Otok Krk Travel Answers

change location

Nightlife

by dconner Online Now Jul 7, 2003 at 11:01 AM

I am going to Croatia next week and I'm trying to find a few good places to go out to at night. Can anyone suggest a few bars/clubs that are young, fun, and english-friendly?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • KristaB's Profile Photo

Re: Nightlife

by KristaB Online Now Jul 7, 2003 at 1:47 PM

Every place is english friendly. I am not familiar with night clubbing, but I know there is all-day and late night party zone near Punat, just by the road from town Krk to Punat, you will see a water ski-lift. Young crowd, music, beach, very lively. Check Otok Krk Sports Travel Tips. Enjoy and have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Nykaenen's Profile Photo

by Nykaenen Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 1:00 AM

As Kristina already explained, the whole of Croatia is English-friendly. Elder people at the coast are probably more fluent in German and Italian, but all the younger ones should speak at least some English (English is the mandatory foreign language in all schools; kids here start with English at the age of 11). Don't worry too much about bars/clubs that are for young people--ALL clubs are only for young people, unfortunatelly.

• Re: Nightlife

by vollmilch Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 6:12 AM

Hi, I can´t give u any help on yuor request but I´m goin to krk in August. Could write some info about the nightlife in krk when you are back? thanx in advance vollmilch

• zionstar's Profile Photo

by zionstar Online Now Jul 9, 2003 at 7:00 AM

hello, I can't give u advice as well. but I'm planning a trip from Porec to KRK from 20.-27.7. if you have some tipps by then I would greatly appreciate them. best regards, christine

• Re: Nightlife

by Spacedancer Online Now Jul 18, 2004 at 9:31 AM

Can somebody tell me where are some good night clubs on Krk! I heard that DJ Rush is coming on Krk this month?!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines