Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rienne's Profile Photo

Backpacking Group tour operator for Central Asia

Kyrgyzstan Apr 4, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Hey guys

I am planning to visit the Central Asia this summer (probably Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan) and was looking for a tour operator that offers backpacking tours for groups (i.e. for individuals to travel together, and not for already existing groups that plan a trip together).

I have traveled like this before and loved the spirit of the group of like-minded travelers from all over the world that I shared my experiences with as well as the fact that I could enjoy the trip, instead of wasting my time organizing accomodation or transportation (so please don't come up with the recommendation that I should travel there on my own ;)).

I am 25 years old and looking for a tour where people are around my age. The trip should be a broad mixture of activities and should visit the big cities as well as some hidden spots.

Has anyone already done a trip like this or can suggest any operators that provide such group tours?

I am thankful for any advice!

more

Near Ozero Issyk-Kul'

• issyk-kul in the midle of septmber

by cuccureddu Online Now Aug 7, 2007 at 6:38 AM

Hi guys
      i 'll be in kirgiztan after the 15th september ,i realy want to go at the Issyk kul for first destination .
      what do you think about the season? to late? to could?
      i realy want to sleep in nomads camp ,they wil be still there?
      It gonna be still possible to sleep there at 20/25 september?
      Thanks in advance for every replays!
      Thank's lot

2 Answers Aug 12, 2007 at 9:14 AM
    • Accommodation

by Augustflower Online Now Jun 24, 2005 at 4:38 PM

Does know any cheap accommodation in Yssyk-Kul area? 2 adults and 1 child. Travelling August 2005.

thank you in advance

1 Answer Jul 3, 2005 at 11:54 PM