Ostrava Travel Answers

change location
Barboreczka's Profile Photo

thanks!!!

by Barboreczka Online Now Feb 9, 2004 at 1:26 AM

Yes, it is a 24hour border crossing:)) Anyway, I got to Prague and came back healthy, but I had so many problems... a weekend that I'll never forget:))

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Re: thanks!!!

by Adam_uk Online Now Feb 9, 2004 at 6:54 AM

What were the problems? :-)) Sorry I want to be nosy here :-))) Adam

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Barboreczka's Profile Photo

you're not...:))

by Barboreczka Online Now Feb 10, 2004 at 10:25 AM

There were no bus tickets to Polski Cieszyn (...there is one town divided into 2 parts: Polski Cieszyn and Cesky Tesin...) left -my friend and I had to hitch-hike (it took us to get there 7 hours instead of 3; 2 trains to Prague run away-and we had to spend 2,5 hour in Cesky Tesin) and on our way back we overslept the station where we were to get off, than it appeared that I lost my students ID, the bus from Cieszyn to Krakow broke down, and last but not least- the driver didn't notice that I was getting off and got me stuck with the door... And lots of other small things like that happen in my life:)) Am I so unlucky? Not that I really care... I guess I got used to that:)))))))))

• Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Re: you're not...:))

by Adam_uk Online Now Feb 11, 2004 at 2:15 AM

It seems that you had a terrible day trying to go back home!!!!!! :-)))) Maybe now you need to stay in your hometown, so that this doesn't happen again! :-)))) I hope that your life is not as unlucky as that in real life :-)))) Adam :-))))

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines