Ottawa Travel Answers

change location
europebn's Profile Photo

Ottawa Meeting - Sat, Aug 16 (& Sun?)

by europebn Online Now Jul 13, 2003 at 7:18 AM

Hey everyone! ORIGINAL FORUM: http://www.virtualtourist.com/f/p/3c4d/ ***The more the merrier! If you would like to attend, please reply in the original forum or send me an e-mail.*** Just a quick update. I have decided to have the Ottawa meeting on Saturday, August 16th. Also, if people want to extend it to Sunday as well, then no problem, but I cannot guarantee that I will be there. I'll know closer to the date. For those who have responded (uh hum!), more preferred this date, as well as to accommodate the Toronto Beer Festival the weekend earlier. Hopefully the Torontonians (and out of towners) can make this one. Please let me know if you are still interested. Nothing is official for the day - probably have it start in the afternoon sometime, but that is up for discussion, as well as the day's activities. If you have ANY suggestions, let myself and everyone know. Cheers, Brandon P.S. I will be in Ottawa from July 28th, but probably very busy that week (brother's wedding on the 2nd), so will have more time to organise the meeting during the week of Aug 4th.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines