of February

Gangtok Dec 17, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hello Folks, I m planning to visit Sikkim in the last week of February with my wife. We would like to visit monasteries, possibly stay away from the crowded places. We want to sometime alone but with nature. We would like to stay with local families in homely environment. So can you recommend me places that are generally not crowded, offer home stays with local cuisines and that can have small trails in the woods or along the hills. We are planning a trip for 7 days.

more
    • is it safe to visit manali in coming week

Manali Dec 13, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Me and my wife planned to visit manali from december 16th to december 22nd 2014.But in news now we are hearing that lot of snowfall happening and some tourists,vehicles are stuck due to snowfalls.So please let us know is it safe to visit manali now or not.

more
    • Quetion about Uzbekistan

Hyderabad Nov 30, 2014 at 4:28 AM

I am traveling by road from Nukus to Beynue. Crossing the border at Tagen. Couple of questions 1> how feasible if it to drive from Nukus to Beynue considering the time taken for border crossing? 2> Else what is the closest town to the Tagen border crossing to stay for the night? 3. How is the road condition between Nukus - Beynue?

more
    • Jan end is good to visit manali?

Manali Dec 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM

we are planing to visit manali at the end of jan. As we are hearing in News so much of snowfall happened their.
      So is it a good time to visit in end of January?? Please suggest us

more
    • USD in India

India Dec 4, 2014 at 11:46 PM

will need to get hold of some brand new USD. Does anyone know where I can buy USD preferably straight from my travel card so as to avoid having to do two exchange rates. My card is in £ so would be nice to buy $ straight with that and not lose out by buying rupees first.

more
    • goa 29 dec to 01 jan 15

Goa Dec 4, 2014 at 9:32 AM

hi i am travelling alone to goa between 29 to 01 jan 15, looking for companions for fun and enjoyment. you can reach me on ilu_arshi@yahoo.com

more
    • nattybabe's Profile Photo

Weekend in Chennai

Chennai (Madras) Dec 3, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Hi all,

I'm thinking about taking advantage of the new visa rules for India and heading to Chennai for a weekend next month.

Please can you let me know which area should I be looking at staying in? Having looked at accommodation it seems to be very wide spread.

Also, is it best to use cabs, drivers etc or is it easy enough to use public transport to get around.

Many thanks, Nat

more
    • shopping suggestion

Jaipur Dec 18, 2014 at 10:21 PM

what is the best place to buy tie n dye print sarees???

more
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

info about possible diseases and dangers kerala coast

Varkkala Dec 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I would like to know of there are some dangers of diseases as malaria and dengue in kovalam,varkala,allepey?
      and also info about dangers of tourist traps in this places.
      I would like some review about the airport of trivandum,it's easy and quick to get through passport control?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Sripuram Gold temple

Vellore Dec 10, 2014 at 7:14 AM

I am planning to visit Sripuram Gold temple end of this month. The walkway to reach the temple is around 2km, but will the return path covers another 2km or easy exit available. Heard special entrance fees can be paid to avoid this walk, but I think this walk is worth inside a nicely maintained premises. Anyone has any nice experiences or tips to share?

more
    • ddennis86's Profile Photo

To Start A small unique sports business in north Goa

Goa Nov 29, 2014 at 4:08 AM

What are the procedures and documents required to start a small new sports business in Goa.

more
    • Travelling to Gangtok from Dec 21st to Dec 24th

Gangtok Nov 26, 2014 at 3:15 AM

Hi,

We have planned for a trip to Gangtok and Darjeeling from Dec 21st to Dec 24th,We are a adult of 4 members and 1 child,4 years old.We ll be reaching NJP on Dec 21st morning 07:30am,We have planned to stay in Gangtok until 23rd morning and then leave to Darjeeling and stay in Darjeeling until 24th afternoon and then catch the train at NJP evening at 24th 08:00pm.

more
    • pleasehelp

Delhi Nov 23, 2014 at 2:15 AM

my domestic jet airways flight arrival at delhi terminal 3 . i have a train from the railways station. ca you tell me which is faster the metro or the taxi to reach the station

more
    • HELP US!!!!!!!

Manali Dec 7, 2014 at 11:51 PM

we are 2 guys planning a 15 day trip to manali in the coming may . our expected budject is rs30000 in total .so we are planning to make a trip with minimum cost as possible .we are hoping to divide the whole trip in to 3 diiferent sections...manali... solang...rohtang....so we would like to know a lot about the places here..and we would also like to know about food and accomadation at least prices...we are mostly interested in adventureous and natural place....so anybody and everybody can give a piece of advice............Thank you

more
    • what to wear in Mumbai

Mumbai Nov 26, 2014 at 2:03 AM

I am travelling to Mumbai on business during the first week of December. Is it ok to wear shorts and t-shirts (spaghetti straps?) during leisure time.

more
    • about nude beach

Goa Nov 22, 2014 at 1:06 AM

is there any fee to enter nude beach

more
    • Best itinerary and hotels reco for a roadtrip to Temples in Karnataka

State of Karnataka Dec 8, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Friends,

I plan to do a road trip covering the following places/temples - Belur, Halebid, Kollur, Horanadu, Udupi, Kattil, Dharmasthala, Kokke, Shringeri, Gokarna, Murudeshwar, Jog falls

I think this will be a 5-6 day trip.. please suggest the order of places to visit along with recommended hotels/places/homestay.. or pls help on any travelogue..

Truly appreciate the help. Thanks.

more
    • DIVYASRI's Profile Photo

Basic Information

Munnar Dec 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM

What are the famous Scenic Spots in and around Munnar??Please Share the Experience if You have Visited.

more
    • need help for pachmari student tour

by danteswap Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Hello,, i am a engineering student and is nd my friends about 50 to 60 friends including girls are planing to have a adel adventure tour on pachmari for about 3 nights and four days ,.we don't have any plan for what to do from where to start an which places to cover ..so if anyone here that can suggest me something plz help me ..we will depart from Indore ..date are also not confirmed plz help ..thanks in advance ...my email :- swapnilsalve.salve@gmail.com

4 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM