Ozamis City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• CDO to Ozamis

Ozamis City Feb 5, 2014 at 12:38 AM

How to commute from Cagayan deo Oro City to Ozamis City? Thanks for the assisstance!

2 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 8:50 AM
    • Where can I rent a motor in ozamiz?

Ozamis City Oct 19, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Where can I rent a motor in ozamiz?

8 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 12:41 PM
    • paano makapunta sa Ozamiz City by land?

Ozamis City Oct 14, 2013 at 4:04 AM

Hello po! Sana matulungan nyo po ako. Paano po ba makapunta sa Ozamiz City from Davao City by land? At magkano po kaya ang expenses lahat lahat, kasali ang lodging?
      Salamat po

4 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    • Web Cams internet cafes

Ozamis City Apr 27, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Are Web cams in Misamis Occidental gone due to gov. reg's, from internet cafe's???

2 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • Living in Ozamiz

Ozamis City Mar 21, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Good day to all.
      We will be moving to Ozamiz this upcoming July for business and will be staying for approx. 6 months. I have been travelling to Manila the last 6 years where i feel comfortable with but Ozamiz is quite new to me. I will be coming with my wife and 2 kids (2 years old and 1 month old). is there a european or western community in the city? our concern is that my wife might get bored with me working the whole day long and my eldest daugher will drop out of the kindergarden. Is there a safe kindergarden in the area? we heart as well few things concerning rebels and insecurity in this area. is it safe for us to stay there? Is there something like, mums meeting together and kids play groups etc etc? what kind of activited a family could do in Ozamiz? We would appreciate if you could enlighten us a bit.... thanks!

3 Answers Mar 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM
    • Medical care

Ozamis City May 31, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Is there any assisted Medical care, that may be free to Filipino citizens there in Ozamis City?

• Car Hire

Ozamis City May 1, 2011 at 6:08 AM

Self drive hire is it available on the island google is satellite is coming up with a place in Washington street no contact details any help please.

Thanks

3 Answers May 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM
    • Ozamiz City Concerns

Ozamis City Apr 19, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Hello fellow V.Ts. I have recently met a sweet little lady that lives in the barangay called GALA just outside Ozamiz City. Never been to the Phillipines but have read of the kidnappings and ransome buisness in these areas. My question is for the people who have traveled in these areas. Would it be safe to travel to her village?? Her and her father swear my safety but Abusayef have guns and villagers do not if you know what i mean !!!! They say that their whole village is all christians. My thinking is word will travel fast of a westerner visiting them there,and that will paint a bullseye on me. I am leaning towards a surprise visit and calling her when i get there, then no plans can be made by any would be criminals. Please : any advice and wisdom on my situation would be greatly appreciated not to mention it could save my life LOL . Thanks alot and God bless all Patrick Evans

16 Answers Oct 3, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    • Safe for Vacation in Ozamiz ?

Ozamis City Dec 12, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Hi all.. im coming to Ozamis city in feb/march for 3months.. yup you guessed it im meeting a lady friend :D and yes shes the real deal.. we chat everyday ( with cam ) so no need to worry about being scammed or duped by those gold digging ladyboys/money grabbers.. anyways its just how safe is Ozamis ? yes i know anywhere in the world can be attacked etc but what im really wanting to know is - is there good places to eat out ? nice bars.. shopping malls.. i have been to phills 2x this year.. and i like to feel safe when im out n about.. im more relaxed when theres other foreigners around.. i dont mind hanging out in local places also as filipinas are genuinely a bunch of friendly ppl.. my gf says she doesnt like to go out late anyways and isnt the " party type " which is good !! but i dont like to stay indoors every night.. ive checked out things to do and stuff for during the day.. so im just looking for a little more info on the night life.. not so much clubs n stuff.. just restaurants bars that kind of thing..

any info would be appreciated !!

thxx in advance..

17 Answers Mar 11, 2011 at 8:49 AM
    • Visiting Ozamis City

Ozamis City Oct 31, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Hi guys....I am planning to visit Ozamis city, and need some help out ! I heard that there is NO webcam in any of the internet cafe in Ozamis city.

6 Answers Apr 16, 2011 at 1:00 AM
    • eversure's Profile Photo

bus or van from dipolog to ozamis

Ozamis City Jul 17, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I plan a road trip from dipolog to ozamis to pagadian this august. Can anyone provide info how long the land trip from dipolog to ozamis is? And does the van/bus service leave regularly? thank you.

Jennifer

3 Answers Aug 8, 2010 at 4:39 AM
    • hoyohoy highland park

Ozamis City May 26, 2010 at 4:23 PM

can one reach hoyohoy highland park through an ordinary sedan? or does one need a 4X4?

• Diving

Ozamis City May 8, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Hello Guys,

Just to inform if you have diving where we can see dolphins and other things we must see in the deep water.. I'll just want to know how much it cost for diving..
      Do you have Rooms we can stay?. Does the dolphins loves to play?

Kind regards

Darlene

1 Answer May 9, 2010 at 4:14 AM
    • Accomodation

Ozamis City Dec 25, 2009 at 3:10 AM

Greetings,

I am a foreigner who wishes to spent 3 months stay at Hoyohoy tangub city,osamis. Are there hosues for rent in this area? if yes please let me know and at what rate they are going.

Thanks in advance
      Peter

• RENT A VAN or CAR

Ozamis City Nov 14, 2009 at 2:11 AM

hello!

I would like to ask any relevant suggestions of whereabout can we hire a car / van in Ozamiz and contact person & number please? Also, how much in would it cost per day? Salamat :)

• Whats the nicest hotel in Ozamis?

Ozamis City Jun 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Hello, my work requires me to travel from time to time and I need a nice hotel to stay in Ozamis. Can you recommend some? I dont mind the rates really. And is there a car rental service there? Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 31, 2009 at 4:26 AM
    • rental/letting agency in ozamis city

Ozamis City Apr 10, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Friends, is there a rental/ letting agency for houses and aprtments in ozamis? if there is ..please let me know...

Many thanks,
      eric

1 Answer May 24, 2009 at 11:12 PM
    • pharmacy location

Ozamis City Feb 24, 2009 at 1:02 AM

where can i find the pharmacy named SUSANA in Ozamis City?

4 Answers Aug 20, 2009 at 6:20 AM
    • Advice on buying airline tickets in Ozamiz City...

Ozamis City Nov 9, 2008 at 8:04 PM

I am meeting my girlfriend in Cebu next week. She lives near Ozamiz (and yes, I have seen her on cam many times).

I cannot buy her ticket online from either Cebu Pacific or Philippine airlines. They require her to have a photocopy of my credit card at check-in, along with a copy of my identifaction. I am not willing to give her that.

Instead I am planning on sending her money to buy the tickets in Ozamiz. I trust her. I can find no information for buying PAL tickets in Ozamiz. According to the CP website, I can buy tickets for Cebu Pacific flights at QSC Travel at the Quality Shopping Center, and I think at Phil Compak Boards at GeeG Mall.

I have no idea where to buy PAL tickets.

Has anyone bought tickets for airline flights in Ozamiz? Any advice as to where my girlfriend should go to buy them?

I hope she will not be overcharged as she has no idea how to buy tickets, but that is the chance I will have to take.

Help is appreciated. If this does not work, I suppose she can always take the ferry. Anyone have advice on that?

Thanks in advance.

Al

9 Answers Jun 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM
    • Internet cafes with webcams

Ozamis City Oct 1, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Can anyone tell me the name and address of a cafe in Ozamis City that has webcams to hire? I met a girl from this city and i just want to chat with her online on a webcam to make sure she is who she says she is. She sent me photos and she is totally stunning, but i just want to make sure that is actually her and not some photos she has found on the web of a model or something. Theres no funny business involved i just want to chat with her nothing sexual or anything. I have had many philippine women try to scam me and just want to make sure she isn't one of them.
      Regards
      David

11 Answers Jun 16, 2009 at 1:34 PM
    • Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park

Ozamis City Sep 23, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Would somebody help me get the phone number for Aquamarine Park Hotel and Suite cottages? Their website is not there anymore?
      Thanks, Errol

4 Answers Sep 27, 2008 at 8:32 AM
    • Dipolog to Ozamis to Cagayan de Oro

Ozamis City Apr 24, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Hi,

Im accompanying my mom to ozamis city and go back alone to Manila.
      I booked plane from manila to dipolog for me to be able to visit the place too and take bus to ozamis. From Ozamis I decided to go back to Manila via Cagayan de Oro to see Cagayan too. Can you help me please decide which area of these places are best to see or visit or best to do the shopping of local goods? The plane from manila will arrived at Dipolog around 11am on May 1 and my flight back to Manila via Cagayan is 2pm of May 4. I only have 4 days for the whole trip. Please help me, this is my first time in these places and have no idea. I wish to maximize my 4-day trip. I will really appreciate your replies. Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 26, 2008 at 2:29 AM
    • elle_beauty's Profile Photo

room for rent at ozamis city

Ozamis City Apr 19, 2008 at 5:25 PM

I need help.. i will stay at ozamis city for about 2weeks to one month.. i'm looking for a place to stay that long that doesn't cost much.. less than p1000 rental fee a month. May it be room for rent or apartment for two persons. Kindly please i need the contact number and where is it exactly. thank you.

• dwey748's Profile Photo

hotels

Ozamis City Apr 19, 2008 at 9:10 AM

any nice, clean and cheap hotels there in Ozamis

2 Answers Jul 17, 2008 at 8:30 AM
    • cagayan de oro to ozamis city

Ozamis City Dec 14, 2007 at 4:24 AM

Hi, have a nice day,

I would like to go to Ozamis City by land with my car most probably this summer. I’m coming from Davao city please give me some advice or option which is safer to travel and the nearest way to reach Ozamis City. Please specify all details going there.

Thanks.

1 Answer Dec 15, 2007 at 11:39 PM
    • Car Rental

Ozamis City Oct 21, 2007 at 4:56 AM

Hi,

If anybody know a car rental agency/company in ozamiz city kindly post the contact details. I wish to rent a car for 6 days during my visit on december 15. 2007.

Thanks a lot

• How to go to OZAMIZ from CEBU?

Ozamis City Apr 22, 2007 at 8:13 PM

I would like to ask the list of ferry/boat company that travels from cebu to ozamiz and vis-a-vis. My uncle is going home from the state this June and he wants to go to Cebu first before going to Ozamiz to visit my Lola. He asked me to help him arrange for his trip. Hope you can help me..

1 Answer Apr 22, 2007 at 8:42 PM
    • airport

Ozamis Mar 30, 2007 at 4:24 AM

can anybody tell me if the airport in Ozamiz City will open soon ? If not ,
      which route is safest or quickest ....from Manila to Cagayan de Oro or Dipolog ?

all info is much appreciated !

5 Answers Aug 24, 2007 at 12:44 AM
    • Options and suggestions for travel/hotel/communication in Ozamis City

Ozamis Nov 26, 2006 at 9:32 AM

I met someone online that I would like to meet to see if we are compatible to be married. I have several questions some may not be possible or make sense. Is there a video conferencing service or if I send her an inexpensive laptop (she uses the internet cafes) is there much high speed access? I am not wealthy and will be traveling from the San Francisco Bay Area, but I don't want to necessarily take the cheapest route or stay in unpleasant hotels when for a little more money I can be comfortable. Any help in the best way to get there and the best places to stay would be appreciated. Also she has a cell phone so I was wondering if there is a cheap way to rent them for communication when I get there?

5 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    • help report due tomorrow!

Ozamis Oct 25, 2006 at 9:24 AM

how much money does it take to get to ozamis. help

4 Answers Dec 26, 2006 at 8:45 PM