Ozamis City Travel Answers

change location

Internet cafes with webcams

by trueblueoz Online Now Oct 1, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Can anyone tell me the name and address of a cafe in Ozamis City that has webcams to hire? I met a girl from this city and i just want to chat with her online on a webcam to make sure she is who she says she is. She sent me photos and she is totally stunning, but i just want to make sure that is actually her and not some photos she has found on the web of a model or something. Theres no funny business involved i just want to chat with her nothing sexual or anything. I have had many philippine women try to scam me and just want to make sure she isn't one of them.
Regards
David

Quote & Answer
11 Answers
  • edwinic's Profile Photo

Re: Internet cafes with webcams

by edwinic Online Now Oct 2, 2008 at 2:46 AM

Hi David,
    Learn the lesson man: only a sucker get scammed. By now, you should know the hide from the meat.

Webcam is no big news in the Philippines and not likely in a medium city like Ozamis. Probably she is taking her time and getting comfy with you. If the woman is asking money or hinting need of money, then be wary.

If she likes to chat alone, let it be - in time, she will show herself without you asking her. Have style, man.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Internet cafes with webcams

by jclportal Online Now Oct 2, 2008 at 9:51 PM

theres no private cafes anymore here

by edwinic Online Now Oct 3, 2008 at 4:25 AM

mprobenews.blogspot.com/2007...

that is probably what she mean by "private" (a private room or an enclosure)

• kalambagohan's Profile Photo

by kalambagohan Online Now Oct 6, 2008 at 12:39 AM

These days it is impossible for an internet cafe not having a webcam. Beware, you might be chatting to a transvestite. This already happened in Cebu City. The foreigner (American) had no idea that his chatmate was a guy until he went to Cebu and tried to have sex with him or her?

Good luck in finding love online....you would need it.

by Loida1380 Online Now Oct 9, 2008 at 12:43 AM

hey david!
    theres a lots of internet cafe in ozamis city and all of them has a webcam. i used to work this place before. it is just a small city. if you want to see this stunning girl on a webcam u can surely see here if she will let you, that is if she wanted too. i supposed you never saw here yet and that is something..i can say she is not really a girl maybe shes a boy....goodluck

by Alkers Online Now Oct 9, 2008 at 1:22 PM

I have a girlfriend in Ozamiz...she is stunning too. I have chatted with her many times and she has been in several different cafe's. She ALWAYS has a webcam. ALL cafe's have them. If she is not on Cam, then it is not her.

Many girls have chatted with me and had a lame excuse about why they oculd not be on cam. In virtually every case, it was because the pictures were not really her.

There have been many reports of a group of gays in Ozamiz scamming guys. This sounds like one of them who is in contact with you. Send no money, and demand to see her on cam.

95% chance you are getting scammed.

Good luck in your search. Try Cebuanas.com or Filipinaheart.com. They are membership sites and scammers are reported and deleted quickly. It is worth the money to join them.

by edwinic Online Now Oct 9, 2008 at 2:19 PM

hi!
    if you are one of those who roam the website looking for girlfriends, wife or just plain looking for a chat, the first thing to ask is whether she is a laptop (or desktop) owner.

Your chance of being scammed increases if the other party uses none but internet cafe.

by trueblueoz Online Now Oct 9, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Thanks for all your replies, I am pretty sure i am getting scammed now for sure. All though she is persistant which throws me a bit. It is so cruel to use this kind of communication to scam someone. Very much spoils it for the ones who are genuine. Oh well thats it for me, the single life it is.
    David

• Carolinecc's Profile Photo

by Carolinecc Online Now Nov 21, 2008 at 8:37 AM

David- I am from Ozamis city and born in Malaubang Ozamis city. I lived in the US now for ten years and i am going home for New years. There are so many internet cafe with cam ( i use to use it to check e-mail and they are cheap) I will ask my brother what's the name of the internet cafe.Ask which town she lives and i will try to help.

• brahdah's Profile Photo

by brahdah Online Now Jun 13, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Yo David no cam shes a man......Buyer beware k.....a lot of false advertising there ....If you want to find out then tell her there is a internet cafe behind Palace Hotel next to the Kareoke bar... They have webcams there..Spend some time there during Jan.2009 Meet my GF there also..friends and family did the tourist thing went around the safe places of Midanao thanks to my bro wedding there in Ozamiz in Jan.I like the laid back style there compare to Manila..If shes real and you decide to go there check out Cebu during Jan. the third week of the month .The Sinulog Festival you would have a blast ...google it .... Hope its not to late..

by seanny12 Online Now Jun 16, 2009 at 1:34 PM

yes there are web cams available at most cafes and i been there my wifes family uses them too and if she wants to show you her real self she will,not all philippina woman are scams it can be a man pretending to be a woman!philippina woman are genuine and want a family and all,some are not,just like anywhere else good luck and wish u happiness

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Ozamis City Travel Answer Locations