Oulanka

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• a transfer from inari to Kirkenes

Inari Jan 25, 2015 at 9:18 AM

looking for accompanies to share a private car fare(EUR 345 for 4 pax) from inari to kirkenes on 4 Mar 2015

more
    • Snowsuits to hire

Rovaniemi Jan 4, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Does anyone know if Santa Claus Holiday Village provide snowsuits?
      Thanks

more
    • rovaniemi in may

Rovaniemi Jan 12, 2015 at 9:59 PM

I am from india and planning a visit to Rovaniemi from the 26th to 29th of May. could you suggest some activities for 2 days. Can we do the local sightseeing on our own or is it better to book the tours. also, what would the weather be like in the month of May. I am traveling with a 7 year old.

more
    • How to plan our trip to Rovaniemi

Rovaniemi Jan 12, 2015 at 1:49 PM

4 Adults going to Rovaniemi end of February 2015 for 3 nights. Our goal is to see the Northern Lights. How do we organize the best way of doing this? Should we take a private guide ( hunter) or go on an organized tour. We also want to do some winter activities in the area. What is available and should we organize this via the hotel ( Scandic) or privately? We do not want to visit Santa's house etc. Be appreciative of suggestions

more
    • Oulanka - Sleeping Huts

by JMK3000 Online Now Aug 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi ,

me and my girlfriend are planning to visit Oulanka National Park on beginning of October for 3 days. I heard you have some sleeping huts on the trail, which are free to use. Could you tell me a little bit about how they are equipped? And is there any map, where we can see the huts locations?

What's more, are there some Saunas in Oulanka National Park, where you can jump into the sea right after :) ?

Thanks

3 Answers Sep 1, 2014 at 11:06 PM
    • How to get to Oulanka

by Psareen Online Now Nov 17, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Hi,
      Does anyone know how to get to Oulanka from Rovaniemi or from Helsinki in January 2014? Are there buses or trains or can I drive?

6 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM