change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• best place of stay to see all of wallonia

Namur Jul 30, 2014 at 2:37 PM

hi,
      i am planning to visit belgium and my main places to see is namur, dinant, liege, spa, durbuy, bouillon and mons. can you please suggest me main point of stay from where i can travel to all this places as i don't want to book hotels for my accommodation. i am trying to book holiday home or apartment with my friends and hire a car but i am unable to decide where i should book my accommodation.

regards
      sujata

more
    • Camping Ardennes

Ardennes Jul 26, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Hello all,

I will be going camping with a group of friends in August and we're looking for nice camp sites in the Belgian Ardennes. Ideally we would like to avoid busy places and prefer instead more quiet ones where we can grill some food, go for nice hikes, etc. This is my first camping trip and I really want to make it memorable!

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions :-)

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Christmas markets??

Roeselare Aug 19, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hi I'm going to Roeselare at the end of november. Is there a Christmas market please? When does it start? Thanks

more
    • bayramgungo's Profile Photo

rental student house or room

Hasselt Aug 18, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I and my two Erasmus Students from Turkey .Wè search rental house (has two bedrooms) ör student room för 5 month Hasselt in Belgium.Could you tell më how can i find rental room ör house.Thank you för tourism interest.(note:our bugets 600€ för per month)

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Your choice ?

Namur Aug 7, 2014 at 3:30 PM

I can only manage to visit one. In YOUR opinion which to visit Namur or Dinant. I like scenic or pretty places Any help please.

more
    • Tracel by public transport

Provincie Antwerpen Aug 6, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Arriving by train at Antwerp railway station, is there public transport which will take me to Kasterlee war cemetery ?

more
    • karaoke bars

Oostende Jul 28, 2014 at 11:59 AM

are there any karaoke bars in Ostend, if so where abouts thanks for any help

more
    • What to do in the centre of Ostend for free ??

Belgium Aug 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM

spending a day tomorrow in Ostend from a ferry trip. any suggestions of what to do in the centre that's free (excluding browsing the shops) ??

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Senior rail ticket

Belgium Aug 10, 2014 at 2:40 AM

My question is about the senior rail ticket. Do i need a rail pass or passport to buy one at a station ticket office ? Do i just walk up and purchase after 9 am., also can i buy the day before use.?

more
    • buses calais-frethun

Adinkerke Aug 6, 2014 at 4:30 AM

what times do the buses run in the evening from calais to frethun station?

more
    • sandal shopping

Brussels Aug 4, 2014 at 12:02 PM

where is a good place in Brussels to buy Finn sandals

more
    • charleroi or brusells for the day

Charleroi Aug 7, 2014 at 5:27 PM

I am arriving at Charleroi airport Monday morning 8 am in a party of six age range 23 to 70. we do not wish to spend the day at the airport so unsure if to make the effort of traveling to Brussels for the day we have to return to the airport for 7 pm for a connecting flight. or is there somewhere closer that we can visit for the day. if we go to Brussels should we go by public transport or return taxi any idea of cost should we pre book taxi any information much appreciated thank you

more
    • Coach from Ghent to Ypres/ Bruges/Antwerp/ Brussels.

Gent Aug 5, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Is it possible to purchase a 5-day coach/bus ticket to travel to and from major towns in Belgium. Thank you.

more
    • why did taxi driver rip us off

Charleroi Aug 20, 2014 at 2:21 AM

after reading comments party of six took symptax taxi to brusells from chaleroi which was fab. sadly on our return to the airport after wonderful sight seeing and tired I stopped at noodle bar and young man kindly phoned for a taxi for Charleroi airport from brusells central he asked the taxi company the price and we where told 50 euro but we would have to take 2 taxis total 100 this seemed good so we booked them. on the way to the airport the taxi driver took the wrong road and we took a huge detour. he assured us the price would not alter it was his error time was pushing on as we had connecting flight to catch. when we arrived at the airport the meter read 155 euro and including his detour he insited that we pay. the quote of 5o euro had been to the main airport after much arguing we had to pay as we had a flight to catch. when I met up witht he rest of my party three young males 23 they had been on the same detour with their taxi but had been forced to pay 250 euro as the taxi driver he insisted on the extra for his return to Brussels town as he would not have a fare returning. after much arguing the young men felt very intimidated buy the taxi and took the money from an atm a great proportionate of their holiday spends. what a truly disappointing experience to a lovely city. can I report this or should I just get over being ripped off we took the details the registration of one of the taxii's

more
    • Visit to Ypres Resrvoir Cemetery from Zeebrugge Cruise Terminal

Ieper Aug 10, 2014 at 4:40 AM

I arrive in Zeebrugge on a cruise ship on 29th August at 8.00 and would like to visit Ypres Reservoir Cemetery. The ship leaves at 18.00. Is it possible to visit the graves in this time frame and how do I get there if it is?
      Thanks
      Alex Herd

more
    • nancyhope's Profile Photo

two cities in one day?

Gent Aug 20, 2014 at 1:12 PM

We are staying in Brugge for six nights in Sept. Would like to day trip to Antwerp and
      Gent... Can both cities be done in one day... are we going in circles? As I recall, the diamond kiosks are right outside the train station in Antwerp (?) and how far, and how do
      we get to the "Old Town"-or "tourist sites" in Gent? I am presuming we can buy train tickets from the Brugge station day of travel...?
      Oh, one more ?.. does anyone know fees for golfing at the course (?) nearest Brugge on a weekday? Many thanks for help

more
    • sbergen's Profile Photo

Bus from Mons to Brussels

Mons Jul 27, 2014 at 12:51 PM

is there a bus from Mons to Brussels for September, 2014?

more