Oudenaarde

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taxi fares

Ieper May 20, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Any one know what the taxi fares are like we are staying Hotel Kasteelhof 't Hooghe.
      About 2.6 miles from the centre

more
    • GertD's Profile Photo

Accommodation

Nieuwpoort Yesterday

We are 4 friends from South Africa planning to go on a narrow boat trip in Belgium departing from Nieuwpoort for one week. This is in the last week of September '15 and our problem is accommodation at a reasonable/fair/good/affordable price without meals for 2 nights before our departure. We are in our 50's and experienced travelers.
      The exchange rate is not favoring us at all and would like to seek help in finding accommodation (bed, shower and kitchen). Any suggestions please?

more
    • Where to stay

Belgium May 10, 2015 at 2:23 PM

We are first time travelers to Belgium this summer and want to know the best place to stay to see the most important sights? Thanks!

more
    • Renting a trekking bike near Antwerp

Belgium Apr 29, 2015 at 11:15 AM

Hi folks, me and my boyfriend are planning a trip to Flanders in June. We want to visit Brussels, Ghent and Bruges, but we also want to go on a bike tour for 1 or 2 weeks. Where can we rent decent trekking bikes (including bags) preferably near Antwerp?

more
    • jkb1's Profile Photo

4 HOURS IN BRUSSELS

Brussels May 23, 2015 at 1:11 AM

I will be reaching Brussels from Luxembourg by IC train at 1100h and depart at 1530h for Amsterdam by Mega bus.
      1. places to visit?
      2. From where bus of mega bus depart?
      3. Which station has left luggage facility?
      Can somebody advice
      Regards

more
    • How far is it to train station from Vilvoorde where our river cruise ends

Brussels May 15, 2015 at 11:09 AM

We need to go to Bastogne from Brussels and fastest way is rent a car."I guess". Pick up is at train station or airport.

more
    • Darts in Brugge

Brugge May 12, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Is there a pub in Brugge with a dartboard?

more
    • Wizzair shuttle service

Charleroi May 11, 2015 at 11:37 AM

Hello
      Do you have any information on the wizzair shuttle service to Brussels?
      The site is offering a return ticket for 16 eu.
      Just no timetable and details
      Than you in advance

more
    • ATLC's Profile Photo

Monday 9 June and restaurant tip

by ATLC Online Now Jun 3, 2014 at 3:20 AM

hi there! I'll be in Oudenaarde during Pentecost (which is next weekend). Monday 9 June is 'Tweede Pinksterdag'. Is it a bank holiday in Belgium? Will there be museums, breweries, restaurants open? Shops perhaps?
      My second question: I'd like a recommendation for a restaurant with Belgian cuisine.
      Thanks a lot.

1 Answer Jun 3, 2014 at 7:31 AM