change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Romantic Getaway

Ottawa Mar 21, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Hello,
      Looking for romantic places to getaway for a weekend with my husband within 2-3 hours from Ottawa, Ontario

more
    • Romantic Get a away for one year aniversary

Picton Mar 21, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Hi there, My husband proposed to me at the grange of prince Edward county and our one year wedding anniversary is coming up in August. I'd like to return to the county and do some wine tasting and spend the weekend. Looking for reccommendations on romantic things to do and a nice hotel. thanks!

more
    • What is the best service station restaurant in the Gananoque area?

Gananoque Mar 21, 2015 at 11:53 AM

We stopped at a service station and restaurant in the Gananoque area at a crossroad several months ago on our way through that area and not thinking we would be there again, promptly forgot the name/location. We had the most wonderful food--large portions, great sandwiches and wonderful pies and of course, gasoline. This is a longshot, but can anyone help with name/location suggestions.

more
    • Home stay or corporate Housing ?

Toronto 13 hours ago

We're visiting Ontario next month and are planning a stay of one week. Any recommended home-stay or motels ? I have heard that corporate housing is a growing trend in Toronto. I even heard about one particular establishment called Mac suites ( http://www.macsuites.ca/real-estate/ ) proving a reliable service. How effective is this ? Valuable suggestions are appreciated.

more
    • University

Toronto Mar 14, 2015 at 7:29 PM

good night I want to know what kind of universities are there in Toronto or Canada? For studying languages.

more
    • Detroit to Vancouver, layover in Toronto, what the process?

Toronto Mar 9, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Hello! First time poster, but I've used your site for answers before. I live in the US. In June, I'm traveling to Vancouver for a week. I'm flying out of Detroit on Air Canada with a layover in Toronto. I've never flown to Canada before, so I"m wondering what the process is for custom's etc. I'm assuming I have to go through customs when I get there in Toronto, but does that mean I have to exit and then go through security again? Any tips or tricks or experiences you think I could learn from? Any thing at all! I appreciate your help ahead of time! Thanks!

more
    • Photographer at Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls Mar 27, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Hi,

My husband and I are visiting Ontario for 3 weeks in October 2015. Our first place to visit is Niagara Falls to renew our wedding vows, I know rather silly but just something we want to do....hahahaha. It will only be us two and was looking for someone to take a few pictures of the occasion. Been looking at websites and we don't wish to pay the silly $1000+ prices.
      Does anyone know anyone who can help?

We are also going to Coe Hill, Ottawa and Mississauga areas and looking for any suggestions for good flea markets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Debbie

more
    • University

Toronto Mar 14, 2015 at 7:29 PM

good night I want to know what kind of universities are there in Toronto or Canada? For studying languages.

more
    • silab's Profile Photo

Motreal to Niagara falls

Niagara Falls Mar 14, 2015 at 5:56 PM

Hi.
      going from Montreal to Niagara falls this summer by car With a 2 years old little baby.

where to make stops for some relax and feed the baby.

How many nights should i book in niagara falls and in which hotel.( on the falls is better or a bit far?)

Thinking of visiting niagra on the lake as well. any recommendations?
      thanks

more
    • Niagra Falls near by attractions

Niagara Falls Mar 22, 2015 at 1:05 PM

We are visiting Niagara falls the first weekend of April. As many of the Niagara falls amenities will not be open due to seasonal timing while we are there, we were hoping to take a few day trips to near by areas, kind of get a feel for Canada itself! If anyone has any suggestions as to some scenic or recommended areas to visit within reasonable driving distance to niagara falls, would appreciate any input!:)

more
    • Toronto city vs Niagara falls stay?

Toronto Mar 24, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Earlier this week, I posted a question asking for tips on things to do in Niagara falls during the first week of April, since many of the amenities will still be closed due to the season. and received a lot of very helpful feedback! Now i'm wondering- would it be better to just stay in the city of Toronto, and just do a day trip to Niagara falls while there? Would there be more to do/things to see during this time in Toronto city, than in NIagara falls? Any tips or advice on things to do or see in the city of Toronto?

more