Otok Krk Travel Answers

change location

LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION IN CROATIA

by AngelikaZ Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 8:06 AM

Dear all,

I'm almost desperate, because there are no free hotels, apartments, etc. in Croatia. I searched almost everywhere(different regions of Croatia).
If someone knows about accomodation for two adults, term : 13/08 till morning 21/08 I would be very grateful.
Max price: 60EUR per person.

I hope somebody can help me. If not, I need to cancel my holidays!
That won't be fine for me :)
Thanks
Angelika

Angelika

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • KristaB's Profile Photo

Re: LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION IN CROATIA

by KristaB Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Where in Croatia do you plan to go?

You can also google Tourist Info + town name and get the contact info of local tourist office, which usually has an overview of all local rentals and their availability.

It might be more difficult because most places rent for 1 week during high season, but still you should be able to find something, I'm sure.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

by Maurizioago Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 9:02 AM

I spent some nice in Punat on the Krk Island. I booked a room at hotel Omorika. I like much that hotel and also the food there. Have a look at my Krk Island page for the right location and link for the web site of the hotel.

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Croatia is a biggish country...it would help if we knew at least where you will be landing.

It is very unlikely that there are *no* free hotels, but you are visiting at the height of the high season so obviously places will be busy and rates high. If you are looking at 60 euro per night in August then, to be frank, your choices will be li ited.

However, I have found some availability on www.booking.com (a very reliable site used by many VT-ers) for your dates and within your budget. I suggest you start by looking there.

• Re: LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION IN CROATIA

by crockbar Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 4:53 PM

My advice would be to just check a site like www.hotelgizmo.com and you may want to search for hostels in addition to hotels. I hope this helps and you find what you are looking for.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines