Otok Brac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightlife in mid june

Hvar Apr 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I want to about clubbing and parties in mid june .

does it crowded with tourist in that time?

and in general, of which nationality majority of tourist are?

Thank u

more
    • Split, Hvar or Brac

Hvar Mar 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM

HI Planning on a trip to Croatia and we are going to travel up to Split form Dubrovnik for 3 nights but dont know whether to stay oin Split and travel over to the Islands or stay in Hvar or Brac. Can anyone advise. We wont nice beaches but things to do at night. We are then heading down to MOntenegro for 4 nights at the end of our holiday

more
    • tusharbhotica's Profile Photo

HOW TO REACH WITH CAR AND WHERE TO STAY

Hvar Mar 16, 2014 at 10:27 AM

HI! WE ARE A 2 FAMILY GROUP OF 9. WE PLAN TO GO OVERNITE TO HVAR ISALND WITH OUR 2 CARS. IS IT OK TO GO WITH THE CAR OR WITHOUT? ALSO, WHAT ARE THE FERRY TIMINGS? SECONDLY, SHOULD ONE STAY IN HVAR OR STARI GRAD? WE WISH TO ENJOY THE NIGHT LIFE!

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Babyfood in Brac?

by Turska Online Now Jul 25, 2012 at 1:08 AM

My friend is going to Brac next month, and having her 8 months old baby with her. She was wondering is there canned babyfood available easily at the shops? Those witch are suitable for 8 months old. Vegetables, meat and fruit conserved in glass jar. It would help her to know how much to pack with her when they leave. The glass jars are heavy anyway, if you take lots of them.
      The baby eats "everything" no allergies or something at all.

2 Answers Apr 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    • kia81's Profile Photo

beaches

by kia81 Online Now May 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Dear all,
      I would like to know if, with exception of Zlatni Rat and Murvica, there are other nice secluded beaches on Brac. I don't mind if they are difficult to be reached...but the most important thing is crystal clear seawater and wild nature.

thanks in advance !!

• kia81's Profile Photo

Ferry to Brac

by kia81 Online Now Apr 15, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Dear all,

I would like to know if there is the possibility to take a ferry from makarska to Brac taking our own car or the only solution is leaving from Split.

Thanks in advance!

9 Answers Apr 16, 2009 at 9:05 AM
    • martinhri's Profile Photo

motorbikes

by martinhri Online Now Jun 25, 2008 at 3:18 AM

Can someone tell me how much is to rent a motorbike(scooter) in brac?

• Nice village in Brac Island

by papawow Online Now May 2, 2006 at 2:00 PM

Hi all travellers,

Me and my family are looking for that really nice village in Brac island. You know .. with the nice beach, some nice resturants, cafes and some nice old stone houses. We have two kids 3 and 6 years old, we need to keep them happy so the "disco hot spot", we can forget...

Please give us a hint on where to find that genuine, small village, with just enough people to create a nice atmosphere but not to touristy....

Thanks for your help!!

2 Answers May 6, 2006 at 8:04 AM
    • marktynernyc's Profile Photo

boat taxi service from Bol to Jelsa?

by marktynernyc Online Now Jul 23, 2005 at 5:40 AM

Checking ferry schedules the connection from Bol to Jelsa is at 5 pm. I remember when visiting Bol ( from Hvar) a few years ago, seeing a boat taxi service advertised - I think leaving Bol at 9 am, going to Jelsa.

Does anyone know if there is a boat taxi service available from Bol to Jelsa? And the cost. I would really like to avoid having to go back through Split or having to leave Bol one day early.

Thanks for the help.

13 Answers Sep 17, 2005 at 5:17 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Brac.

by Maurizioago Online Now Apr 25, 2003 at 12:26 PM

Could anybody suggest me a cheap accaomodation on Brac island? If it is possible in Brac-town. Thanks a lot.

4 Answers Mar 5, 2007 at 11:14 AM