Otok Krk Travel Answers

change location

Krk to Plitvicka

by jonnoandcazza Online Now Aug 4, 2004 at 6:05 AM

We are going To Krk On the 23rd August YYYYIIIIPPPPEEEEEE, we are staying in Krk Town but would like to go the national park for the day? Is that posible ? It doesn't look that far on the map with a ferry crossing at baska, but if waiting time's are high then i guess not? Has any one done this trip in a day, are there private speed boats?? Any other recomendations / suggestions on the surrounding area would be greatly appreatiated Jonathan and Caroline X x x X X X X x

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Krk to Plitvicka

by vhorvat Online Now Aug 4, 2004 at 8:16 AM

Plitvice in one day. Yes, it is posible. Ask at tourist agencies for details. They also have programs by bus. Recomendations: route 1 East Krk-Punat-Vrbnik (nice litle town on 70m clif) ruote2 South-East Krk-Punat-Jurandvor-Baska ; Punat is in the nice Bay route3 North Krk-Kras-Dobrinj-Solone-Cizici-Rudine (nice litle cave) Soline-Cizici ; Soline-Klimno in nice Bay Soline have remains of saltworks and popular Fango (therapeutic mud) route 4 North-West Krk-Malinska-Omisalj ; my other house is in the Malinska :)) route 5 West Krk-Vrh-Glavotok ; in that area is many litle villages at Soth-West have ferryboat to island Cres-Losinj Have nice Vacations. Vladimir.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • croisbeauty's Profile Photo

Re: Krk to Plitvicka

by croisbeauty Online Now Aug 4, 2004 at 8:32 AM

You do not need ferry to get island of Krk, it is connected to mainland by the bridge. There are organized excursions to the mainland and Plitvice aswell.

• Re: Krk to Plitvicka

by vhorvat Online Now Aug 4, 2004 at 8:48 AM

I find good link: http://www.krkinfo.com/ Vladimir.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines