Otocic Mamula

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car rental in Kotor or Tivat

Republic of Montenegro Jul 19, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Hi folks, Could you share your experience of renting a car in Kotor or Tivat? Are there any inexpensive options for 3-4 days? Many thanks!

more
    • Dubrovnik to Przno

Przno Jul 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Hi! Can i take a bus from dubrovnik to Przno and how far is it?

more
    • curiousity28's Profile Photo

Montenegro in December/January?

Republic of Montenegro Jul 3, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Hi everyone,

My parents and I are hoping for a trip starting in Vienna and driving down to Montenegro, probably stopping for a few days in both Slovenia and Croatia as well, in late December or early January. Are areas around the coast of Montenegro expensive/crowded this time of year? It's the holiday season, I know, but I'm thinking it's more of a summer destination?

We are used to the cold but does it get unbearable and/or rainy and grey during the winter?

Any other thoughts or suggestions you want to add are welcome :)

Thanks!

more
    • Is there a camera store?

Ulcinj Jun 28, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I'm traveling to Ulcinj next week and want to buy a new water proof camera there. I had a water proof camera but it just got water leak and crashed. Does anyone know where to buy Sony TX-10, TX-30 type or Nikon Coolpix AW100 or something listed on this site (ephotozine.com/article/top-1...). If there is a big shopping center like City Center One in Croatia or a big electronic store, that would be a help for me.

more
    • Vegetarians?

Budva Jun 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hello,
      I am going to be visiting Budva in the coming days and was wondering what are the vegetarian spots in the city. If you have any tips I will be so grateful :)
      Cheers

more
    • Travelling

Kotor Jul 7, 2014 at 1:21 AM

Is there a lookout you can drive to for a view over Kotor Bay

more