Oualidia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Minibus transfer - Marrakech to Essaouira

Essaouira Nov 22, 2014 at 1:12 PM

We are coming to Essaouira in December. There are ten of us and we would like to get a minibus from Marrakech airport rather than grand taxis. Any recommendations for how to book a minibus and how much it might cost? We would like one with seat belts as we have car seats for two toddlers.

more
    • Travelling to Sale - Morocco!!!

Morocco Nov 9, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Can anyone tell me the do's and the don'ts of travelling to Sale - Morocco....
      Is it safe for a woman to travel on her own to Sale?
      Also what is the dress code woman holidaying in Sale...
      Thanks in a advance if anyone can give me advice...

more
    • route information

Morocco Nov 15, 2014 at 11:52 PM

Hello,
      is it possible to reach Imlil (near the Toubkal) with a 13m long tourist coach? If not, wich is the highest village in the valley we can access, with this vehicle? (I'm planning to travel there next summer.)
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • no tour will go there we want to what do you think of the hire a car and driver option ???

Figuig Nov 2, 2014 at 8:15 PM

We are not poor BUT we are NOT rich what we love is feeling, seeing, being part of what is real. Every time we come away from a trip, it makes me/us re evaluate, appreciate, what we have .
      We are fortunate to have friends all over the world that we would not have if we had not reached out to the distant parts of the world.
      I am no stranger to travel and what I LOVE is when you meet someone, eye to eye face to face ...... you can see the same reflection, the same mind the same wants and needs,
      I have never felt so aware of life and i love it ,
      The further away from my here and the closer i get to (there) the less stuff has a hold on me and the more people grow on me.
      i know there are issues, everyone knows that but i am no one special and i have no agenda i just love to learn and experience the goodness that each culture has to offer.

more
    • Difference between booking with booking.com and Hotel?

Merzouga Nov 23, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Im about to book Riad Saturday Night and I saw that the same riad, in the same period booked via booking.com is much cheaper than doing the same thing directly with the hotel...Why is that?Is there something i dont know that may be a bad surprise for me later or should I really do it with booking?

Thank you!!

more
    • tagine dish

Marrakesh Nov 8, 2014 at 4:22 AM

I enjoy a beef or lamb tagine and.a cheese toasty at Cafe Atlas. Its nice but more of a snack meal than a main dish.Where do you advise for a succulent tagine - a dish as tasty as the bouncing belly dancers

more
    • cosey bar with oriental band

Marrakesh Nov 5, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Does anybody know a bar with live oriental music in marrakech
      Or a pub type place with the music

more
    • How many days for just the northern part of Morocco?

Morocco Nov 13, 2014 at 4:36 AM

I'm planning to take the ferry across from Spain to Morocco in May. I would like to visit just the northern part of the country, especially the cities of Tangier, Rabat, Fes. The idea is to do a "triangular" loop of these 3 cities and return to Spain by ferry.
      How many days are suggested to see the main attractions in those three cities including a day trip or two (Meknes, etc).
      Thank you.

more
    • protocol vis a vis belly dancers

Marrakesh Nov 4, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Can you tell me the protocol and etiquette I should adopt to the marrakesh exotic belly dancers. If one approaches do I tip. How much and where do I place the money.

more

Near Oualidia