Ouarzazate

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ouazazate to Chefchouen

by berbrit313 Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I want to go by bus from Ouarzazate to Chefchouen via Merzouga. What are my options? If I wanted to stop off one night in one of the towns would there be another bus the next day to carry on my trip to Chefchoen?

more
    • Ouazazate to Chefchouen

by berbrit313 Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I want to go by bus from Ouarzazate to Chefchouen via Merzouga. What are my options? If I wanted to stop off one night in one of the towns would there be another bus the next day to carry on my trip to Chefchoen?

9 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 3:32 AM
    • thenorbeast's Profile Photo

Ouarzazate - Demnate (R307)

by thenorbeast Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 3:04 AM

We'd like to cross the Atlas from Ouarzazate to Demnate via R307 road with a small car (so no 4X4 or similar) I just checked some pictures and I found some where I haven't seem any asphalt. So around 10/March do you think is it doable with a small car? And if so, how long should I count for the trip. I am a good driver so that shouldn't make a problem.
      Thank you!

9 Answers Jan 11, 2014 at 1:47 PM
    • thenorbeast's Profile Photo

Crossing the Atlas in February

by thenorbeast Online Now Oct 28, 2013 at 12:38 AM

We are planning to fo from Marrakesh to Ouarzazate in the middle or end of February (depens on Ryanair ticket prices). I'd like to ask, is it even possible to cross the Atlas that time of the year?
      Thank you!

10 Answers Jan 23, 2014 at 5:38 PM
    • transport to Zagora

by Annet58 Online Now Oct 4, 2013 at 11:49 PM

the ctm bus only goes around 04.00 in the morning or at 16.00 o'clock.
      I hope someone can give me advice how to go to Zagora at a better time and how much this will cost. We are with two persons.

9 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    • opening hours in kasbah taourirt

by seladeni Online Now Oct 26, 2010 at 1:05 AM

urgently need opening hours to Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate.

2 Answers Oct 31, 2010 at 8:57 AM
    • bus advice

by seriousname Online Now May 6, 2010 at 2:02 PM

How long to travel by bus from ouarzazate to essouira via agadir or via tiz'n'tiska pass if possible?
      Thank you if you can help.

7 Answers May 7, 2010 at 10:14 PM
    • Taxi between Marrakech to Ouarzazate

by lisao49 Online Now Mar 16, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Can you take a taxi between Marrakech and Ouarzazate? Cost and length of trip? Tks

1 Answer Mar 17, 2009 at 3:32 AM
    • mockle's Profile Photo

Bus times from Ouarzazate to Marrakesh

by mockle Online Now Nov 2, 2008 at 6:54 AM

hello all

I hope someone knows the answer to my question.

My partner and I are travelling late December (the week before Christmas) to Morocco.

Our itinerary is to set off from Marrakesh by bus to Ouarzazate and then hire a car to travel from Ouarzazate to the Draa valley, Dades gorge etc.

We have travelled to Morocco several times before but never in that region. I am aware that Supratours run to Ouarzazate from Marrakesh as do CTM.

I have the time details for leaving but I really need to time travel details for setting back off from Ouarzazate to Marrakesh. I need those details in order to pre-book the car hire, most car hire companies require a time of pick up which I cannot give at the moment.

These are the details that I have for the outward journey, but I need the return times.

CTM :: leaves 11am – arrives 3pm or leaves 4pm and arrives at 8.30pm (2 journeys a day)

Supratours :: leaves 2pm – arrives 8pm

Notice how Supratours take a lot longer to get there...

Many thanks for all your input, I realise that this is a frequently asked question.

7 Answers Nov 4, 2008 at 3:46 AM
    • Bus times to Ouarzazate

by slw01 Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 3:28 AM

Hi, I am arriving in Marrakesh in December at 19:00 and need to get to Ouarzazate that evening. is it possible? I have looked at the Supratours site but unless I am missing something I can't see any buses to Ouarzazate??

Any help would be appreciated - thanks

5 Answers Oct 26, 2007 at 4:32 AM
    • Hanna~may's Profile Photo

hello

by Hanna~may Online Now Sep 11, 2007 at 6:22 AM

Hello, im just wondering, im going to ouarzazate at the end of september for 10 days on my own do you think that is ok, because alot of people have said that morocco is dangerous for a younng girl on her own, what do you think?
      Hanna

3 Answers Sep 23, 2007 at 7:37 PM
    • Fes to Ouarzazate bus

by sjb64 Online Now Mar 26, 2007 at 11:52 AM

I am visiting Morocco in May and want to travel from Fes to Ouarzazate. I have read that there is an overnight bus but have been unable to find any further details, such as which company runs it, times and cost. Does anyone have any information?

• TRAVELING FROM MARRAKECH TO OUARZAZATE

by redmarsh Online Now Feb 28, 2007 at 6:59 PM

TRAVELLING FROM MARRAKECH TO OUARZAZATE.
      We are travelling from Marrakech to Ouarzazate and would like to fly or have an English speaking driver. Can anyone provide details of how long it would take in a car and the cost or what airline would fly between the 2 cities? What timetable and cost.

2 Answers May 2, 2007 at 12:10 AM
    • Traveling from Marrakech to Ouarzazate

by princessch Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 8:06 AM

I am traveling to Morocco in March. I will first be in Marrakech, then plan to travel to Ouarzazate, then Fes, then back to Marrakech. Can anyone give advice on the best way to travel between the cities? Particularly for the long distances like Ouarzazate to Fes? It is my understanding that hiring a chauffeur will be very expensive, and I don't feel comfortable renting a car and driving myself.

5 Answers Feb 1, 2007 at 3:11 PM
    • Contact details for Hotel Royal?

by boneidle Online Now Jul 7, 2006 at 10:38 AM

Hi, does anybody know how i can contact Hotel Royal to book? I've tried calling the number 00212 44 88 22 50 but theres no answer. Cant find email address either. Can anyone help?

2 Answers Jul 10, 2006 at 12:46 AM
    • bars

by telbuoy Online Now Feb 23, 2004 at 1:43 PM

anyone know of any bars with satelite TV in Ouarzazate as the famous CELTIC are on Sky Tv on the 8th of March cheersxx

1 Answer Mar 3, 2004 at 1:22 PM