Ostan-e Khorasan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Booking Dizin Hotel

Iran Nov 15, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Has anyone got the phone number of Dizin Hotel, Iran? Either the numbers on the internet doesn't seem to work, or no one picks up. When we filled up the form on the hotel website, we don't get any response.
      We tried booking through an agent, but the payment method is via another country to a different entity, no mention to the services we are paying for is permitted, invoice is shoddy, and we feel uncomfortable with the whole arrangement. Is there a way we can verify that the agent and the payment is genuine?
      Feeling frustrated with the whole thing but it is too late to cancel our travel plans.

• nikoskaps's Profile Photo

Confirmation of new rules: giving 30 days Visa On Arrival!

Iran Nov 8, 2015 at 2:07 AM

Hi there!
      I was there 2 weeks ago, and got a 30 days visa on arrival at IKA airport.
      I didn't really need it, nor asked for it, they just gave it.
      I had a Greek passport, without any preauthorization code. They didnt ask about photos, hotel, or anything, just very quiet procedure.
      Only be careful on the application form, there was a place to write a name of sponsor-address - tel, so I wrote of my hotel manager's.
      The cost of visa was 60 euro.
      I couldn't understand what happened with health insurance, I had my own, showed them, they didn't seem to care about that.
      Anyway, things are getting easier, and hope to improve rules for all passports, since the news say it is only for some, yet..
      Also, while travelling, I was approached by 2 seperate survey people, who were making study of how to increase tourism (one in Shiraz and one in Yazd). Things seem to be changing, slowly though...
      It is a great country, with great people, do go there!
      happy travels to all!!!!

• travelling in Iran

Shiraz Nov 12, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Hi, my husband and are interested to visit Iran.
      1. When is the best time to go? We want cool season and not short days.
      2. Should we arrange and pay for the tour package online before we arrive?
      3 How many days/weeks should we spend there?
      4. We have 3-4 weeks to spend. Should we travel to neighbouring countries as well? If os, pl recommend.
      I will appreciate if any of you can share your experiences with us. Thkq

Popular Ostan-e Khorasan Travel Answer Locations