Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pascom01's Profile Photo

Christmas lunch and dinner

Rovaniemi Jul 3, 2014 at 4:11 AM

Hi VT family,

We are an Australian family of 8 (2 grand children aged 6 and 3 in that family) and we have booked a cabin in Muurola area from 20/12 to 27/12 this year (2014). I'm looking for suggestion about what would be good places in Rovaniemi to book in for a Xmas lunch and a Xmas dinner on 25/12/14. Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Thanks in advance,

Regards Malcolm

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Transportation and price details

Helsinki Jun 25, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi,
      I would be in Helsinki for 1 day and it is my second visit.I would like to go to Suomenlinna and Porvoo.
      How can I go,how long does it take to go and what it nearly costs?
      As I willhave limited time all your advice will be great help to me while maiking programme.
      Thanks and regards

more
    • april in Oulu

by notafrequentflyer Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 8:37 PM

What is the weather like in Oulu,  Finland in mid- April, will there be things to do at that time of year?

4 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:42 PM
    • dolofan catering

by belphegor Online Now Jun 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Hello, I would like to know if there is a place called Dolofan catering in Oulu.
      Could somebody tell me what kind of food you can eat there, and please , what is the address?
      Thanx

1 Answer Jun 9, 2012 at 7:13 AM
    • Travel to oulu

by Michelccc Online Now Feb 24, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I need to get to oulu from helsinki. Is there an unconventional way to do it such as bout or ferry?

• about swimming in the beach

by ledjoumi Online Now Apr 14, 2008 at 11:45 AM

hi everybody!
      I'd jusk like to know if there are some swimming beaches in oulu and if there are already availible in the middle of May

thanks at everybody!

ledjoumi

3 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 2:13 PM
    • gubbi1's Profile Photo

Something comparable to swedish Lucia?

by gubbi1 Online Now Nov 29, 2007 at 5:42 AM

Hi there!
      Is there something comparable to the Swedish Lucia in Finland? I will be in Oulu the 13th of December and just curious if you celebrate the day aswell.
      Thanks! Christian.

3 Answers Nov 30, 2007 at 5:01 AM
    • gubbi1's Profile Photo

Pubs for darts in Oulu

by gubbi1 Online Now Nov 28, 2007 at 12:34 AM

Hi,
      are there any pubs where it is possible to play darts? I play E-dart, so not with steel tips. But if there is none, I would also be happy with steel darts.
      Let me know if there are dart teams in Oulu...
      Thanks, Christian.

2 Answers Nov 29, 2007 at 4:03 AM
    • Oulu with 3 little girls

by sevvy1 Online Now Jun 5, 2007 at 5:52 AM

I will be in Oulu in July 2007 with my 3 little girls. Can you suggest things to do in Oulu. They are 4,5, and 6 years old, All ideas much appricated thanks

• Oulu -> Haparanda?

by wilddane Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 8:17 AM

Oi! :)

ive posted in the haparanda forums - for the 1 way to oulu solution but im wondeirng is there a easy way to get to haparanda from oulu airport? and wise versa since im living in haparanda and dont have a car at my disposal. so any good word or hints would really be appriciated!.

Lars

1 Answer Nov 13, 2006 at 11:13 AM
    • Travelling from airport to train station

by Rothers Online Now Oct 11, 2006 at 3:15 AM

I need to get from the airport in oulu to the main train station to travel to Kemi. What stop on the number 19 bus do i need to get off at and what is the main station called?

Thanks

• is the linnanmaa bus stop at the airport

by barbaraw77 Online Now Aug 16, 2006 at 8:46 AM

my daughter is flying into oulu and will be met at the linnanmaa bus stop. will she require a taxi to get from the airport to that bus stop?

1 Answer Aug 21, 2006 at 4:19 AM
    • elsebeth's Profile Photo

I really need a person from Oulu's help

by elsebeth Online Now Aug 13, 2004 at 11:34 AM

I had a friend from there some time ago. she was studying in denmark and we became quite close and i eeven got invited to her wedding. then we drifted apart, but she posted a message on my homepage asking if I still had her emailadress, which I didnt. so I found it rather weird question. so I was wondering if there is anyway of finding a person from Oulo? I was trying to search online but obviously I dont speak finnish. So if anybody can help me finding her I would be forever grateful..

2 Answers Aug 17, 2004 at 3:12 AM