Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DeepanKalra's Profile Photo

CAB FROM AIRPORT TO JETTY STREET

Cape Town Jul 16, 2014 at 6:12 AM

HI
      I am travelling to cape town in Aug. I want to know how much a cab will charge from airport to Circa Luxury apartment hotel, 12 jetty street, city bowl, cape town. Are there any prepaid cab services at the airport. Lastly how safe are cabs in Cape Town.
      thanks

more
    • Orion10101's Profile Photo

Weather now? (June/July 2014)

Cape Town Jun 25, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Am travelling to Cape Town this weekend. What is the real-feel weather like for daytime sightseeing? Though it appears to be in the region of 16degC, is it coat weather? Travelling from my Summer to Cape Town Winter and am uncertain of my wardrobe requirements :-)
      Thanks a million, Orion

more
    • Ostrich egg engraving

by LornaPowe Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Hi over 10 years ago I visited Oudtshoorn for the first time and bought a beautiful ostrich egg light. Unfortunately it has broken and I would like to replace it. It had a beautiful carving of a lion on one side and of african khoisan dancing on the other. Does anyone know which supplier/ farm makes them so I can contact them?
      Hoping you can advise me,
      Be busy this season!
      Lorna Powe
      lorna@salespartnerscapetown.co.za

1 Answer Feb 19, 2014 at 3:49 PM
    • dooneyweb's Profile Photo

Driving time from Oudtshoorn to Tsitsikamma National Park?

by dooneyweb Online Now Jan 5, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Can anyone help me with an idea of how long such a drive will take? We're planning on staying at the Storms River Mouth restcamp and would like to reach there around midday.

• Mohair wool

by pennykotze Online Now May 8, 2008 at 5:23 AM

I would like to know if I can buy mohair wool at the Angora farm.

1 Answer May 15, 2008 at 12:08 PM