Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo

What to choose as a base....

Otok Krk Yesterday

To explore this island.

Well, I' ve beento Krk Island twice. I booked my room in Punat on both my visits. This time I' d like to choose a nice place in the north or middle part of the island. It should be a place easily reachable by bus from Rijeka.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

• Ferry from Dubrovnick to Bari, Italy

Dalmatia - Dubrovnik Region Sep 6, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Hi all- Any comments on the overnight crossing from Dubrovnick to Bari? Look like Jadrolinigia may be the only company providing service? Do you recommend this for a couple in there 50's first timers to this part of the world. Or should we fly DBV to FCO and fly or train to Bari? How are the inside cabins? Can you get a little sleep?
      All comments are greatly appreciated.

Just a couple of questions.

Omisalj 16 hours ago

Is the bus stop in Omisalj in the town's center?

Are there buses from the center to the beaches? I have read Omisalj is situated on a hill...

Could you recommend a nice three stars hotel?

Vrbnik question.

Otok Krk Yesterday

Is Vrbnik an easy place to visit for a person with impaired mobility. I mean; I' d like to take my mother there as a day trip. She has some difficulty about walking. She uses a walking stick.

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Good daytrip from Osijek? And Osijek - Sombor, possible?

Slavonia Sep 16, 2015 at 2:49 PM

Hello everyone
      Can anyone recommend somewhere worth visiting for a day, via public transport, close to Osijek? I've already visited Bilje and Vukovar. I like historical, cultural, old architecture type places
      If anyone had some tips, I would be most grateful!
      Also, is there public transport between Osijek and Sombor in Serbia? As I write this, I'm not sure if this is a good idea as a day-trip since border crossings may be problematic since I heard on the news today that refugees are heading towards Croatian borders near there...
      Thanks in advance everyone!